UZI sports vs Onlinestockist

centuries

Debutant
Runs
Does anyone have experience with buying from Uzi sports and online stockists?

where do you recommend to buy equipment from?

Haven't dealt with Oneline Stockinst ... but:

Got my Newbery Thruxton delivered to Dubai yesterday from Uzi sports (will post photos soon) ... pretty happy with the suggesstion, customer service, real photos of bat before purchasing & fast delivery ... bat looks really great; I have just started knocking it and Ping is amazing ... Uzi recommended

Uzi Sports by far. Speedy delivery, product was fantastic. And Asad bhai is an awesome guy.

last year I bought cricket bats from cricket direct, spent almost 2000 pounds and got eight bats (ice 850). Believe me they were not G1 and they were dried out (plank- no pingt at all). 5 of them broke before season start.

This year I have to buy 3-4 new bats for my team, and i want to do it right this time. We want to have bats with quality willow.

And yes, we know how to knock in a bat, have done it for many years.

OnlineStockist has better customer service, lower prices and top quality products.

I have dealt with online stockist
The prices are reasonable actually it is one of the cheapest stores online and the products are also very good.

I have never dealt with UZI sports because it is expensive and the postage costs are also very exp (25 pounds to send a bat in the EU). Apart from the cost factor, I have only heard good things about UZI sports

What about the VAT?

Do you get a price without VAT when you order form outside UK or will it be the same as given on uzisports homepage?

Uzi Sports does not knock off VAT whereas if you buy from anyone else in UK they would knock off VAT.

In a sense Uzi Sports can't really charge VAT for anything that is shipped outside UK, I believe it can get legal matter actually.

What are you looking to buy for your club and where are you located in Canada again?

Uzair is correct in saying, the problem we currently have is that we recently got VAT registered and any items bought prior to registeration we can't take VAT off but we can take VAT off on those items we bought after the registeration, I am working on it and from New year we will be offering Zero VAT to people outside UK.

Regards

Asad

Uzair is correct in saying, the problem we currently have is that we recently got VAT registered and any items bought prior to registeration we can't take VAT off but we can take VAT off on those items we bought after the registeration, I am working on it and from New year we will be offering Zero VAT to people outside UK.

Regards

Asad

So I should have waited for NY ... :)))

you could have but new prices will be effective very soon on our web site.
Regards

Asad

I was kidding Asad Bhai ... no way I would have waited that long; season is just starting now so won't miss a moment of it without my new bat ... hopefully by NY we'll have some new great models; so will see ... keep us posted with reviews etc.

At present i am setting up my appointments with all the suppliers so i can hand pick the bats from their new range.
I am also working with my accountant so we can start supplying products with zero VAT from NY.

Regards

Asad

Uzi Sports does not knock off VAT whereas if you buy from anyone else in UK they would knock off VAT.

In a sense Uzi Sports can't really charge VAT for anything that is shipped outside UK, I believe it can get legal matter actually.

What are you looking to buy for your club and where are you located in Canada again?

Im not located in canada... but europe.

I buy all kinds of stuff (for my club) , but now we are looking to buy new bats. Maybe we should wait for 2012 range.

Thanks everyone, I will try Uzisports this time. Asad bhai ill contact you soon.

Last edited:
Back