[VIDEO/PICTURES] Was Shubman Gill fairly given out in the 2nd innings of WTC23 Final?

Was Shubman Gill fairly given out in the 2nd innings of WTC23 Final?

• Total voters

Major

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
Boland gets gill and the catch is clean as Cameron Green gets his finger underneath it. But the Indian Crowd booing in the ground and claiming cheating.

==

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="3ReIu0u"><a href="https://imgur.com/3ReIu0u">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FyRFZyRakAMdhym

From CricBuzz:

Boland to Shubman Gill, out Caught by Green!! Another stunner from Green at gully? Gill is hanging around, the umpires confer and they've sent it upstairs to check for a clean catch. Oh this is tight.

He goes one handed with his left hand, dives across, catches it but then his hand goes down and touches the ground because of the force of the ball. Did he have his fingers underneath it? The camera angle isn't great when looked at from the front.

"Fingers underneath the ball" says the third umpire when he looks at it. But again, this camera angle doesn't look great. He's made his decision.

OUT flashes on the big screen and Gill has to go.

Shubman Gill c Green b Boland 18(19) [4s-2]

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you even conclusively say fingers were under the ball from this frame ?

FyRGm5HaAAAqwmT.jpg

It was a 50-50 decision for me. The only thing that is disappointing is that the 3rd umpire did not ask to zoom in at the point of impact when the fingers and the ball touched the ground to get a better view.

Fans will boo. What did you expect? England and Aussie fans will also do the same. Just wait for Ashes to begin.

Gill - 15 tests. Avg. 35.

And dropping.

If I was at the ground I would boo this IPL hack.

From a tweet:

FyRIH8HaEAUnh_W

Not out.

Poor umpiring.

Thought that was out but looking at the zoomed in images floating around not so sure anymore

Ider bhi rooray indians :)))

There is a conspiracy agains them....

Reminds me of Pak fans calling cheating ICC after that no ball was given against Kohli in T20 WC game. That is how fans are..they would react. Umpires decision should be final decision.

Need a VAR for cricket. One of those where a TV replay does not always clear things up.

Reminds me of Pak fans calling cheating ICC after that no ball was given against Kohli in T20 WC game. That is how fans are..they would react. Umpires decision should be final decision.

If that had been reviewed like they do in the IPL would it have still been a no ball with ball tracking

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Fingers under the ball. Looked out <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AUSvIND?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#AUSvIND</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cricket?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Cricket</a> <a href="https://t.co/hA2T1M4K9C">pic.twitter.com/hA2T1M4K9C</a></p>— Saj Sadiq (@SajSadiqCricket) <a href="https://twitter.com/SajSadiqCricket/status/1667536565856264198?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 10, 2023</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What is the source of this image as the 3rd Umpire did not have this angle?

Plus, the commentators are saying even if the ball did touch the ground, it can still be given out IF the ball is under control of the fielder, which it was.

This is the zoomed in back angle. That is the main issue. The umpire should have looked at all angles.

No, the commentators did not say that. How can it be given that if it touches the ground ?

The commentators were mentioning different umpire's approaches when dealing with such unclear images and some give it out if they feel it looks like fingers are underneath.

This is the zoomed in back angle. That is the main issue. The umpire should have looked at all angles.

No, the commentators did not say that. How can it be given that if it touches the ground ?

The commentators were mentioning different umpire's approaches when dealing with such unclear images and some give it out if they feel it looks like fingers are underneath.

The commentators did say that. I am watching on SKY, the difference in Umpire interpretation is based on the fact whether the umpire feels the ball is in control or not.

From a tweet:

FyRIH8HaEAUnh_W

Not out.

Poor umpiring.

Same picture, a different take.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sensational. &#55357;&#56567;: Getty <a href="https://t.co/65scuK6AjF">pic.twitter.com/65scuK6AjF</a></p>— cricket.com.au (@cricketcomau) <a href="https://twitter.com/cricketcomau/status/1667544284151812096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 10, 2023</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The fingers were indeed under the ball initially, but it then seems to have touched the ground later when his palm/hand turns.

No, control is just one of the factors. MCC law 33.2.1 clearly mentions that the ball should not be grounded.

Please cite the law you are refering too.

33.1 Out Caught

The striker is out Caught if a ball delivered by the bowler, not being a No ball, touches his/her bat without having previously been in contact with any fielder, and is subsequently held by a fielder as a fair catch, as described in 33.2 and 33.3, before it touches the ground.

The bold emphasis is exactly what happened, and touched the ground after it was caught, hence factor on control comes into place and given the finger was under the ball at the time it hit the ground, the umpire deemed it was a fair catch.

Please cite the law you are refering too.

33.1 Out Caught

The striker is out Caught if a ball delivered by the bowler, not being a No ball, touches his/her bat without having previously been in contact with any fielder, and is subsequently held by a fielder as a fair catch, as described in 33.2 and 33.3, before it touches the ground.

The bold emphasis is exactly what happened, and touched the ground after it was caught, hence factor on control comes into place and given the finger was under the ball at the time it hit the ground, the umpire deemed it was a fair catch.

Lol you need to read deeper into the subclause. I already cited it - 33.2.1

Lol you need to read deeper into the subclause. I already cited it - 33.2.1

I think it is you who need to read 33.2.1. There is no mention the ball shall not be grounded on the field as you claim, but does state the ball shall not be grounded beyond the boundary. Learn the difference.

33.2.1 A catch will be fair only if, in every case either the ball, at any time
or any fielder in contact with the ball,
is not grounded beyond the boundary before the catch is completed. Note Laws 19.4 (Ball grounded beyond the boundary) and 19.5 (Fielder grounded beyond the boundary).

Since you have not mentioned the source (website) of this reverse angle shot that is only available to you and no one else, including SKY, I deem you are just blowing smoke.

:)

Indian cricket fans are up in arms after Shubman Gill lost his wicket in controversial fashion on Saturday.

Gill and Rohit Sharma made a fast start to the second innings as India chased a mammoth target of 444 runs set by Australia in the World Test Championship final at the Oval.

Gill scored 18 off 19 balls before edging a Scott Boland delivery towards Cameron Green, who leapt to his left to catch the ball.

The big all-rounder and his teammates wildly celebrated what they thought was a stunning catch but Gill stood his ground as the on-field umpires sent the incident upstairs for further review.

After extensive looks at the replays, which showed that the ball may have touched the ground, the third umpire deemed that Green got all of his hand on the ball and it did not touch the turf, sending Gill packing.

Loud boos rang out around the Oval as the large swathes of India fans disagreed with the decision, with Mail Sport's Lawrence Booth reporting that some of the crowd were heard shouting: 'Cheat, cheat, cheat'.

India cricket legend Dinesk Karthik felt his side were hard done by with the decision.

'On first instinct on the replay I genuinely felt it was not out,' he said on Sky Sports. 'If you really think two fingers were underneath the ball I refuse to believe it. But you've got to go with umpire's call.'

Matthew Hayden insisted that the genuine reaction of the Australian fielders gives a good indication that it was a fair catch.

'You have a look at the way those fielders reacted, there was no doubt,' Hayden said.

' It was a huge moment in this Test match, but looking at those fielders, every one of them to the man was so excited.

'Cameron Green when he threw the ball up, knew that he caught it.'

DailyMail

Despite all the boardroom control that BCCI has, the ground is still controlled by CA and ECB.

Team India has faced many poor decisions in the past.

Even in this test Thakur was given out LBW if he had not reviewed no one would have known that it was a No Ball.

When will BCCI raise matters that decide the game play.

Also remember, the on-field umpire DID NOT give a soft signal, which means the 3rd Umpire does not need conclusive evidence to over-rule, the 3rd Umpire just needed to be satisfied whether it was a fair catch or not, and the 3rd Umpire deemed it was, thus given out.

ICC Hall of Famer Ricky Ponting has revealed his thoughts on the Cameron Green catch that saw Shubman Gill dismissed at a crucial stage of the ICC World Test Championship Final on day four.

Gill was given out by TV umpire Richard Kettleborough on the stroke of tea on the fourth day of an enthralling contest at The Oval after India made a bright start to their run chase, with 444 needed for victory.

Pacer Scott Boland found the edge of Gill's bat and Green dived to his left in his favoured gully position to complete the catch, but debate has opened up in the cricket world on whether the Australia all-rounder had successfully got his hands under the ball and controlled it.

Green immediately started celebrating the superb grab with his teammates and Ponting said soon after the right call was made to send Gill on his way.

"When I saw it live, I knew it had carried to him on the full, but I wasn’t sure what the action was after that from all replays we have seen," Ponting told the ICC.

"I actually think some part of the ball did touch the ground and it is the interpretation of the umpire that as long as the fielder has complete control of the ball before the ball hits the ground then it is out.

"That must have been what the umpires’ interpretation was and I think that is exactly what happened.

"It carried probably six or eight inches off the ground then there was another action after that."

Ponting expects the catch to be widely discussed after play and beyond, and that opinions will continue to be divided.

"There will be a lot of talk about it I am sure and there will probably be more talk in India than in Australia," Ponting suggested.

"Everyone in India will think it is not out and everyone in Australia will think it is out."

The decision made by Kettleborough was made following a recent change to rules relating to the soft signal made by onfield umpires, which has been removed from the game.

The one-off Test in south London is just the second Test match played under the new regulations that don’t require the onfield umpires to provide their input and Ponting believes this would not have influenced the decision made by the experienced official.

"If it had have been given out on the field then I think the third umpire has to find conclusive evidence to overturn that decision and I don’t think there would have been conclusive evidence," Ponting said.

"The reason I am saying that is, even without the soft signal, the third umpire thought it was out.

"At the end of the day I think the correct decision has probably been made."

Prominent change to Playing Conditions revealed
And Ponting thinks the decision by the ICC to remove the ability for onfield umpires to give a soft signal was one that is ultimately good for the game.

"I was happy for that soft signal to be taken out of the game...I think there was too many of those that seemed irrelevant," Ponting added.

"Everyone will say now that without the soft signal it is going to what technology can see and technology can provide, but at the end of the day it is still the third umpire making the decision on what he can see."

ICC

Also remember, the on-field umpire DID NOT give a soft signal, which means the 3rd Umpire does not need conclusive evidence to over-rule, the 3rd Umpire just needed to be satisfied whether it was a fair catch or not, and the 3rd Umpire deemed it was, thus given out.

ICC has done away with 'soft signal' a while back. So it is a relic of the past and this argument does not stand.

Despite all the boardroom control that BCCI has, the ground is still controlled by CA and ECB.

Team India has faced many poor decisions in the past.

Even in this test Thakur was given out LBW if he had not reviewed no one would have known that it was a No Ball.

When will BCCI raise matters that decide the game play.

:)))

Now u know how it feels

Cricket a sport losing its fans at pace more than PTI losing its member

:)))

Now u know how it feels

Its only a matter of time before BCCI puts its foot down and makes sure that the game play cannot be influenced. If such influence exists, such individuals will fall by the way side.

Once that happens, the rest will dread before taking a biased decision.

All this talk of "CONTROL" of the ball makes no sense.

The third umpire clearly said "Fingers underneath the ball" when clearly they weren't.

He didn't wait for more angles or the zoom lenses. As if he was in a hurry.

The commentators did say that. I am watching on SKY, the difference in Umpire interpretation is based on the fact whether the umpire feels the ball is in control or not.

The fielder also has to be in control of their own movement, which isn't the case if a player is still in the process of falling to the ground.

Last edited:

The third umpire clearly said "Fingers underneath the ball" when clearly they weren't.

The fingers were underneath the ball, but that doesn’t mean that the ball didn’t make contact with the ground. However, since the decision was made against India I have come to the conclusion that the right call was made in the end.

A dodgy DRS LBW from Lyon will be the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
The second Test match since the removal of the soft signal saw the TV umpire forced into a difficult decision during the ICC World Test Championship Final.

Shubman Gill’s edge off Scott Boland flew to Cameron Green at gully, where he stooped to take a catch low to his left.

But there was some doubt over whether or not the ball touched the ground in the process of Green taking the catch, meaning the decision went upstairs to television umpire Richard Kettleborough.

The Australian fielder got his fingers under the ball, but Gill and his fellow India opener Rohit Sharma felt that the ground could also have come into play in the process of the catch being taken.

After lengthy deliberation and the studying of numerous angles and replays, the decision to give the catch was made and a visibly frustrated Gill was forced to leave the field of play.

The dismissal was the final action before tea, with India one down in search of a record chase total of 444.

The incident was particularly noteworthy given the lack of a soft signal in the decision-making process.

The soft signal regulation was removed from the ICC Playing Conditions at the start of June, with the new laws coming into play for the first time when England played Ireland at Lord's a week ago.

"The on-field umpires will consult with the TV umpire before any decisions are taken," the ICC confirmed when the changes was announced in May.

“Soft signals have been discussed at previous cricket committee meetings over the last couple of years," Sourav Ganguly of the Men’s Cricket Committee added.

"The committee deliberated this at length and concluded that soft signals were unnecessary and at times confusing since referrals of catches may seem inconclusive in replays."

Law 33.3 of the MCC Laws of Cricket offers some context. The law defines the act of a catch as being judged "from the time when the ball first comes into contact with a fielder’s person and shall end when a fielder obtains complete control over both the ball and his/her own movement."

ICC

Australia all-rounder Cameron Green is adamant he held on to the catch that dismissed India opener Shubman Gill at a crucial period of the ICC World Test Championship Final on Saturday.

Green got his big hands under the ball and claimed a brilliant catch from Gill’s bat on the stroke of tea on an action-packed fourth-day at The Oval, with TV umpire Richard Kettleborough confirming the Australia star had controlled the ball sufficiently for the catch to stand.

Australia great Ricky Ponting said Kettleborough was correct when making his decision when speaking with the ICC during the final session, and Green backed up his claim when asked about the catch by reporters at the end-of-day media conference.

"At the time I definitely thought I caught it," Green said after play as India reached 164/3 at stumps, still trailing by 280 with one day remaining.

"I think in the heat of the moment, I thought it was clean and threw it up and obviously showed no sign of any doubt.

"And then it's left up to the third umpire (Kettleborough) and he agreed."

Green's grab was his second classic catch of the World Test Championship Final, with the 24-year-old also showing off his athletic ability when grasping an even sharper chance to dismiss top-scorer Ajinkya Rahane during India's first innings.

While Green is more renowned for his batting and bowling ability, he is now starting to put together quite the highlight reel fielding in the difficult gully position he is now making his own.

"Ever since I've grown up I have put a lot of time and effort into it (catching)," Green said.

"I think growing up I would always try to get myself in first or second slip and I have done that basically my whole junior career.

"I back myself that I can take a few nice catches and I was a bit disappointed the first day dropping that (easy) one, but it's always nice to repay."

Australia head into the final day at The Oval still requiring seven wickets for victory, while India will be chasing a further 280 runs to rein in their unlikely victory target of 444 that would be the highest successful fourth innings run chase in the history of Test cricket.

Green knows there is still plenty of work that both he and his teammates will need to produce on what should be an enthralling final day in south London and has urged his fellow bowlers to remain patient as they search for the final seven breakthroughs.

"It will be crucial (to stay patient) as it was today to kind of keep our nerve... one or two wickets and we’re back on top," Green added.

"We have to definitely be patient."

ICC

He seemed to take his time over the decision and didn't rush it.

Could have gone either way, you will see what you want to see.

MQY7CAd.jpg

ToL2oKK.jpg

It is hard to imagine how anyone who is unbiased and has decent eyesight can look at these pictures and think that it should be out.

There was enough doubt for the umpire to zoom in. There was a gap in between the fingers which caused the ball to touch the ground and Green got advantage of this.

When in doubt benefit of doubt must go to the batsman. The crowd boo od the player. If india was the fielding side and the same WTC finals occasion was played in ENG / Aus with the home batsman given out in such fashion, we'd have copped our fair share of abuse as well - so your saltiness on the boo ing is understandable given which team you are commenting on. However, if the teams were reversed and we benefitted from the decision most indian fans would also agree that got lucky.

Lastly, inform Javed Miandad - it wont be happening for a while as we aint touring a particular place.

Don't think you understand cricket well , or seeing it wearing blue glasses, it out clearly and the fingers are under the ball.

Well, it's Indian player so most Pakistan supporters will say its out of compusion.

Its a 50 50 decision and there is no way entire India should be crying about it.

These go against you sometimes.

Take it on the chin and go out and finish the game.

I don't know what the big deal is here, it is not like Shubman Gill would have scored a 100, he most likely would have scored another 10-15 more runs and get caught in the slips if he survived the Green catch...

Let it go, India needs to get rid of the Kohlis and Pujaras etc, they are the reason why India lost this test match....

Its a 50 50 decision and there is no way entire India should be crying about it.

These go against you sometimes.

Take it on the chin and go out and finish the game.

And when in doubt, the decision goes in whose favour?

As someone said, if it was Steve Smith and not Gill, it would have been not out.

Looks not out to me.

Looks to me like the ball would have slipped between his fingers if the grass wasn't there to keep it in his hand.

Shubman Gill's dismissal triggered controversy in the World Test Championship final, with many fans and former cricketers alike giving their two cents on whether the Indian opener was out or not out on Day 4 at The Oval. A thick edge off Gill's bat carried to Cameron Green at slip, and during the follow-through for the catch, it seemed some part of the ball had touched the grass as Green dived to his left. The third umpire, Richard Kettleborough, however, adjudged the youngster out after closely looking at the catch from multiple angles.

While Gill shook his head as he walked back towards the pavilion, a frustrated Rohit Sharma argued with the umpire before the players eventually departed for the Tea break. The catch was discussed at length in the commentary box, and Gill himself took to his official Twitter account to protest against the decision, as he posted a screenshot of the dismissal where the ball could be seen touching the grass.

Also read: Was Green's catch legal? Here's what the law says as third umpire controversially adjudges Shubman Gill out
The former cricketers, however, had split opinion on whether the catch was clean. Former India opener Virender Sehwag posted a strongly-worded tweet over the dismissal, as he took a dig at the third umpire. “Third umpire while making that decision of Shubman Gill. Inconclusive evidence. When in doubt, it’s Not Out #WTC23Final,” Sehwag wrote, attaching a picture of a man wearing a blindfold.

Former Pakistan wicketkeeper-batter Kamran Akmal wasn't too happy with the decision as well. “Shocking Decision by third umpire. It wasn’t a clear catch of @ShubmanGill,” he wrote.

Former India opener Wasim Jaffer wasn't too pleased with the call as well. He posted a rather hilarious meme to protest the decision.

However, former India head coach Ravi Shastri presented a case for third umpire's defence, even as he stated that he had his doubts on whether the catch was taken cleanly. Discussing the incident in length following the end of day's play, Shastri stated that if there are only two fingers underneath the ball when the hand movement is downwards following the catch, the ball is likely to touch the ground.

And Green did have only two fingers under the ball at the time.

“It's difficult to say. If the camera is at ground angle, you can see if the fingers touch the grass. I always believe, if there are two fingers, the chances of ball touching the ground are much higher, as opposed to three fingers. What I can see of Cameron Green there, is that there are two fingers. So, it's tough. You go down the umpire's route, he has to be convinced that the ball has touched the ground. Two fingers, when you freeze on that, I feel a lot of times, it touches the ground,” Shastri told Star Sports.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cric...ormer-cricketers-reacted-101686420259678.html

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Third umpire while making that decision of Shubman Gill.<br><br>Inconclusive evidence. When in doubt, it’s Not Out <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WTC23Final?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#WTC23Final</a> <a href="https://t.co/t567cvGjub">pic.twitter.com/t567cvGjub</a></p>— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) <a href="https://twitter.com/virendersehwag/status/1667537462682607616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 10, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks not out to me.

Looks to me like the ball would have slipped between his fingers if the grass wasn't there to keep it in his hand.

Perfect analysis. There are other images where one of the finger is bent and he could keep it only because the ball is touching the ground.

Anyway these kinda decisions can go either way. And just like we are having different opinion here, umpire too had his opinion that it's out.

Does look like the ball TOUCHED the ground from this angle.

View attachment 119565

My understanding of the rule is that if any part of the ball comes into contact with the ground, it is not a catch. This picture makes it very clear that the part of the ball in between his index and middle finger is grounded.

You have to be blind as a bat to argue otherwise or deny this.

So if my understanding of the rule is correct, this is 100% not out and pure incompetence by the tv umpire.

That is clearly out..

People are just looking at that one still picture from behind and assuming that's the first point of contact between the fielder and the ball. In reality, Green had already caught it mid-air and then due to the natural body motion, his hand went ahead and touched the ground and with that..the ball too. He had complete control over the ball and as you can see in the picture above, his fingers were clearly underneath the ball and he was having a firm grasp.

A falling man is not in control of his body. So the catch was not completed when the hand and the ball hit the ground.

That is clearly out..

People are just looking at that one still picture from behind and assuming that's the first point of contact between the fielder and the ball. In reality, Green had already caught it mid-air and then due to the natural body motion, his hand went ahead and touched the ground and with that..the ball too. He had complete control over the ball and as you can see in the picture above, his fingers were clearly underneath the ball and he was having a firm grasp.

33.3 Making a catch

The act of making a catch shall start from the time when the ball first comes into contact with a fielder’s person and shall end when a fielder obtains complete control over both the ball and his/her own movement.

A falling man isnt in control of his movements. So it doesn't matter if he caught the ball in mid air as he fell and grounded the ball.

Hence not out

Its only a matter of time before BCCI puts its foot down and makes sure that the game play cannot be influenced. If such influence exists, such individuals will fall by the way side.

Once that happens, the rest will dread before taking a biased decision.

so its ok if BCCI influences ICC matters but not ok if on the field game gets infleucned by someone else.

Your issue isnt influence, ur issue is BCCI needs to ahve more infleucne everywhere.

You don care about fairness, you only care about BCCI getting away with things.

I hadn't even looked at the clipping but only saw the 'not out' trending on twitter and that was enough for me to be sure that Gill must be out and this is basically the idiotic Indian fans egged upon by the likes of bhogle and sehwag. In today's time, more than 90% of 50-50 decisions go in India favour as every umpire is scared of BCCI and it's might. So if some umpire gave Gill out then he must be sure that he was out and the noise is basically Indian commentators and fans desperately finding excuses for India's loss. The shamelessness or Indian cricketers like Gill tweeting about it is abhoring. Any non-indian cricketer doing that and he would be fined by ICC but hey who can dare to do that with Gill. Not too long back, indian cricketers on stump mice blamed SA third umpires for partiality and yet nothing happened, no action taken against these cricketers.

I don't know how some people doubt this
Infact it was one of the finest catch i witnessed. ........
Some former cricketers are raising this issue just to get some favours from BCCI.

so its ok if BCCI influences ICC matters but not ok if on the field game gets infleucned by someone else.

Your issue isnt influence, ur issue is BCCI needs to ahve more infleucne everywhere.

You don care about fairness, you only care about BCCI getting away with things.

How much more influence BCCI can get, from scheduling to ground selection to as much as possible umpiring calls are influenced by BCCi. Anything more and it would become a total farce. Last year in the T20 wc against bdesh, umpires made poor bdeshi players play in rain so that india gets a chance to win the match as Bdesh was so far ahead as per D/L when the rain interrupted the match. If India is still not able to win any trophy then the issue is competency and nothing else.

That is clearly out..

If that's the case, any fielder fielding in just inside the rope just needs to take the catch. Who the hell cares about inertia and due to body motion, goes over the rope?

This is not part of the laws or playing conditions, it has never officially existed.

31.6 Consultation by umpires

Each umpire shall answer appeals on matters within his/her own jurisdiction. If an umpire is doubtful about any point that the other umpire may have been in a better position to see, he/she shall consult the latter on this point of fact and shall then give the decision. If, after consultation, there is still doubt remaining, the decision shall be Not out.

Actually it does exist.

Back