Warriors United FC Press Release *Updated* Modric Transferlisted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even if i give you 10 mill + anderson

Yes. I am willing to give you Khedira for Anderson + 10M.
But dont confirm it here otherwise it might be illegal. Just make sure you sell Anderson to me only in the transfer window thread.

Yes. I am willing to give you Khedira for Anderson + 10M.
But dont confirm it here otherwise it might be illegal. Just make sure you sell Anderson to me only in the transfer window thread.

Ok

I'm giving you fair offer.

It's up to you to accept or reject.

:))

You can keep Modric.

Try ripping other people off bro...and trust me you will, lots of kids around. :p

Thing is, I don't need Ribery. Modric is my main playmaker. If you were offering Fabregas, that would be a different story.

I'll also go with Sahin + Ribery for Modric + 10m. That's a fair deal.

Thing is, I don't need Ribery. Modric is my main playmaker. If you were offering Fabregas, that would be a different story.

I'll also go with Sahin + Ribery for Modric + 10m. That's a fair deal.

2 main players + 10M? You call it fair. :yk

Ribery + 10 is more than fair deal.

Ribery can also play as play maker but he just doesn't fit into my playing style.

Im willing to offer Fellaini + 25 Mill for Modric.

Isnt that tempting Hero? :afridi

I won't lie, that's a very tempting offer, plus, I really want Fellaini on my team, but I'll have to say no, right now until I see an adequate replacement for Modric.

I won't lie, that's a very tempting offer, plus, I really want Fellaini on my team, but I'll have to say no, right now until I see an adequate replacement for Modric.

Jadson + Fellani + 20 Mill for Modric.

Thats a

CAM, DM and a decent amount of cash!

Unfortunately for you i do. :))

Benayoun + Ribery +6m.

So you bring Benayoun into the equation, probably trying to force a racist comment out of me :)) Well, it's not happening :yk

No, you're just giving me players I don't like :misbah

The ball is in your court, buddy. You have Sahin, you have Ribery, you have Rakitic. I have Modric :))

We can work out some sort of deal, if you're willing :zaka

Cmon Hero.

My last offer :misbah

It's a good deal, Pboy. I won't deny that, but I'm sorry, I've got two better offers at the moment, so I'm just holding on to my cards, once the window opens, if I can't strike a good enough deal, I'll hit you up :)

So you bring Benayoun into the equation, probably trying to force a racist comment out of me :)) Well, it's not happening :yk

The ball is in your court, buddy. You have Sahin, you have Ribery, you have Rakitic. I have Modric :))

What about Ribery + Valdez?

Sahin and Rakitic are part of my first team they can't go. I lose one match and i'm sacked.

It's a good deal, Pboy. I won't deny that, but I'm sorry, I've got two better offers at the moment, so I'm just holding on to my cards, once the window opens, if I can't strike a good enough deal, I'll hit you up :)

Hmm..

I have another offer for Fellaini so I`ll maybe sell him to him.

Let's meet half way.

Give me your offer...make it fair though.

What about Ribery + Valdez?

Sahin and Rakitic are part of my first team they can't go. I lose one match and i'm sacked.

I understand you're situation, nope I don't need another striker. That's okay, Saj. Thanks for considering the offer.

Modric + Montillo/Briand + 10million for Sahin and Ribery.

I understand you're situation, so It's okay if you can't accept it but don't say it's not a good offer.

Also are you interested in letting go off Subotic? :94:

I don't need Montillo/Briand.

Give me another offer much like this one fair but without sahin in it.

I tried to make a fair offer but it don't float your boat. I'm assuming Pique, Munain and Subotic aren't on the table, so there's no further ground to make in these negotiations now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back