[VIDEO] William Peter O'Rourke: Promising young fast-bowling talent from New Zealand

Timewaster

Debutant
Runs
How do you guys rate Will O'Rourke? in Test he can bowl over 145kph, he is only about 21, What impressed me about him the most was when NZ played vs Aussie in Tests, he really rushed them with his pace and bounce and had them hopping around the crease, and Tall Fast bowling is meant to be the Aussie batters strength, he is mainly a First Class Bowler (which is rare) but he has been given a chance against Pakistan in T20's.

What do you guys think of him?

39CgUkM.png

q0cBdrP.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked good throughout the series and can consistently bowled over 140 kph.

How do you guys rate Will O'Rourke? in Test he can bowl over 145kph, he is only about 21, What impressed me about him the most was when NZ played vs Aussie in Tests, he really rushed them with his pace and bounce and had them hopping around the crease, and Tall Fast bowling is meant to be the Aussie batters strength, he is mainly a First Class Bowler (which is rare) but he has been given a chance against Pakistan in T20's.

What do you guys think of him?

39CgUkM.png

q0cBdrP.png

I'm very impressed. To me he looks like a bowler whose caliber will be on the level of Trent Boult.

Is not left armer and is not swinging too much right now but his pace, skill, execution and level headedness will take him far.

Exciting talent to watch out for the future.

I think given that he was bowling on batsmen friendly subcontinental wickets he did well in the series and always a handful even for top batsmen like Babar. Can’t wait to see the damage he will do on English wickets.

Nothing special. He was mostly trying to pitch the ball short which is the weakness of our batters. It seems like he already knew and implemented the plan accordingly.

Back