Warriors United FC Press Release *Updated* Modric Transferlisted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canistani Hero

Senior T20I Player
Runs
th_Warriors-FC.png

Warriors United FC Statement:

After consulting with the board, newly arrived Warriors' manager Canistani Hero has publicly released a list of players, who are deemed surplus to requirements at Wolfdale Park. The Warriors will be considering offers for these players and have allowed them to speak to other clubs.

Carlos Kameni
Sylvain Distin
Rhodolfo
Steven Pienaar
Walter Montillo
Willian
Chinedu Obasi
Jimmy Briand
Marko Arnautovic

Additionally, Warriors' captain Francessco Totti has been granted permission to discuss personal terms with Halwa Puri Legends. The Legends had earlier made an inquiry regarding Totti's availability, however, no further negotiations will take place between the two clubs till the transfer window reopens this Friday.

---

Warriors United have been rocked by Luka Modric's transfer request. Modric, who joined Warriors United from Astropussy last season for a staggering 45million deal which also included Nigel De Jong heading the other way, has another three years left on his contract at Wolfdale Park.

Modric's agent revealed the player was emotionally dented by the departure of Boi, who was sacked by the Warriors' board last month. New manager, Canistani Hero has accepted Modric's request but strongly warned the Croatian suitors, he will only leave "for the right price". Hero's reign at Wolfdale Park got off to a poor start, with a 3-2 defeat at home against MatchFixers. The defeat has sprung the Warriors' management into action, the club, currently positioned in the lower half on the league table have already been linked to several big names including Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Mikel Arteta, Nani, William Gallas, Stephan M'Bia and Diego Forlan.

Hero explained his reasons for accepting Modric's request. "I don't believe in keeping a player, when he doesn't want to stay. He's a good lad but he doesn't feel, his ambitions match ours at the moment, which is why we feel it's better to head our own ways. Having said that, I've talked to Luka and made him understand he will have to stay and honor his contract if no offer meets our valuation"

Modric's departure would create a void in the Warriors' midfielder, which will need to be adequately replaced once the transfer window reopens on Friday.

The club is now inviting bids for the Croatian playmaker.

Last edited:
What price would you want, make it reasonable.. I am poor :)))

Sent from my GT-I9300 with Tapatalk 2

Jadson/Kallstrøm/Tymoschuk ?

:yk

One of these + 15 Mill for Willian.

Not interested in any of these at the moment. Let me know if you are willing to sell Fellaini, we can arrange a direct swap. Maybe even Forlan. I'll consider the 25m offer though.

It all depends if I get Klose or not. Im not sure yet.

That's besides the point. You expressed an interest in the player's availability. You were told he's available. Now, out of courtesy, you should atleast follow it up with an offer :yk

ANY OFFER :97:

You should be making the offer.

Okay, listen - not yours, not mine. 13.5? DEAL OR NO DEAL? :ahmed

Deal, but kachi deal... I'll tell you tomorrow if I have agreed to your deal. The problem is delisting some of my players. I dont want to delist more than 2. Im already delisting Renato Augusto for Schurrle and Aritz Adruiz for Klose.

Deal, but kachi deal... I'll tell you tomorrow if I have agreed to your deal. The problem is delisting some of my players. I dont want to delist more than 2. Im already delisting Renato Augusto for Schurrle and Aritz Adruiz for Klose.

No Kachi. Pakki deal, PAKKI :asif

how much for pienaar?

Is Modric up for discussion?

Modric is only up for discussion, in a trade or trade plus cash deal.

Are you willing to offload any of Sneijder/Tiote/Villa/Gallas? Those are the players I'm interested in, from your club. We could arrange a cash+plus player trade and throw Pienaar in there somewhere as well.

If not, go ahead and make a bid on Steven Pienaar.

Modric is only up for discussion, in a trade or trade plus cash deal.

Are you willing to offload any of Sneijder/Tiote/Villa/Gallas? Those are the players I'm interested in, from your club. We could arrange a cash+plus player trade and throw Pienaar in there somewhere as well.

If not, go ahead and make a bid on Steven Pienaar.

Gallas is up for sale.Him and some cash for Modric?And yes if you want you can choose from any of my other defenders as well.

I will do a separate deal for Pienaar,all cash that is.

Gallas is up for sale.Him and some cash for Modric?And yes if you want you can choose from any of my other defenders as well.

I will do a separate deal for Pienaar,all cash that is.

I want a defender but I can't trade my play maker (Modric) for Gallas, it has to be a playmaker.

How much for Gallas? Can you give me a list of all players you want to sell?

I want a defender but I can't trade my play maker (Modric) for Gallas, it has to be a playmaker.

How much for Gallas? Can you give me a list of all players you want to sell?

Rafinha
Gallas
Escude
Saha
Llorente
Barton

Are all up for sale.Let me know if you will deal on Modric plus cash on any one of them.

so how much for Pienaar?Or if you dont want to deal on Modric may be a striaght swap for Gallas and Pienaar?

Last edited:
Rafinha
Gallas
Escude
Saha
Llorente
Barton

Are all up for sale.Let me know if you will deal on Modric plus cash on any one of them.

so how much for Pienaar?Or if you dont want to deal on Modric may be a striaght swap for Gallas and Pienaar?

Gallas for 5m?

Transfer Listed:

Fernandinho (DM)
Renato Augusto (M/AM)
Keisuke Honda (M/AM)
Mikel Arteta (M/AM) Only for a good deal.
Aritz Adruiz (ST)

The Huntsmen Transfer Listed Players:
Emir Spahic
Anderson
Jose Antonio Reyes
Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back