[VIDEO] Babar Azam’s T20I Selection being questioned by Mohammad Amir and Imad Wasim

Imad Wasim:

“It is a tough call but, Yes, Babar doesn’t deserve a spot in T20 format”
Babar carried his mediocrity to the PSL title in 2020. Was Imad wrong to pick him?

I would consider young left arm wrist spinner Faisal Iqbal instead of Imad
Could also go with agha salman on PSL performances. Infact there are a fair few changes you could make now based on this year's tournament to see who can make the step up to internationals

Babar's scores vs Amir's team overall

58(39) in T20 blast 2019
86(52) in National T20 cup 2020
68(52) in PSL 2023
0(3) in PSL 2023
68(42) in PSL 2024
53(30) in PSL 2024

Avg: 55.5

Strike Rate: 152.75

Babar's scores vs Amir's team overall

58(39) in T20 blast 2019
86(52) in National T20 cup 2020
68(52) in PSL 2023
0(3) in PSL 2023
68(42) in PSL 2024
53(30) in PSL 2024

Avg: 55.5

Strike Rate: 152.75
How many sixes?

How many sixes?
This reminds me of my 7 year old nephew who's obsessed with big shots and all he cares about is how many sixes a batsman hits. Six hitting doesn't define success. Yes, sure, Babar is not a power hitter, but you could use someone like him in the team. Make the people around him ones who can belt the ball. This is what has made PSZ successful so far in this year's PSL. The dynamics between him and hitters like Saim, TKc, Powell, Jamal, etc., are working.

Anyway, fact of the matter is, he's performed. Imad and Amir were completely wrong about him and their comments were obviously due to bitterment. I like them. But you gotta be fair. Their class is inferior

Imads innings yesterday was better than anything Babar has done in his international career

Form is temporary but class is permanent
Yes I really cannot imagine Babar holding his nerve under pressure, needing 15 an over and getting his side over the line in death overs even against B/C string sides. That too after gobbling up 50 odd deliveries at the crease

This reminds me of my 7 year old nephew who's obsessed with big shots and all he cares about is how many sixes a batsman hits. Six hitting doesn't define success. Yes, sure, Babar is not a power hitter, but you could use someone like him in the team. Make the people around him ones who can belt the ball. This is what has made PSZ successful so far in this year's PSL. The dynamics between him and hitters like Saim, TKc, Powell, Jamal, etc., are working.

Anyway, fact of the matter is, he's performed. Imad and Amir were completely wrong about him and their comments were obviously due to bitterment. I like them. But you gotta be fair. Their class is inferior
Simple question. With a simple answer. Babar plays as a T20 opener.

So does Munro. And Roy. And Warner etc. so the reputation of what it means to be a T20 opener naturally begs the question of how many sixes did Babar hit? 1 in every 60 balls?

Please give me a single Babar Azam innings where he has clutched it in the last over
I mean your previous comment was better then anything babar has done in his career which is false considering his innings against NZ in 2019, playing and scoring a 100 for the long haul is a superior feat.

But if you're referring as just a finisher then I agree. But both play different roles, Babar is an opener/ no 3, not a finisher, their completly different roles to fill, imad wouldn't be able to do 99% of the things Babar does at no 3 or opening, even if imad played 2nd string, he wouldn't be able to chase down 200 scores in t20 that babar can.

Their completly different players, one is an allrounder who contributes to the team via bowling and lower order hitting and one is a top order bat. If you swap their positions both will fail at it.

I mean your previous comment was better then anything babar has done in his career which is false considering his innings against NZ in 2019, playing and scoring a 100 for the long haul is a superior feat.

But if you're referring as just a finisher then I agree. But both play different roles, Babar is an opener/ no 3, not a finisher, their completly different roles to fill, imad wouldn't be able to do 99% of the things Babar does at no 3 or opening, even if imad played 2nd string, he wouldn't be able to chase down 200 scores in t20 that babar can.

Their completly different players, one is an allrounder who contributes to the team via bowling and lower order hitting and one is a top order bat. If you swap their positions both will fail at it.
Saud proved yesterday that if you have been at the crease since ball 1, you better go on and finish the game.

Babar and Rizwan on the other hand believe Iftikhar, Khushdil and Asif Ali should finish the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saud proved yesterday that if you have been at the crease since ball 1, you better go on and finish the game.

Babar and Rizwan on the other hand believe Iftikhar, Khushdil and Asif Ali should finish the game.
Please stop putting Babar and Rizwan in the same sentence. People used to do the same with Younis and Misbah and it drove me nuts.

Misbah wasn’t fit to lace Younis Khan’s boots as a batsman and neither is Rizwan fit to lace Babar’s boots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babar and Rizwan on the other hand believe Iftikhar, Khushdil and Asif Ali should finish the game. They are frauds
Bro, that's fine, the argument that he presented was completly different.

Imad should be compared to other pseudo allrounders like shadab or nawaz and be questioned as to why he isn't in the team for an argument to be constructed.

Comparison with babar doesn't make any sense? Since imad can't do what babar does at no 3? Their roles are different? If you're gonna question babar's placement, then question his placement to other top order batsmen like saud, saim, fakhar etc, Comparison with imad makes zero sense.

As for saud, I've always liked saud, but the game he played yesterday wasn't perfect, he played extremely slow, and forced a new batsmen to hit 4 of the last ball and he lucked out as a 6 was hit, he didnt exactly finish the game as intended. Again not 100% his fault since tiktok star nafay was handicapping him but he didn't exactly pull a kohli or anything.

Babar despite his faults has been able to chase 200 multiple times and go till the end against 2nd string sides. His beliefs about finishers are more so due to his inability as a captain but not a player, its not like he's trying to get out prior and not finish the game, he just thinks that IF HE CANT FINISH a game then someone like ifti shpuld do it which is obviously not the right approach.

As for rizwan, babar and rizwan are worlds apart as batsmen, babar's fault is that he isn't a good captain and as a player he's more akin to being a soft run scorers but he is a quality bat, whereas rizwan is an entire circus clown. Big difference.

Please stop putting Babar and Rizwan in the same sentence. People used to do the same with Younis and Misbah and it drove me nuts.

Misbah wasn’t fit to lace Younis Khan’s boots as a batsman and neither is Rizwan fit to lace Babar’s boots.
Oh ok, I thought according to Rizwan, Babar and his chemistry is the same?

On a more serious note, Babar should have known that Rizwan is only clinging on to him to tap into his fanbase. It’s a bit like Iago and Othello, the latter didn’t realise how Iago was using him until it was too late. This is the price Babar has to pay now, he built his dominion on lieutenants such as Rizwan.

Their difference in roles is precisely why I made the comment that I did

If you compare Babar to his contemporaries (Kohli, Root, Williamson, Smith and even guys like Kusual Mendis and Aidan Markam) you will find that each of these players have innings where they have single handedly won their team games and it's not just a one off thing but has occured multiple times. Compare that to Babar whose best innings have 10 years in international cricket is that 100 vs NZ, a good innings however if it wasn't for Haris Sohail, I doubt it would have contributed to a win

On the other hand Imad has done what he needs to do in his role and beyond. Just take the 2019 innings vs Afghanistan or his 2015 innings vs Sri Lanka. In both instances he was able to clutch both games. Let's also not forget that Imad is a bowling all rounder and therefore his contribution with the bat is only a small part of his overall contribution

If you compare Babar to his contemporaries (Kohli, Root, Williamson, Smith and even guys like Kusual Mendis and Aidan Markam) you will find that each of these players have innings where they have single handedly won their team games and it's not just a one off thing but has occured multiple times. Compare that to Babar whose best innings have 10 years in international cricket is that 100 vs NZ, a good innings however if it wasn't for Haris Sohail, I doubt it would have contributed to a win

On the other hand Imad has done what he needs to do in his role and beyond. Just take the 2019 innings vs Afghanistan or his 2015 innings vs Sri Lanka. In both instances he was able to clutch both games. Let's also not forget that Imad is a bowling all rounder and therefore his contribution with the bat is only a small part of his overall contribution
My bad bro, but next time rephrase your comment better, but other then that I misunderstood.

Regardless my original point still stands, their roles aren't comparable, by no means am I defending babar, but to claim what imad did is superior to everything babar has ever done is a blatant lie.

However just to say, Unlike rizwan who hypes himself to the media, babar hasn't made any statements to the media claiming he's no 1, the media itself overhyped him beyond d belief, that's not his fault.

The reality is babar was always a soft run getter, good bat but a soft scorer, media hyped him as the man destined to surpass kohli in every witch way which was never true but its not his fault, since kohli is literally a king amoung Kings, after his retirement even India themselves won't be able to find a player capable of filling kohli's shoes and no shubman Gill while good won't ever reach kohli's caliber as he's a once in a lifetime sensation.

Babar is fine where he is, I don't see a better a no 3 then him atm and every team needs one experienced bat and babar is the answer.

The issue is that every other accumulator is a discount babar clone, Rizwan's 40 ball 50's don't gell with babar, same with chacha's misbah like finishing.

If babar had openers like rohit giving him 9 rr starts and finishers like pandya, then he'd be a good asset to the team, but sadly the team he's usually given comprising of Imam, Abdullah, Shan, rizwan doesn't do him any favours.

Oh ok, I thought according to Rizwan, Babar and his chemistry is the same?

On a more serious note, Babar should have known that Rizwan is only clinging on to him to tap into his fanbase. It’s a bit like Iago and Othello, the latter didn’t realise how Iago was using him until it was too late. This is the price Babar has to pay now, he built his dominion on lieutenants such as Rizwan.
Rizwan claims nonsense on the media 24/7, once Babar left opening rizzu's sr got exposed badly and he started to fail so his statement on Babar dropping to no 3 for his failure is just an excuse.

Its not Bobby's fault that rizwan literally clout chases Babar beyond belief.

Misbah as Captain was winning TEST matches and even made crucial runs, what has Babar done other then some cheap 100s to boos his fake ego? Babar is seriosuly the most overrated player.

Misbah as Captain was winning TEST matches and even made crucial runs, what has Babar done other then some cheap 100s to boos his fake ego? Babar is seriosuly the most overrated player.
Misbah had an all-star test team to work with. YK is a test atg, azhar Ali was the only one else capable of scoring 300+ and misbah was decent at test, sarfraz and asad were also good at their positions and his bowling was supplemented by yasir Shah at his peak and chuck ajmal lol.

By this logic babar has the best win record in odi and t20 series and got his team to no 1 rank?

All of this is irrelevant as one had unfair advantages and without unfair advantages he completly butchered our odi and t20 team and the other kept playing 2nd string sides only to get exposed in the world cup.

But babar as a bat is 100x superior to misbah as a bat, that's not even a question as to who's better, misbah can't even score an odi 100 lol, sarfraz managed to do it at no 5 2x 😂😂, a washed up has been did something misbah could not according to your logic.

Misbah had an all-star test team to work with. YK is a test atg, azhar Ali was the only one else capable of scoring 300+ and misbah was decent at test, sarfraz and asad were also good at their positions and his bowling was supplemented by yasir Shah at his peak and chuck ajmal lol.

By this logic babar has the best win record in odi and t20 series and got his team to no 1 rank?

All of this is irrelevant as one had unfair advantages and without unfair advantages he completly butchered our odi and t20 team and the other kept playing 2nd string sides only to get exposed in the world cup.

But babar as a bat is 100x superior to misbah as a bat, that's not even a question as to who's better, misbah can't even score an odi 100 lol, sarfraz managed to do it at no 5 2x 😂😂, a washed up has been did something misbah could not according to your logic.
You are mostly correct, but misbah is only pak capital to take them to the top of the test rankings.

Also the only pak captain to win a series in wi and managed to draw 1 in eng

As a test batter he was a smidge better than babar

You are mostly correct, but misbah is only pak capital to take them to the top of the test rankings.

Also the only pak captain to win a series in wi and managed to draw 1 in eng

As a test batter he was a smidge better than babar
And Babar is the only pak captain to take his team to no 1? Doesn't really make a difference.

I'm not defending either btw, both have their ups and downs, and both played in different eras, their not really comparable.

And Babar is the only pak captain to take his team to no 1? Doesn't really make a difference.

I'm not defending either btw, both have their ups and downs, and both played in different eras, their not really comparable.
Can't compare test rankings to idi ones bro, people actually take test rankings seriously

Couldn't agree more.

So how many games has Saud finished versus Babar?

This is a poor analysis.

You are getting lost in comparing Babar and Imad. From what it seems, you refer to "clutch" as someone coming in at the end and finishing the game from that point. How would Babar, who plays in the top order, fit your criteria at all? What is clutch to you when it comes to Babar?

Secondly, to say that if it wasn't for Haris Sohail, Pak might not have beaten NZ in the 2019 WC, is not the best argument against Babar. The contemporaries of Babar that you mentioned have never scored 100% of the runs in a game. There is almost always another contributor or two involved. For example, in the 2022 WC, Kohli played one of the all time great t20 innings against Pakistan and won the game. But Pandya's steady innings is what kept the wickets from falling at the other end and allowed the game to advance to the final stages.

I'm not sure about the context of this conversation but thought I should add my two cents. Cheers

Babar is not without his faults, but he will go down as a much better cricketer than both Amir and Imad combined with a far bigger legacy.

The way those two have constantly targeted Babar and taunted him while handing backhanded compliments says a lot about their character and also exposes their jealously and bitterness.

Babar in response never said anything about them because he doesn’t need to. He is secure in who he is, what he has done for Pakistan cricket and where he will stand in Pakistan cricket history after he hangs his boots.

His fans can be irrational and cult-like who keep comparing him to Kohli even though he isn’t and never will be in his league but Babar is a great player in his own right and doesn’t deserve to be compared to others.

Nevertheless, Imad and Amir will both disappear from Pakistan cricket circle soon while Babar will continue to shine. They can say what they want about him, but they will never leave a bigger legacy than Babar and this fact seems to hurt them quite a bit.

It should probably hurt Amir more than Imad because unlike the latter, Amir had the talent and the skill to have a better career than Babar and leave a bigger name but he destroyed his own career because of his greed for money.
Amir has 2 ICC trophies, Amir unlike Babar has performances in big games. Babar is a minnow basher.

Wait, you didn’t watch yesterday?
Saud's innings against LQ? I did but what I meant was, since you said that HE proved that one should go on and finish the game from ball 1, how many times has he actually done that versus Babar who's done it a few times at the international level? Hence, proving that way before

Saud's innings against LQ? I did but what I meant was, since you said that HE proved that one should go on and finish the game from ball 1, how many times has he actually done that versus Babar who's done it a few times at the international level? Hence, proving that way before
What game did Babar finish?

Babar's role is not to be a finisher. He is doing his job at the top. Not sure why he is only one who is responsible for finishing the games. Why Iftikhar, haris aetc were in the team for?

Whilst Imad has played clutch knocks against SL in 2015 and Afg in 2019 - let’s not forget both were poor teams at the time.

Yes I also recall Imad’s cameo against India in the 2017 CT final but the bulk of run scoring was done by Hafeez.

I am not an Imad hater by any means but do feel he never took his game to the next level especially his batting since he seemed content with 30’s and 40’s most of the time.. his fitness was also less than desirable

A couple that come to mind right away are against India at the 2021 t20 world cup and against England in 2022.
Babar has chased down multiple 200 scores as well, even if they were against 2nd string sides, I don't see someone like shadab, chacha or imad doing that.

But imad isn't a bad player either, people forget his contribution inn2019 and 2017 against India and Afghanistan.

Their different roles

Babar has chased down multiple 200 scores as well, even if they were against 2nd string sides, I don't see someone like shadab, chacha or imad doing that.

But imad isn't a bad player either, people forget his contribution inn2019 and 2017 against India and Afghanistan.

Their different roles
Exactly. But @Rana bhai said that Saud Shakeel only proved the other day that if one is at the crease from ball 1, then he should go and finish the game, when Babar has done that on a number of occasions in international cricket, not against LQ's feeble attack.

There are no examples, Babar can’t get there
He also said there are no examples of Babar batting in the last over of the innings needing runs to win....

Wonder where he's gone

Exactly. But @Rana bhai said that Saud Shakeel only proved the other day that if one is at the crease from ball 1, then he should go and finish the game, when Babar has done that on a number of occasions in international cricket, not against LQ's feeble attack.

He also said there are no examples of Babar batting in the last over of the innings needing runs to win....

Wonder where he's gone
its not the job of the opener to finish the game.

Wonder where he's gone
Saud's innings wasn't great at all. Rana is a poster I respect and highly knoweldgabke but we do disagree on some areas and this is one of em

Saud played extremely extremely slow in the powerplay, and even though he was handicapped by naufay, saud didn't finish the game, he put the team in a position where a newbie batsmen was forced to hit a miracle 6 of the last ball as 4 of 1 was required.

Saud wasn't playing as a t20 player at all, the good thing about his innings was his classy strokes, sixes and his ability to rotate all across the ground but none of that matters when he pretty much nearly botched it.

its not the job of the opener to finish the game.
Whoever manages to reach the end should finish the game unless your a tailender.

Especially if its t20, where its common for an opener to play full 20 overs.

If an opener managed to play 15 to 17 overs and has a high score and sr, then he should finish the game and take strike and not a newbie batsmen.

The finisher should be the one who's settled in t20 and played more deliveries.

Odi roles don't equate to t20.

Edit: Not taking digs at rizwan or saud, was talking about t20 roles from a general perspective.

Whoever manages to reach the end should finish the game unless your a tailender.

Especially if its t20, where its common for an opener to play full 20 overs.

If an opener managed to play 15 to 17 overs and has a high score and sr, then he should finish the game and take strike and not a newbie batsmen.

The finisher should be the one who's settled in t20 and played more deliveries.

Odi roles don't equate to t20.

Edit: Not taking digs at rizwan or saud, was talking about t20 roles from a general perspective.
Well said

Saud's innings wasn't great at all. Rana is a poster I respect and highly knoweldgabke but we do disagree on some areas and this is one of em

Saud played extremely extremely slow in the powerplay, and even though he was handicapped by naufay, saud didn't finish the game, he put the team in a position where a newbie batsmen was forced to hit a miracle 6 of the last ball as 4 of 1 was required.

Saud wasn't playing as a t20 player at all, the good thing about his innings was his classy strokes, sixes and his ability to rotate all across the ground but none of that matters when he pretty much nearly botched it.
I feel the same about Rana. Top guy. Takes are not it sometimes.

Agreed on Saud's inning, which is why I was shocked to see Rana bhai say that HE was the one that proved that one should finish the game after starting from ball 1. Babar has done that much more efficiently than Saud on numerous occasions in international cricket but the blatant bias and disrespect for Babar was insane.

Wasim Jr. was one miss away from that turning out to be a selfish inning from Saud, not a matchwinning one.

I feel the same about Rana. Top guy. Takes are not it sometimes.

Agreed on Saud's inning, which is why I was shocked to see Rana bhai say that HE was the one that proved that one should finish the game after starting from ball 1. Babar has done that much more efficiently than Saud on numerous occasions in international cricket but the blatant bias and disrespect for Babar was insane.

Wasim Jr. was one miss away from that turning out to be a selfish inning from Saud, not a matchwinning one.
Because babar ultimately has cost the team more then he's won it especially at crucial times.

His innings against Australia during the semi final of t20 wc was probs the biggest highlight.

I love Bobby but t20 is his weakest format. The issue with babar is that because he's not a natural striker and is good at strike rotation which is his strong suit, he can't consistently strike at fast paces like many batsmen like rohit sharma can.

On top of that he plays so slow at the start, that while he does catch up, if he gets out he tends to cripple things.

When babar and rizzu were chasing 200, for the first 2 overs bowled they only managed to score 7 runs lol, they caught up afterwards, imagine if they had been dismissed and we'd be 7-2 after 2 overs chasing 200.

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending saud, he's off the same boat XD.

Esit: Talking about South Africa game where they chased 200

Because babar ultimately has cost the team more then he's won it especially at crucial times.

His innings against Australia during the semi final of t20 wc was probs the biggest highlight.

I love Bobby but t20 is his weakest format. The issue with babar is that because he's not a natural striker and is good at strike rotation which is his strong suit, he can't consistently strike at fast paces like many batsmen like rohit sharma can.

On top of that he plays so slow at the start, that while he does catch up, if he gets out he tends to cripple things.

When babar and rizzu were chasing 200, for the first 2 overs bowled they only managed to score 7 runs lol, they caught up afterwards, imagine if they had been dismissed and we'd be 7-2 after 2 overs chasing 200.

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending saud, he's off the same boat XD.

Esit: Talking about South Africa game where they chased 200
I don't completely disagree, but that is all irrelevant to the conversation. What I meant by the blatant bias and disrespect for Babar is the notion "there are no examples of him chasing a score or finishing a game", when that is obviously far from true. So to say that means you've lost it to the point that you are now using Saud as an example to put Babar down.

About Babar, I think he's fine in t20s, but better with an opening partner that's not Rizwan. Even if Bobby comes at 3, the rest of the lineup cannot have an accumulator. The current Zalmi team is the perfect matrix for Babar. He keeps the ship steady with hitters all around him.

I don't completely disagree, but that is all irrelevant to the conversation. What I meant by the blatant bias and disrespect for Babar is the notion "there are no examples of him chasing a score or finishing a game", when that is obviously far from true. So to say that means you've lost it to the point that you are now using Saud as an example to put Babar down.

About Babar, I think he's fine in t20s, but better with an opening partner that's not Rizwan. Even if Bobby comes at 3, the rest of the lineup cannot have an accumulator. The current Zalmi team is the perfect matrix for Babar. He keeps the ship steady with hitters all around him.
I'm aware bro, I'm explaining babar's faults + benefits. I'm never biased XD.

Although tbf let's see how saud performs today, so far a massive improvement from how he opened yesterday.

Just saying, I'd rather have saud open then rizwan with babar at 3.

In this year's PSL inclusion of both Amir and Imad became a big question mark and see where Babar Azam is standing right now.

In this year's PSL inclusion of both Amir and Imad became a big question mark and see where Babar Azam is standing right now.
Babar is a well known PSL basher. Why didn’t he get snapped up in the Hundred last season? Why did he not play ILT20 but played BPL (Hahahahaahhahaahhaahahhaha)?

Babar is a well known PSL basher. Why didn’t he get snapped up in the Hundred last season? Why did he not play ILT20 but played BPL (Hahahahaahhahaahhaahahhaha)?

After the PSL, I can see Babar making an appearance in the prestigious Ramadhan Cup.

When the t20 world cup comes, and history repeats itself in the case of Pakistan which has happened a million times, you will have everyone be upset, but certain members a few weeks later will suffer short term memory loss and be happy when Pakistan Bully Zimbabwe in their next tour, only to suffer short term memory loss once again during 2025 ct.

If Imad Wasim or Amir were topping the charts, we'd have some posters here doing bhangra and handing out mithai

Babar will never be enough for people to accept him. He has done more than anybody else in Pakistan has done in cricket in recent times. Breaking all records. Call him statpadder but his form in this PSL is off the charts and he looked a pretty improved player. Comparing him with a bunch of guys who quit international cricket so they can earn money playing random leagues and were always crying for their selection in the national team, before that. Hypocrisy has no limits.

I watched the video, now I understand why people are mad at Amir and imad

Tbf imad and Amir don't have a right to claim babar doesn't deserve a place, he clearly does,

My issue with babar was always his captaincy, he deserves the no 3 spot in all formats.

But that doesn't mean shadab and nawaz are superior to imad or shaheen is superior to Amir as players. Nor should babar cults rush to pull knives out on imad and Amir and showcase bias, I disagree with imad and Amir but that doesn't mean babar is completly untouchable.

This is the same man who called nawaz tu hai mera match winner and started crying when Mr match winner botched the sa game in the world cup and was the possibly the worst allrounder to represent Pakistan in the history of the game.

Babar isn't untouchable in his decisions but in this case, inad and Amir are wrong to question his selection AS A PLAYER, seems extremely hypocritical and petty.

Babar will never be enough for people to accept him. He has done more than anybody else in Pakistan has done in cricket in recent times. Breaking all records. Call him statpadder but his form in this PSL is off the charts and he looked a pretty improved player. Comparing him with a bunch of guys who quit international cricket so they can earn money playing random leagues and were always crying for their selection in the national team, before that. Hypocrisy has no limits.
What has babar actually won for Pak, which big test match or ICC event KO game?

so you also think the same that babar has no spot in the team?
Why always take the extreme route? For a team like Pakistan (currently) they of course need Babar. What we need to stop is thinking and hying Babar as if he is a top 3 bat across formats. In TEST cricket he has done nothing. In white ball cricket he has been found wanting in big matches/ICC events. During the T20 WC and ODI WC he got exposed badly. On top of it he also looked quite unfit as well.

It will be interesting to watch how will they both play under Babar's captaincy after making such remarks :D

It will be like Babar bhai hum to mazak ker rahay thay :D

It will be interesting to watch how will they both play under Babar's captaincy after making such remarks :D

Not really

Babar returning to the pavilion with a 65 off 45…with Pakistan falling 20 runs short each time will be more proof of how true these two were about him.

i think it would be more embarrassing for babar that he has to play imad and amir :D

i think it would be more embarrassing for babar that he has to play imad and amir :D
I don't think so. Imad and Amir said stuff about him so they will be embarrassed because they have to play under the same guy who they thought should not be in the t20 team.

I don't think so. Imad and Amir said stuff about him so they will be embarrassed because they have to play under the same guy who they thought should not be in the t20 team.
Theirs no animosity, Inad and Amir questioned team selections that's all, fans blew it out of proportion

Theirs no animosity, Inad and Amir questioned team selections that's all, fans blew it out of proportion
Then there is also nothing to be embarrassed about if Imad and Amir are playing under Babar. Why anybody has to be embarrassed about it? This is a national team. Not a neighborhood or club team.

Then there is also nothing to be embarrassed about if Imad and Amir are playing under Babar. Why anybody has to be embarrassed about it? This is a national team. Not a neighborhood or club team.
Their is nothing to be embrassed about. Everyone is randomly attacking imad 24/7

Only those guys should be embarrassed about it who made a fuss about this thing for nothing.
The fuss started ever since pindi started harassing imad and yelled babar babar to him, and treated him like a criminal.

Imad shut people so badly in the psl that pindi and everyone else who doesn't like imad threw a hissyfit.

That's the gist of it.

It's the babar cult fans who should be ashamed, going as far to attack a fellow player, and make fantasy narratives on being pcb chairman just to ruin imad's life meanwhile imad quite literally smoked his haters lol.

Only those guys should be embarrassed about it who made a fuss about this thing for nothing.
Yes those rizwan babar fans who didn't wanted imad and Amir in the team because they spitted facts on national TV but guess what imad and Amir will be playing today so yes it's embarrassing for them

Back