[VIDEOS/ PICTURES] Shahnawaz Dahani could be in trouble for his social media outburst after being ignored for Asia Cup and Afghanistan series

there no way he is 25 he looks 35+

Another horrendous age fudger you can see if you look closely some white hair on moustache and right sideburn

You only Start getting that when you hit 35-40 + and white hair starts appearing .

Another horrendous age fudger you can see if you look closely some white hair on moustache and right sideburn

You only Start getting that when you hit 35-40 + and white hair starts appearing .
LOL,

Tell that to my 24 year old cousin who has white hair on his head.

Or master classmates aged 27-30 that have to color their hair.

Bro, im in my late 20s and have little bit of white hair in one of my sideburns and 3 white hair in my moustache. All happened within a span of 6 months as i took a lot of stress due to personal reasons.

The best part about Shahnawaz Dahani is that he never gives up on playing domestic cricket. Despite being dropped from the concluded New Zealand series and the upcoming Ireland and England series squads, he is shining in the President's Cup. He has taken 3 wickets for 14 runs in 5 overs for SNGPL against WAPDA in the President's Cup 2024

SNGPL's Dahani is bowling with an economy rate of only 2.80 in the final of the President's Cup against HEC.

He has shown improvement in his bowling line and his pace is also decent. He is the top wicket-taker of the tournament with 18 wickets in 7 innings, boasting an average of 16.05 so far

SNGPL's Dahani is bowling with an economy rate of only 2.80 in the final of the President's Cup against HEC.

He has shown improvement in his bowling line and his pace is also decent. He is the top wicket-taker of the tournament with 18 wickets in 7 innings, boasting an average of 16.05 so far
So, Shahnawaz Dahani's phenomenal bowling played a vital role in SNGPL winning the President's Cup 2024. He is the leading wicket-taker with 19 wickets and a bowling average of 16.47, which includes two fifers in 7 matches.

So, Shahnawaz Dahani's phenomenal bowling played a vital role in SNGPL winning the President's Cup 2024. He is the leading wicket-taker with 19 wickets and a bowling average of 16.47, which includes two fifers in 7 matches.
Dhani, Zafar Gohar and all these people will be ignored as long as babar is around. And saya is here.

Hafeez needs to be put in charge full time. Hafeez has a huge ego, but he was right about 3 things.

A) Abrar needed to be taken in the world cup.

B) Babar needed to let go of his pride and accepted imad back in for nawaz.

C) Domestic cricket performances should have been the metric for selections, not PSL.

Usman khan warranted a place based of psl performance but he's only in the team due to his I'm going to uae nonsense. Meanwhile Ali the best psl bowler can't even get in because we need to have zaman khan, Amir, Shaheen, Naseem and the friendship group in.

He's been on fire recently.
He won't be selected as long as the dosti yaari culture is around.

As long as hafeez is ignored, and babar isn't dropped he'll remain.

And yes I advocate Bobby being dropped. 2022 ton2024 is horrible. He's turned into a pindi basher who flops in any other Asian conditon or overseas conditon.

trust me dahani is another Umar Akmal.. he has a potential to be a good bolwer but his cringe activities wont let him grow... waste of time i guess!

He won't be selected as long as the dosti yaari culture is around.

As long as hafeez is ignored, and babar isn't dropped he'll remain.

And yes I advocate Bobby being dropped. 2022 ton2024 is horrible. He's turned into a pindi basher who flops in any other Asian conditon or overseas conditon.
Nah his problems were more down to his attitude problems according to previous reports and he didn't really have very good performances in last 2 psls (most watched among Pak domestic)
Hasan Ali will be discarded once Gillespie and Kirsten take over properly.
Hopefully he has actually improved and this is not just a patch like 2022 psl.

Nah his problems were more down to his attitude problems according to previous reports and he didn't really have very good performances in last 2 psls (most watched among Pak domestic)
Hasan Ali will be discarded once Gillespie and Kirsten take over properly.
Hopefully he has actually improved and this is not just a patch like 2022 psl.
The thing Is Dhani is in the same boat as Ali. Both aren't saya represntatives so they are being pushed aside.

Amir or zaman khan had no right to replace or be in the team over mohammad Ali? On what basis?

Similarly usman khan may have a right to be in the squad but where is saud shakeel, Abdullah, tayyab tahir? They may not be t20 players but if psl is the merit of selection, why aren't they in?

Dhani has very poor attitude. That's the issue. And poor form, but trust me he won't play for Pakistan again no matter how much he improves as long as babar is around.

They'll keep getting hasan Ali, Rauf, And these trash bowlers back.

Dhani, Zafar Gohar and all these people will be ignored as long as babar is around. And saya is here.

Hafeez needs to be put in charge full time. Hafeez has a huge ego, but he was right about 3 things.

A) Abrar needed to be taken in the world cup.

B) Babar needed to let go of his pride and accepted imad back in for nawaz.

C) Domestic cricket performances should have been the metric for selections, not PSL.

Usman khan warranted a place based of psl performance but he's only in the team due to his I'm going to uae nonsense. Meanwhile Ali the best psl bowler can't even get in because we need to have zaman khan, Amir, Shaheen, Naseem and the friendship group in.
Zafar Gohar according to cricinfo isn't interested in playing for Pakistan. Shame as he is the best red ball bowler we have in Pakistan atm.

Zafar Gohar according to cricinfo isn't interested in playing for Pakistan. Shame as he is the best red ball bowler we have in Pakistan atm.
He isn't because of the system. It's the same reason why imad didn't wish to come back despite hafeez saying we'll take care of you, Imad was like: Nope, Bobby won't let it happen.

Imad is back because no one told him babar would be made captain again. Imad will likely be gone after this cup or ct 2025 max.

He won't stay for this clique.

Also I'm not too happy with usman khan and Amir being in the squad either. I'm fine with imad and usman khan performance wise though but the issue is, usman and Amir are in because of drama bazi more then anything else.

The players I mentioned equally deserve the right.

The thing Is Dhani is in the same boat as Ali. Both aren't saya represntatives so they are being pushed aside.

Amir or zaman khan had no right to replace or be in the team over mohammad Ali? On what basis?

Similarly usman khan may have a right to be in the squad but where is saud shakeel, Abdullah, tayyab tahir? They may not be t20 players but if psl is the merit of selection, why aren't they in?

Dhani has very poor attitude. That's the issue. And poor form, but trust me he won't play for Pakistan again no matter how much he improves as long as babar is around.

They'll keep getting hasan Ali, Rauf, And these trash bowlers back.
Rauf is fine as far as t20is are concerned imo. He was taken apart in wc2023 in his first spell regularly which showed his ineptitude. He was never a developed cricketer but someone who got spotted by talent hunts and got fast tracked to internationals. As he doesn't have any experience in the longer formats, his basics for stitching bowling spells are pretty weak.
As for t20is, i think he is fine if he can be used in the last 10 overs. In the PP, he is a loose canon. In ODIs, he shouldn't be picked. Amir was picked on reputation rather than performance in psl. I think everyone knows that. Ali was impressive and is continuing to develop. Shame it took a left field call up in test squad to realise the franchises to invest in him.
Rumman Raees bowled very well in PSL but is treated like a retired guy.
There's too much wrong atm and Wahab Riaz is ultimately the CS (is he really?). He has stood firm in not picking Harris, he needs to stand firm in picking others as well if he thinks they are merit based.

Rauf is fine as far as t20is are concerned imo. He was taken apart in wc2023 in his first spell regularly which showed his ineptitude. He was never a developed cricketer but someone who got spotted by talent hunts and got fast tracked to internationals. As he doesn't have any experience in the longer formats, his basics for stitching bowling spells are pretty weak.
As for t20is, i think he is fine if he can be used in the last 10 overs. In the PP, he is a loose canon. In ODIs, he shouldn't be picked. Amir was picked on reputation rather than performance in psl. I think everyone knows that. Ali was impressive and is continuing to develop. Shame it took a left field call up in test squad to realise the franchises to invest in him.
Rumman Raees bowled very well in PSL but is treated like a retired guy.
There's too much wrong atm and Wahab Riaz is ultimately the CS (is he really?). He has stood firm in not picking Harris, he needs to stand firm in picking others as well if he thinks they are merit based.
And that's my issue. What is the basis? What is the criteria for all these selections?

Usman got selected based of PSL correct? That's what PCB Said right?

So why doesn't that logic apply to Mohammad Ali?

Then haris isnt in the squad because of PSL form correct? That's what wahab said?

Okay then why did hasebullah get a call up?

It's not consistent with pcb narratives.

He isn't because of the system. It's the same reason why imad didn't wish to come back despite hafeez saying we'll take care of you, Imad was like: Nope, Bobby won't let it happen.

Imad is back because no one told him babar would be made captain again. Imad will likely be gone after this cup or ct 2025 max.

He won't stay for this clique.

Also I'm not too happy with usman khan and Amir being in the squad either. I'm fine with imad and usman khan performance wise though but the issue is, usman and Amir are in because of drama bazi more then anything else.

The players I mentioned equally deserve the right.
Can't say for certain unless you really know if Zafar's grievance is with Babar etc or the whole PCB.
Imad/Amir is a different deal. Zafar is someone who has never appeared on tv channels or anything, he simply plays domestic cricket and county and does very well.
I am not too thrilled about Amir's presence and him and Imad are definitely retiring again after wt20.

Can't say for certain unless you really know if Zafar's grievance is with Babar etc or the whole PCB.
Imad/Amir is a different deal. Zafar is someone who has never appeared on tv channels or anything, he simply plays domestic cricket and county and does very well.
I am not too thrilled about Amir's presence and him and Imad are definitely retiring again after wt20.
Zafar has an issue with PCB, not Babar. He wasn't even a fan dueing the sarfraz set up. And tbf, Mickey had an issue with developing spinners, biggest problem he had as coach in his era.

Imad warrants a place 200% irrespective of attitude. Imad as an odi player is a million times superior to Mawaz. And granted ge just like fakhar has yet to translate that form into t20, still doesn't mean a joker like nawaz ever warranted a position over him.

Amir doesn't warrant a place over ali, however if Amir is in the squad fine, then why tf is Zaman khan their? Why was he included last series? Or hasan Ali? Why is he here? Why was Ali ignored 2x?

And that's my issue. What is the basis? What is the criteria for all these selections?

Usman got selected based of PSL correct? That's what PCB Said right?

So why doesn't that logic apply to Mohammad Ali?

Then haris isnt in the squad because of PSL form correct? That's what wahab said?

Okay then why did hasebullah get a call up?

It's not consistent with pcb narratives.
It's Pakistan and PCB. It's full of flaws and majority of stuff is bereft of logic or merit. That doesn't mean there's a lobby involved all the time in the playing eleven calling all the shots. It may be too powerful (something I don't personally prefer), but there are a lot of other variables that are contributing to the haywire running of PCB on all fronts. For the top job as PCB Chairman, there aren't any eligibility requirements needed, you just need connections.
There are no written or followed rules when it comes to selection of senior teams. There are no hard and fast rules or criteria laid down that has to be followed. They just call the shots randomly. There's no logic behind it. It's just how things work in Pakistan sadly.

It's Pakistan and PCB. It's full of flaws and majority of stuff is bereft of logic or merit. That doesn't mean there's a lobby involved all the time in the playing eleven calling all the shots. It may be too powerful (something I don't personally prefer), but there are a lot of other variables that are contributing to the haywire running of PCB on all fronts. For the top job as PCB Chairman, there aren't any eligibility requirements needed, you just need connections.
There are no written or followed rules when it comes to selection of senior teams. There are no hard and fast rules or criteria laid down that has to be followed. They just call the shots randomly. There's no logic behind it. It's just how things work in Pakistan sadly.
Brother, its easy to select.

Select your best openers with your best middle order batters and your best bowlers.

Only respite that needs to be given is to Fakhar zaman fir his odi specials and hope he translates it into t20 which he seems to be improving day by day.

Otherwise it should be easy for everyone else. And yes if that means babar and rizwan are in, I'm fine with it. You can use their psl run stats to justify, that's okay.

But this non consistent drama bazi of dosti yaari, or wahab riaz ego's or whatever. This is irritating beyond belief.

Zafar has an issue with PCB, not Babar. He wasn't even a fan dueing the sarfraz set up. And tbf, Mickey had an issue with developing spinners, biggest problem he had as coach in his era.

Imad warrants a place 200% irrespective of attitude. Imad as an odi player is a million times superior to Mawaz. And granted ge just like fakhar has yet to translate that form into t20, still doesn't mean a joker like nawaz ever warranted a position over him.

Amir doesn't warrant a place over ali, however if Amir is in the squad fine, then why tf is Zaman khan their? Why was he included last series? Or hasan Ali? Why is he here? Why was Ali ignored 2x?

Brother, its easy to select.

Select your best openers with your best middle order batters and your best bowlers.

Only respite that needs to be given is to Fakhar zaman fir his odi specials and hope he translates it into t20 which he seems to be improving day by day.

Otherwise it should be easy for everyone else. And yes if that means babar and rizwan are in, I'm fine with it. You can use their psl run stats to justify, that's okay.

But this non consistent drama bazi of dosti yaari, or wahab riaz ego's or whatever. This is irritating beyond belief.
Part of this is hiring of poor personnel and lack of direction towards a common goal. In addition, there has been no collective effort in what needs to be achieved and how. It's not dosti yaari honestly. There are a lot of factors that need addressing but they never do cause it's PCB.

Back