[VIDEOS] Group of girls ‘beat up’ salesman in Lahore petrol pump’s tuck shop

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A group of girls allegedly beat up a salesman at a petrol pump’s tuck shop in Lahore on Tuesday, drawing social media users’ ire

“I will tell you how to laugh. This is how we started arguing. They came inside the counter and started beating me and then I tried to do what I could in my self-defence, but then I stopped because they were women,” the salesman, Yousuf, told reporters outside the police station.

The incident occurred on Sunday, but its CCTV went viral on Tuesday after reports said that police detained the salesman on the girls’ complaint. Moreover, they had also registered a case against him.

Police have started the investigation into the case from scratch. The salesman has asked the police to register a case.

In his statement, Yousuf said that he did not pass comments after watching the girls.

One of the salesmen, who had covered his face with a mask, at the shop told reporters the girls maintained that they would forgive the boy after he begged for mercy.

He lamented that the staff was being asked to ask for forgiveness despite being harassed by the group of girls.

I am not justifying the girls' actions, as it is illegal and unjustifiable to take the law into one's own hands. However, something must have happened on the boy's side that made these girls lose their temper. No one wants to beat somebody so badly without any reason. I know these teenage boys in Pakistan; they sometimes act inappropriately, and some of them pass unnecessary comments when they see girls around, which is quite common in our society. I am not saying he must have done that, but something must have been done by the boy that was not recorded.

You don't beat up a salesman and create a scene like that for nothing, unless of course you're a retard.

I am not justifying the girls' actions, as it is illegal and unjustifiable to take the law into one's own hands. However, something must have happened on the boy's side that made these girls lose their temper. No one wants to beat somebody so badly without any reason. I know these teenage boys in Pakistan; they sometimes act inappropriately, and some of them pass unnecessary comments when they see girls around, which is quite common in our society. I am not saying he must have done that, but something must have been done by the boy that was not recorded.

There was no audio from the video so I assume the shop cctv probably didn't have any. However I followed the news link and it shows the young man giving an interview afterwards, and if you heard him speak you would never believe him capable of saying much inappropriate. He sounds like a 12 year old, and he was so passive while being slapped around it's hard to imagine he was the initiator.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no audio from the video so I assume the shop cctv probably didn't have any. However I followed the news link and it shows the young man giving an interview afterwards, and if you heard him speak you would never believe him capable of saying much inappropriate. He sounds like a 12 year old, and he was so passive while being slapped around it's hard to imagine he was the initiator.
The girls look much older than the boys, yes, agreed. But if you watch the video clearly, when two girls attacked this boy initially, he defended himself quite well by pushing them away violently for about two seconds or more, which made the girls go berserk. You cannot judge a book by its cover. I have personally experienced some salesmen passing very unnecessary comments about women and girls, which these boys feel no shame or guilt about and consider a part of their daily routine and youthful behaviour. This is just my perception only (Not conclusion) and i might be wrong. I believe we have to listen the story from both ends in order to come to conclusion.

It would be interesting to know what caused the ladies to attack like this. Was it a nasty comment?

It would be interesting to know what caused the ladies to attack like this. Was it a nasty comment?

There was an incident like this here in Canada. But, in that case, girls were at fault. Those girls were bullying a taxi/Uber driver and the girls started to assault the driver. Anyway, it was caught on camera and I believe the girls were detained.

I don't know what happened here. Anyway, there is no reason to assault someone like this. People should be civilized.

Yep apparently its the ladies fault but we still don't have access to the story from both sides

If those girls are at fault, I hope they will be arrested and jailed.

Some women are evil and often cause dramas/make up stories. Hopefully a thorough investigation will take place.

I am getting a lot related to this on social media feeds. one video claimed these girls are privileged daughters of a hot shot lawyer and got upset at something and beat up the guy and then got him jailed while no charged were pressed against them even in light of video evidence of physical abuse.

God knows what really set them off!

The girls look much older than the boys, yes, agreed. But if you watch the video clearly, when two girls attacked this boy initially, he defended himself quite well by pushing them away violently for about two seconds or more, which made the girls go berserk. You cannot judge a book by its cover. I have personally experienced some salesmen passing very unnecessary comments about women and girls, which these boys feel no shame or guilt about and consider a part of their daily routine and youthful behaviour. This is just my perception only (Not conclusion) and i might be wrong. I believe we have to listen the story from both ends in order to come to conclusion.
If you watch the video of the boy giving the interview, I doubt you would consider him the type to be making inappropriate comments to ladies. His voice is high pitched and effeminate and his manner is much the same. Could be he made some sassy remark about their dress sense or something catty, I could see him swinging that way perhaps. Hard to tell without the audio.

If you watch the video of the boy giving the interview, I doubt you would consider him the type to be making inappropriate comments to ladies. His voice is high pitched and effeminate and his manner is much the same. Could be he made some sassy remark about their dress sense or something catty, I could see him swinging that way perhaps. Hard to tell without the audio.
OK, it must be true, but I can't understand why the girls would hit a random guy so violently.

Back