[VIDEO] Birmingham violence : Mob ambushes a car by ramming it with a truck and attacks occupants

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 47.170%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/u5fjaq" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

This is the shocking moment two men were dragged out of their car and beaten by a huge mob of baseball-wielding thugs.

Disturbing footage has emerged showing a flatbed lorry ramming a white vehicle from behind on Alum Rock Road, close to the junction of Thornton Road, Birmingham, at midnight on Monday.

A number of men jump out of the truck's cabin and run towards the car.

A dark-coloured car then suddenly stops in front of the white car and around 15 men start repeatedly striking the vehicle with weapons, smashing the windows.

The thugs are then filmed opening the driver's side doors and striking their bats at someone on the ground who is out of sight.

A man is then pulled out of the passenger side and repeatedly stuck as he lies on the ground as the attackers watch on.

But as the men begin to back off and disperse, one thug remains and batters the victim as he lies in pain on the roadside.

CCTV footage then finishes.

CCTV showed a flatbed lorry ramming a white vehicle from behind on Alum Rock Road, close to the junction of Thornton Road, Birmingham, at midnight on Monday. Thugs then get out of the truck and approach the light-coloured vehicle

A dark-coloured car then suddenly stops in front of the white car and around 15 men start repeatedly striking the vehicle with weapons, smashing the windows

Police and paramedics were called and Alum Rock Road was closed off while investigations took place.

The two victims, aged 23 and 25, were taken to hospital but their injuries are not believed to be life-changing.

Police attended the scene at around 12.05am and carried out house-to-house enquiries and checked and retrieved CCTV from the area.

The vehicle has also been seized and will be forensically examined as enquiries continue."

The CCTV appears to show the angry mob attacking the two men inside. The victims were sent to hospital but their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening

A spokeswoman from West Midlands Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 0.14am to Alum Rock Road, Birmingham following reports of an assault.

An ambulance and paramedic officer attended who assessed and treated two men who had been injured. "The two men were conveyed to hospital for further checks."

A witness who arrived at the scene afterwards said: "There was police, ambulances and the Alum Rock Road was closed off from Treaford Lane and Thornton Road. A few people were standing around."

This follows another serious attack in the same area where a gang attacked a driver and smashed up businesses during a crime spree around Alum Rock.

On Saturday, thugs travelling in Saltley attacked a driver with weapons at around 5pm.

The victim, aged 31, was rammed by the gang before he fled on foot for safety inside a petrol station. His attackers followed him inside and damaged the front door before fleeing.

The group also broke into a business on Alum Rock Road and began causing damage and throwing items from the roof.

Armed officers were sent to the scene and discovered their getaway car was stolen and on cloned number plates. A machete was also recovered.

West Midlands Police have stressed that this incident is not linked to the subsequent attack on Monday night.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ck-slam-car-attack-occupants-bats-ambush.html

Wow. Things are seemingly deteriorating out there across the UK.

The victim received a life-altering beating.

Perpetrators knew victims. Most probably drugs and a considerable amount of money are involved. "Gangsta" lifestyle and all that.

Respect for that great man who tried to stop the mob but was pushed back.

Not many good things happen after mignight!

Last edited:
These thugs should be locked up.

Looks like these incidents are becoming more and more common in UK.

Things are getting worse day by day, gang violence, people getting stabbed,cars getting stolen UK isnt a very nice place to bring up your children at the moment.

I was in Alum Rock Road recently and it's an area that seems to be lawless.

People driving like idiots, ignoring basic driving guidelines.

Mayhem.

Worst part of Birmingham this Alum Rock.

About 5 miles away from me. People drive there like idiots.

One of the kids in my class called it Alum Thrack. I have to admit that when I go there, i have never felt unsafe or have seen any of the dross. Maybe when I go they become calmed:13:

The whole world is turning in to a riot zone. People fighting and killing in the name of anything and everything. Soon w'll be fighting over my shoes are better then yours! The Prophet of Allah(saw) did say a time will come when people won't know why they were being killed and the killer won't know why he is doing it either.

This mindset is prevalent among a significant number of Pakistanis in Birmingham. One of my cousins who used to live there told me about the gang mentality and how our community there has turned it into a dump.

Pakistanis in Birmingham don't get on with whites, blacks and Indians.

Last edited:
This mindset is prevalent among a significant number of Pakistanis in Birmingham. One of my cousins who used to live there told me about the gang mentality and how our community there has turned it into a dump.

Britain should crack down heavily on such gangs. Deportation should be a good start too- after all most of them would be dual citizens.

Had the pleasure of visiting Birmingham a long time ago, felt like I was in the sub continent.

Hope these thugs get locked up and thrown behind bars, pathetic...

UK police useless.
Petty theft is never punished and Police barely solve or tackle serious crimes.

Serious offeneders sre given "suspended" sentences and there is zero rehabilitation.

Unless you live in a rural or leafy green suburb, you're going to witness this nonesense weekly in most cities and towns.

Wouldn't term this as a mob attack, this is clearly gang related and an organized attack

I double post 12. If these thugs don't respect the law then deport them even if they are born in the UK. A few bad apples give the whole community a bad name. Unless the severest action is taken against such Pakistani gangs then there will be no end to this. Yes I said Pakistani not Asian because that what they are!

This is what happens when you get brave on social media but then reality hits you :akhtar

going to Birmingham is the price you have to pay to eat amazing lamb karahi... alas :ashwin

Surprised you didn’t mention the M word.

I have extended family living in Birmingham and what you have suggested doesn't apply to everyone!

The desi community has huge problems in Bham and mostly it's our young copying black American inner city culture because of the influence of popular culture. At the heart of this is the drugs trade, with millions to be made and little talent needed. The parents have given up on halal and haraam and are quite happy for the kids to get rich. Any community that goes down this road, gets destroyed and so will ours.

The desi community has huge problems in Bham and mostly it's our young copying black American inner city culture because of the influence of popular culture. At the heart of this is the drugs trade, with millions to be made and little talent needed. The parents have given up on halal and haraam and are quite happy for the kids to get rich. Any community that goes down this road, gets destroyed and so will ours.

Spot on. Well said.

Very true.

The parents just turn a blind eye to it mainly due to the fact that they are reaping the rewards of that money, and/or they are frightened of the consequences of telling the police what is actually going on.

Apparently, one of the lads that took a beating was a car thief. Who knows that the truth is.

Interesting video, some critical points being made and Birmingham gets a mention:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yGDwDzYyfwE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very true.

The parents just turn a blind eye to it mainly due to the fact that they are reaping the rewards of that money, and/or they are frightened of the consequences of telling the police what is actually going on.

Most Desi parents have let their kids down. I see kids that need guidance and they aren't getting it. There is no guarantee that if you set a good example that your kids will turn out to be good kids and citizens but the probability is much much higher if you talk to them and instill good values of halal and haraam,hard work and being a good person. What we have today is too many parents that have lost their way and inevitably, the kids will lose theirs. We should be a community on the up, instead we are in a race to the bottom.

It's not really a desi or a halal or haram issue, it's about lifestyle. Drugs are rife in any low income area, whether Birmingham, London, Sunderland or Glasgow. Those who are incapable of earning big money through legitimate routes look for easy shortcuts. In the old days a good Muslim citizen might have said I only need to earn enough money to eat a couple of rotis and catch the bus to do some shopping, but that's not fashionable in modern society. People are no longer content to live modest lives, they want the bling, they want flash cars and they want to wear big brand fashion.

It's not really a desi or a halal or haram issue, it's about lifestyle. Drugs are rife in any low income area, whether Birmingham, London, Sunderland or Glasgow. Those who are incapable of earning big money through legitimate routes look for easy shortcuts. In the old days a good Muslim citizen might have said I only need to earn enough money to eat a couple of rotis and catch the bus to do some shopping, but that's not fashionable in modern society. People are no longer content to live modest lives, they want the bling, they want flash cars and they want to wear big brand fashion.

I don't disagree with what you say, but I have seen at 1st hand, a slow disaster enveloping my own community. This is a question of values, and our community talks the talk, we turn up to Juma, do our Umras, etc but the essential ingredients of a strong families is values and when push comes to shove, money is our God, just like all the other communities, which are also basket cases.

Last edited:
I don't disagree with what you say, but I have seen at 1st hand, a slow disaster enveloping my own community. This is a question of values, and our community talks the talk, we turn up to Juma, do our Umras, etc but the essential ingredients of a strong families is values and when push comes to shove, money is our God, just like all the other communities, which are also basket cases.

Muslim communities in the UK pay lip service to religion. I think this is due to social pressure rather than inner conviction. One of the reasons I tend to keep my distance from community events, although this tends to have it's own drawbacks, you can tend to lose touch and I do have regrets in that regard. I always thought if you want to live a simple Muslim life there are far better places to live it than Britain or 90% of non-Muslim countries. Like Bangladesh or Yemen.

Muslim communities in the UK pay lip service to religion. I think this is due to social pressure rather than inner conviction. One of the reasons I tend to keep my distance from community events, although this tends to have it's own drawbacks, you can tend to lose touch and I do have regrets in that regard. I always thought if you want to live a simple Muslim life there are far better places to live it than Britain or 90% of non-Muslim countries. Like Bangladesh or Yemen.

I agree with you that we wear religion on our clothes and not in our hearts. We are in a serious downward spiral and unless individuals take control of their own lives and the lives of their young through education, it will only get worse.

A minority actually. And vice versa…it’s not just a Pakistani thing.

It doesn’t have to be a majority for it to be a significant number.

No one is saying that it’s a majority of Pakistanis but it’s certainly more than enough in areas in like Birmingham and Bradford to hold grave concerns about what’s going on within our communities.

I also avoid these events/gatherings as well and I also find that many of our fellow Muslims love to show off their religiosity to seek approval from others. All you get is dirty looks and nazar. The only time I surround myself with them is if I’m going to my local mosque or to a wedding.

I watched a video of 2 drug dealers of Pakistani background who came across another Pakistani on the road. The guy was lost and very drunk. He was clearly in need of help. Instead they were filming him and mocking him at the same time.

They had the audacity to ask him to read Kalima and kept taunting him. They repeatedly said to him “shame on you” because of his drunken state. The hypocrisy and policing that goes on here is just unbelievable.

Last edited:
Some of these idiots when they get caught speeding, driving dangerously, caught drug dealing, violence due to gang rivalries etc, they are the first to cry racism and unfair treatment by the authorities.

Their families - well with most of them, they frankly don't care.

Last edited:
Most Desi parents have let their kids down. I see kids that need guidance and they aren't getting it. There is no guarantee that if you set a good example that your kids will turn out to be good kids and citizens but the probability is much much higher if you talk to them and instill good values of halal and haraam,hard work and being a good person. What we have today is too many parents that have lost their way and inevitably, the kids will lose theirs. We should be a community on the up, instead we are in a race to the bottom.

I think the divide between the high achievers and the low achievers has increased.

Far too many young Asians end up on the wrong side instead of trying to achieve something in their life. It's all too easy to get involved in gangs instead of trying to make a career for themselves. That isn't just Pakistani kids, it's happening with Bangladeshis and other ethnic groups too.

The Asian middle-class seems to be reducing with each passing year.

Last edited:
I think the divide between the high achievers and the low achievers has increased.

Far too many young Asians end up on the wrong side instead of trying to achieve something in their life. It's all too easy to get involved in gangs instead of trying to make a career for themselves. That isn't just Pakistani kids, it's happening with Bangladeshis and other ethnic groups too.

The Asian middle-class seems to be reducing with each passing year.

I am not giving the real reason why PKs in particular have regressed in ambition and education because I know the haters will run with the reason, and i am never going to give them that pleasure.

I also avoid these events/gatherings as well and I also find that many of our fellow Muslims love to show off their religiosity to seek approval from others. All you get is dirty looks and nazar. The only time I surround myself with them is if I’m going to my local mosque or to a wedding.

I watched a video of 2 drug dealers of Pakistani background who came across another Pakistani on the road. The guy was lost and very drunk. He was clearly in need of help. Instead they were filming him and mocking him at the same time.

They had the audacity to ask him to read Kalima and kept taunting him. They repeatedly said to him “shame on you” because of his drunken state. The hypocrisy and policing that goes on here is just unbelievable.

Well it's the opposite for me. I don't get dirty looks, and I don't believe in nazar. If anything I feel like I get more love than I deserve considering I barely turn up at any events and generally avoid community life because I am not local there. I did have a spell when I lived in a middle class white area during my teens among some other Brits of Indian and Pakistani origin and they were probably the best years of my life. Compared to my first few years living on low income white estates it was like moving to Utopia. Now I live in a posh white suburb which the property value keeps rising, and while it's great in many ways, there is a lack of integration that I found back in middle class land. The neighbours here mostly live behind closed doors.

Back