[VIDEO] Pakistani Singer Shazia Manzoor Slaps Comedian Sherry Nanha Over "Honeymoon" Question On Live Show!

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Famous Pakistani singer Shazia Manzoor slapped comedian Sherry Nanha following a heated exchange on the live show. The singer appeared on "Public Demand" as a guest, and soon lost her cool after the comedian asked her a question about "honeymoon".

The video of the incident is going viral on the internet. In the video, Mr Nanha jokingly asked, "After we get married, Shazia, I will immediately take you to Monte Carlo for our honeymoon. Could you let me know which class you want to attend?," Manzoor became enraged and the unexpected altercation ensued.

The singer struck the comedian multiple times and referred to him as a "third-class" individual.

"Last time I portrayed my act as a prank and covered it up but this time I am serious, Is this how you talk with the ladies? you are saying 'Honey Moon'. This is how you talk to women?"

Host Mohsin Abbas Haider intervened and sternly reminded Nanha to stick to the script and avoid improvisation to prevent such incidents.

The singer stormed out of the studio and said she would never appear on the show again.

The video has sparked speculation regarding the incident's authenticity, prompting some to question whether it was scripted.

Commenting on the video, a user wrote, "Probably, that has been produced or adapted for the stage and contrived for a desired impression! speculated one observer. "It turned out to be a prank in the end."

Another user commented, "Naah it's Scripted."

"It turned out to be a prank in the end," the third user wrote.

Meanwhile, Mrs Manzoor had earlier played a practical joke on the hosts of the same program, Mohsin Abbas Haider.

NDTV

That slap was way out of the line. Completely unnecessary.

Can't she get arrested for assault?

Didn't the same thing happen before?

I remember seeing a video a few months ago.

Didn't the same thing happen before?

I remember seeing a video a few months ago.
“Last time I portrayed my act as a prank and covered it up but this time I am serious, Is this how you talk with the ladies? you are saying 'Honey Moon'. This is how you talk to women?"

Lol I think everything is about cringe fame nowadays across the world.

I saw the video on X yesterday. I was wondering the same thing on whether it was scripted.

“Last time I portrayed my act as a prank and covered it up but this time I am serious, Is this how you talk with the ladies? you are saying 'Honey Moon'. This is how you talk to women?"

Lol I think everything is about cringe fame nowadays across the world.
Oops I should have read the article!

Seems like a rubbish show.

I used to think the actress Nirma was Shazia Manzoor back in the day. They used to keep Shazia in the background. Based on her temper here you can see why.

Normally during interviews, celebrities are asked about their honeymoon trips, etc. Actors and actresses casually reply, "Yes, we had a great time and enjoyed," bla bla. I have seen this kind of interactions in every film industry in India.

The poor man got slapped, and I didn't find any reason why that lady got so mad. Also, that entire episode seems to be staged.

I think it was a prank later in a show they revealed. .

But that chamba parade was awesome by shazia 😂

It’s a prank

Full video will show it. Really funny acting by her, it looks kinda real

Saw this the other day on SM.

It's just simply idiotic that they're showing and promoting such things on tele.

These TV shows much be doing better than this. In order to get views and ratings, they sometimes do things that they shouldn't be doing on national television.

Back