[VIDEOS] Fact check: Attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh were not religiously driven

If Yogi is advocating for CCTV cameras in all religious buildings then it would be similar to what I'm saying.

If just mosques then it shows his bigoted mentality.
U were also primary advocating anti india banners for temples rt since u don't trust them .most of the other temples.have cc cameras by default

Bangladesh is a gone case...it is going in the direction of Pakistan and Afghanistan. I said it on the day Haseena fled the country that Islamists will take over. As we all know wherever Islamists have taken over a nation, you can expect mysogeny and silencing minorities. This is exactly what is happening in Bangladesh. Another one of those progressive nation taken back to medieval ages thanks to lunatics.

However, one thing I would mention here though...unlike Pakistan or Afghanistan which has Punjabi, Pashtoon and Pathans, Bangladesh has bengali genes. I am very well aware how it works...so little bit of resistance from hindus there and a bit help from our army, they will shy away. Bengalis are meant to be eating copious amount of rice and taking afternoon nap with pot belly, fighting is not their forte. A loud shout and they will back off.

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose gave the Brits a bloody nose, when rest of the political leaders of India were busy supporting Brits in the world war.

I am not even going into how many Brits were downed by the Bengali revolutionaries.

But yes Bangladeshis have no stomach to fight. 90k pakistanis were slaughtering them while rest 10cr kept watching.

Do attacks on minorities happen in Bangladesh? It happens sometimes. It is not nice and I hope authorities will look into it. I and most Bangladeshis condemn attacks on innocent people.

But, Indian posters act like these things don't happen in their country. LOL. India probably have these issues far worse.

Minorities and women are unsafe in India. There are always threats from rapists, cow vigilante mobs, RSS groups etc.

Do you mean India is a gone case? LOL.

Anyway, don't worry about Bangladesh. Bangladeshis do not need validations from Indians.

I am not worrying about Bangladesh but my fellow hindus there. Just like how you care about Palestanian muslims.

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose gave the Brits a bloody nose, when rest of the political leaders of India were busy supporting Brits in the world war.

I am not even going into how many Brits were downed by the Bengali revolutionaries.

But yes Bangladeshis have no stomach to fight. 90k pakistanis were slaughtering them while rest 10cr kept watching.

Obviously I went little overboard with that post of mine but it was mostly to rile up my fellow Bangladeshi posters. :yk

Love Netajee Subhas to the bits...much much better than Gandhi.

Do attacks on minorities happen in Bangladesh? It happens sometimes. It is not nice and I hope authorities will look into it. I and most Bangladeshis condemn attacks on innocent people.

But, Indian posters act like these things don't happen in their country. LOL. India probably have these issues far worse.

Minorities and women are unsafe in India. There are always threats from rapists, cow vigilante mobs, RSS groups etc.

Are you keeping up with the news? It is not only attacking hindus but stopping them from practicing their faith by denying idol immersion etc. How can authorities take action when your govt itself making such rules? How would you feel is muslims are banned from slaughtering animals during Bakr Eid in India?

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, my hero for life. I learnt so much about him from my now deceased father in the pre internet days.

Minorities are treated as gutter level citizens in Bangladesh. That's the truth.

Bloggers who were secular used to be killed in BD.

What threats? Bangladesh is far worse than India.

Tripura intellectuals form organisation to protest violence against minorities in Bangladesh​

The ‘Forum for Protection of Minorities in Bangladesh’ said it will hold a rally in Agartala city on Sunday to protest against the atrocities.

A group of authors, intellectuals, and journalists in Tripura formed an organisation called ‘Forum for Protection of Minorities in Bangladesh’ Friday to protest against the recent attacks on minorities in the neighbouring country.

Speaking to reporters, Jayanta Bhattacharya, president of Agartala Press Club and author, said, “Whenever there is instability in Bangladesh, Hindus and other minorities are attacked. There is no connection between the anti-quota movement in Bangladesh and attacks on minorities. So, why are the attacks happening against minorities in the Chittagong Hill Tracts?”

Bhattacharya also claimed that the spirit of the 1971 Liberation War has been damaged in Bangladesh and an anti-India hysteria is being fomented in the neighbouring country.

The Forum said it will hold a rally in Agartala city on Sunday to protest against the atrocities. It has also prepared a ‘protest message’ condemning the violence in Bangladesh and will send it to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bangladesh Chief Advisor Muhammad Yunus.

Source: The Indian Express

Indians over here spreading false info based on Indian media, which is considered to be one of the worst media in the world with a reputation of spreading false propaganda.

If you guys want to live in the land of lies and propaganda, then it is your choice, but don't come around to tell us to believe them as well or to quote them like reference.

Bangladesh has come out from a bloody revolution two months ago and few hindus were attacked in the aftermath of the Hasina fall. But never to the extend that you and your media has spread. Else the world would have reacted against us, but no protest came from the world leaders against the so called minority abuse in Bangladesh. This proved that they have seen through the Indian lies and decided things are not as serious as Indian are making it out.

The very revolution which have taken almost 1500 lives including many lives of hindus, Indians have got no knowledge about it at all due to the failure of their media, else this false sense of Bangladesh has got no stomach to fight would spread among them.

The entire nation especially students has fought against the armed police and all the ruling parties activists with absolute bare hands, and the entire world have seen and acknowledge them. But the Indians are living in their own falsehood.

Joe Biden meets Muhammad Yunus, pledges full US support to Bangladesh

Joe Biden stated in a news release that "they too should do more" if the students could make such a great sacrifice for their nation.​

Indians over here spreading false info based on Indian media, which is considered to be one of the worst media in the world with a reputation of spreading false propaganda.

If you guys want to live in the land of lies and propaganda, then it is your choice, but don't come around to tell us to believe them as well or to quote them like reference.

Bangladesh has come out from a bloody revolution two months ago and few hindus were attacked in the aftermath of the Hasina fall. But never to the extend that you and your media has spread. Else the world would have reacted against us, but no protest came from the world leaders against the so called minority abuse in Bangladesh. This proved that they have seen through the Indian lies and decided things are not as serious as Indian are making it out.

The very revolution which have taken almost 1500 lives including many lives of hindus, Indians have got no knowledge about it at all due to the failure of their media, else this false sense of Bangladesh has got no stomach to fight would spread among them.

The entire nation especially students has fought against the armed police and all the ruling parties activists with absolute bare hands, and the entire world have seen and acknowledge them. But the Indians are living in their own falsehood.

Joe Biden meets Muhammad Yunus, pledges full US support to Bangladesh
Why won’t US support the the new government, they literally caused the coup to happen. They did the same in Pakistan.
Protests happen everywhere the Army doesn’t throw out the PM unless there is enough NATO backing.

US supporting BD proves nothing lol on contrary Biden hugging Yunus like that only points to the original point.

@smkk here from the Americans themselves, this is common practice by American governments they did the same in India in 1970s.

—————————-

By installing an interim civilian government made up of only “advisers,” the coup leaders have not only forestalled U.S.-led sanctions but also helped foster a romanticized Western media narrative of a student-led “revolution” in the country.

The appointment of Muhammad Yunus as the “chief adviser,” or the head of the interim administration, has only helped mask military rule. The 84-year-old Yunus, a longtime friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton, received the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize for pioneering microcredit, or giving small loans to rural families to help alleviate poverty.

@smkk here from the Americans themselves, this is common practice by American governments they did the same in India in 1970s.

—————————-

By installing an interim civilian government made up of only “advisers,” the coup leaders have not only forestalled U.S.-led sanctions but also helped foster a romanticized Western media narrative of a student-led “revolution” in the country.

The appointment of Muhammad Yunus as the “chief adviser,” or the head of the interim administration, has only helped mask military rule. The 84-year-old Yunus, a longtime friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton, received the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize for pioneering microcredit, or giving small loans to rural families to help alleviate poverty.

If we are to believe you then what's the big deal between choosing between an Indian Puppet and US puppet?

If we are to believe you then what's the big deal between choosing between an Indian Puppet and US puppet?
No difference, I’m saying Hasina should be thrown out, not one post you will see otherwise from me, my point is the romanticised version where apparently the Students did this without help of Army /America.

Also that opinion article is not by me.. but it echoes my opinion and i have given the reasons everywhere as to why I have that opinion.

It’s similar to my opinion of US’s help to Israel and then playing dumb..

—————————-

A quiet military coup in Bangladesh​

by Brahma Chellaney, opinion contributor - 08/17/24 8:00 AM ET

An Indian think tank, who propagates Indian Govt. views and perspective inside the western world. I rest my case over here.

A quiet military coup in Bangladesh​

by Brahma Chellaney, opinion contributor - 08/17/24 8:00 AM ET

An Indian think tank, who propagates Indian Govt. views and perspective inside the western world. I rest my case over here.
So let me ask you directly, you don’t think America is involved here in any capacity correct?

So let me ask you directly, you don’t think America is involved here in any capacity correct?

No, I do think that America is involved, but not to the extend that you guys are making out to be.

America has no involvement starting the revolution, as initial revolution with same agenda started at 2018. That time this was pacified by scrapping the quota as a whole. This started again when Govt. backed Supreme court re-instated the quota system again. Do you imply that Govt. itself was inspired by America to re-instated the very agenda which brought it's own downfall ?

After the revolution start, for the first few weeks it was absolutely peaceful with no violence occurs. Then Hasina sparked huge controversy by stating that the revolutionaries are razakar. Until then everything was in control. But after this point, everything started going downhill for Hasina govt as student's rage and revolution went to another level. Do you imply that Hasina was inspired by America to make such irresponsible remark ?

Even then the revolution could be contained by police had the govt did not unleash their student organization and other ruling party organization to start violence against the student who were protesting. After that point, the peaceful revolution transform into a civil war, where fights breaks out in the street of Dhaka between two parties. Do you imply that Govt was suggested by America to crack down on the students violently ?

Even then things could have been cooled down since the population of Bangladesh did not came down to street in support of the students, but then govt ordered the police to start shooting on the protesting students. After this point, there was looking back by the entire population of Bangladesh. Even after scrapping the quota system in favor of students by the Supreme court, the entire population came down in support of overthrowing the govt. Do you imply that America told Hasina to start shooting on the children of Bangladesh after which she became the most hatred person in the country ?

The revolution was organic from start to end. You can say that America might have pushed Dr. Younis to be the head of the interim govt, other than that they did not and could not orchestrated the entire revolution on their own, else 1500 lives would not have been lost so easily. Otherwise they could have overthrown the govt right after the very first day when shooting started. But fighting keeps on going and death were piling up for many more days to come.

Back