Twenty20 Bats

I have had a mongoose mmi3. Good fun, great against fast bowling. I have recently bought a laver ultra to use as my 20/20 bat. Inch shorter blade, inch longer handle. 49mm edges. Hoping to use it soon in the nets. I have promised CD a review.

I have had a mongoose mmi3. Good fun, great against fast bowling. I have recently bought a laver ultra to use as my 20/20 bat. Inch shorter blade, inch longer handle. 49mm edges. Hoping to use it soon in the nets. I have promised CD a review.

Did you ever have a problem playing the pull or hook shot using the mongoose?

Thanks mate, I appreciate it in advance :D :p.

I have never used or seen any Twenty20 bat but I have always always been tempted to buy a Mongoose or Inch shorter blade, inch longer handle ones (like Joker, Ultra d7bow has etc).

Hopefully I will buy one of those one day :D

I have never used or seen any Twenty20 bat but I have always always been tempted to buy a Mongoose or Inch shorter blade, inch longer handle ones (like Joker, Ultra d7bow has etc).

Hopefully I will buy one of those one day :D

Looks like not many people have used this t20 bats. I was looking @ the Lekka RDX big hitter ? any experience with Lekka bats?

Looks like not many people have used this t20 bats. I was looking @ the Lekka RDX big hitter ? any experience with Lekka bats?

The uk Lekkas are made by TK, and all the reviews have been highly positive. Where are you based?

As d7bow said Lekka UK T20 bats are made by Tim Keeley and so are BlackCat Joker.

Both are amazing bats but Lekkas stickers always put me off!

As d7bow said Lekka UK T20 bats are made by Tim Keeley and so are BlackCat Joker.

Both are amazing bats but Lekkas stickers always put me off!

I guess if the bat is cool then stickers does not matter. I am still trying to understand how the feel is different for a T20 bat. I am here in US and its difficult to find hold of a bat before buying it.

Lekka RDX bats are one of the best in UK out of all the t20 bats. I think Kevin Pietersen has used Lekka bats in practice.

Not sure about Lekka bats, but KP has definitely netted with an MMi3. Netted with him at Lord's and he had a go.

I guess if the bat is cool then stickers does not matter. I am still trying to understand how the feel is different for a T20 bat. I am here in US and its difficult to find hold of a bat before buying it.

Lekka have an offer on at the moment of the normal and t20 bat delivered to the uk for £300. Not sure where Hammermallet is based but he has a t20 for sale on his website

Lekka have an offer on at the moment of the normal and t20 bat delivered to the uk for £300. Not sure where Hammermallet is based but he has a t20 for sale on his website

Hammermallet is based in US mate.

The lad i sold my mmi3 to pm'd me earlier tonight to say he absolutely loves the bat. thought that was quite a nice gesture

No not yet, came close to buying a used one a couple of times.

Ah okay.

Same here, came close on buying even from Charlie but didn't happen lol.

The lad i sold my mmi3 to pm'd me earlier tonight to say he absolutely loves the bat. thought that was quite a nice gesture

Wow, that is impressive.

These are sort of things that don't take time but puts a smile on a sellers face.

Hammermallet is based in US mate.

I got the offer email from Lekka but I just need to get the RDX big hitter only. Not the Envy.
The offer is if you buy two bats and the price is euro300 which 385 USD thanks to slow Euro market these days.
Hammermallet is selling one bat for 399 USD (nothing wrong with that if people r buying at that price).
Need to find someone who needs the ENVY here in US and then i can get the two bats from Lekka.

I think in that price you can get a BlackCat Joker too!

And I personally rate BlackCat bats extremely high, they are brilliant bat.

I think in that price you can get a BlackCat Joker too!

And I personally rate BlackCat bats extremely high, they are brilliant bat.

Black cat Joker is coming out to 285 GBP with shipping that is around 440 USD (this currency conversion sucks)

Anyone interested in getting the Lekka Envy bat then I can get the Lekka RDX and we can share the cost. It should come around to 425 USD for 2 bats so i can pay 225 for RDX and the second person will get envy for 200 USD.

How about email Lekka and ask them for one bat? Email James @ Lekka and tell him you're my friend (Uzair from Canada)

I got the offer email from Lekka but I just need to get the RDX big hitter only. Not the Envy.
The offer is if you buy two bats and the price is euro300 which 385 USD thanks to slow Euro market these days.
Hammermallet is selling one bat for 399 USD (nothing wrong with that if people r buying at that price).
Need to find someone who needs the ENVY here in US and then i can get the two bats from Lekka.

Correction the Lekka price is in Pound. So the USD price for deal will be around 500.

Back