[VIDEO] Hilarious Shoaib Akhtar story from a domestic match

Slog

Senior Test Player
Runs
Post of the Week
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-9Yri_AL0A

Took me a while to understand the analogy due to my weak understanding of Punjabi and Shoaibs fast speaking style but hilarious story.

This was in relation to the cameraman and technical staff incident from the other day

HaHaHa------------hilarious, a motorbike drove through slip fielders in a first class match at Okara.

didn't understand a thing, poor ptv cameras

Looool it took me three replays to understand what he said, but what I got from it was that a motorcyle crossed between the slips to ride on the pitch coz they thought the pitch was something you should ride the bike on :)))

And this was a First Class game

Looool it took me three replays to understand what he said, but what I got from it was that a motorcyle crossed between the slips to ride on the pitch coz they thought the pitch was something you should ride the bike on :)))

And this was a First Class game

Nah the funny Part is the analogy being made because sth similar happened during broadcast of first tTest

Last edited:
Nah the funny Part is the analogy being made because sth similar happened during broadcast of first tTest

Lool what happened I still didn't get what that story was analogized on

Lool what happened I still didn't get what that story was analogized on
They were on a break and when they came on they weren't told and also the other cameramen and technical staff were also in the shot so everyone was taken by surprise out of nowhere

So he compared this to the match incident

Zayda samaj nahi ayaa.. but all their laughter was hilarious

All I understood was there was a match going on in Okara and the slips looked back and a motorcycle went past them.

Back