Virat Kohli bat specs

All-Rounder

Debutant
Runs
Hi guys and I am new to PakPassion (So if I make any mistakes feel free to correct me but not in a harsh way!). So I wanted to know the dimensions of Virat Kohli's bat. :kohli So what are the edges of his bat, bow or traditional,etc. Also does he use a SS Gladiator or a custom made SS bat? Now in the recent test match I haven't seen him using bats with the TON logo. I have also seen in his practice sessions he has been using bats withSG logo. If he does then what SG bat would he be using?

Last edited:
I found out his bat specs:

Weight : 2.79 without stickers and grip
Edge max : 36 mm ( edge max covers quite a bit of middle with this profile)
Spine Max : 55 mm
Minimum concaving.
Grains : 13+
Toe thickness : 24 mm
Shoulder Thickness : 14 mm

Can you help me find a bat which resembles this characteristics?

hey mate.. its glad to see you finally had his bat specs. I need some one's bat too ..and thats MAHI's bat specs.

He users a bat 1150 grams but still no Idea what profile. And SG makes bat for MAHI and Viru and Sachin.

And SG also makes some of VK's bats as well. I love the company. I am personally using SG King Cobra my self and with 10 grains, it is a beauty! Also I saw MSD using a BAS bat close up during practice session.Also during the latest test match, I saw VK using a bat of 10 grains. And BTW, MSD uses bat of more than 2.10. If you find a bat which looks like this inform me. I made a mistake VK currently uses bats with 10+ grains.

hey mate.. its glad to see you finally had his bat specs. I need some one's bat too ..and thats MAHI's bat specs.

He users a bat 1150 grams but still no Idea what profile. And SG makes bat for MAHI and Viru and Sachin.

I have seen one of Dhoni's bats- it was heavier than 2.8 for sure.

super big bat too.

Great bat.

Finish looks good. Can you tell us how you finished it? Wats ur sanding waxing style?

There is one available on ebay, "Virat Kohli" bat. The bat seem to be genuine and so the specs.

I found out his bat specs:

Weight : 2.79 without stickers and grip
Edge max : 36 mm ( edge max covers quite a bit of middle with this profile)
Spine Max : 55 mm
Minimum concaving.
Grains : 13+
Toe thickness : 24 mm
Shoulder Thickness : 14 mm

Can you help me find a bat which resembles this characteristics?

He keep changing his bat, I have seen him using BAS, TON, SF and even RNS

Thats right again.. These days from Mid 2012 he is using SS bats.. in some matches the Edges has a Hidden ' TON ' logo

but most recemtly from Sept - present he is again using SS Bats with .. an tilted ' S ' logo either in Spine toe or Edges.

When he went to Australia in 2012 tour His bats were made by SG and they were bit on lighter side almost 2.7 and some bats 2.10.

It looks like his bat has a new shape, madabtcricket. Can it be? Coz his bat looks different in the Test series against Australia and even in the IPL.

Back