[VIDEO] Brilliant Temba Bavuma runout of David Warner

Haroon786

Test Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GNdmDe5Q-vs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing piece of athleticism - remarkable to be able to dive, pick the ball and throw at the stumps all in one motion whilst in the air!

Must be fluke. Talentless quota player - in the team only because of skin colour. It's a shame that CSA now will use these flukes to justify 6 non white players quota. Cricket is finished in SAF.

Out of this world. Completely in the air when he threw the ball. No adjectives can do it justice.

Never seen anything like this before!

This would make "Jonty Rhodes" proud.

Must be fluke. Talentless quota player - in the team only because of skin colour. It's a shame that CSA now will use these flukes to justify 6 non white players quota. Cricket is finished in SAF.

Can't believe players like Rabada and Bavuma are playing on quota. Add Philander to the mix and SA wouldn't have a decent test team without these players.

I can literally watch this for the rest of my life. Wow Bavuma wow. Absolutely magnificent.

Can't believe players like Rabada and Bavuma are playing on quota. Add Philander to the mix and SA wouldn't have a decent test team without these players.

Only player in that SAF side who doesn't justify selection on merit is Cook - playing at the credit of his father Jimmy Cook. At 34, he has noting to offer & apart from his 1st innings hundred in a dead rubber, his only innings over 25 is one of the ugliest 56 I have ever seen.

Once AB returns, Cook to make way for his & De Kok to open with Elgar (Or Amla to open & Faf to bat at 3). There is no reason to shift JP from No. 4 either.

Only player in that SAF side who doesn't justify selection on merit is Cook - playing at the credit of his father Jimmy Cook. At 34, he has noting to offer & apart from his 1st innings hundred in a dead rubber, his only innings over 25 is one of the ugliest 56 I have ever seen.

Once AB returns, Cook to make way for his & De Kok to open with Elgar (Or Amla to open & Faf to bat at 3). There is no reason to shift JP from No. 4 either.

Well they have had an opener crisis after Smith has retired and even then after Gibbs' retirement few thought Petersen was good enough to open. Elgar and Van Zyl were not openers either, they were middle order batsmen who got promoted because no one else could open. Having scratchy and tenacious grafters in the top order seems to be a SAF thing, Ashwell Prince was of the same category as S .Cook and Elgar and even Kirsten and Smith to an extent arguably belonged to this category. Saying Cook is a beneficiary of some sort of nepotism doesn't make sense against the backdrop of what is now formal playing quotas in their system, white players just don't get selected easily and he was chosen to be like what Buck Rogers was for Australia at his age. I suspect if AB should return then he will make way though because both Duminy and Bavuma contributed here and the former is a gun in Australia.

Back