Wasim Khan denies reports that Pakistan won’t send team to India for 2021 T20 WC [Post #163]

This will epic thread for sure.

Just like how PCB ended paying amount to BCCI on the FTP tour issue. This will also have similar result.

Lots of countries dont tour pakistan. All of them tour India. So the threat and blackmail is obvious.

2 of the Asian cricketing nations have just travelled to Pakistan which are also part of the Asia cup. Also Pak team has threats in India which is a known fact. There were countless comments made by extremists in India when Pak was in semis that if they will come to Mumbai things wont be good for them etc.

The difference is that there is a huge hatred for Pakistan in India these days. Muslims in india are told to go to pakistan or called pakistanis as punishment.

Therefore there is a specific threat to pakistan.

It's a different story if there is a specific threat to a certain country. Then I think arguments could be made for india to host at neutral venue.

The thing is that pakistan hockey team visited India in 2018, without problems. So why will cricket team have issues.

No, Muslims are not told to go to Pakistan as sny punishment. Rather if some of them tell that how their religion is above the constitution, then are told that for the same a country based on islam was created. Its s clash between religious fundamentalists.

India will not hold any matches in neutral venue. They have never done it. Will not do it.

But Pakistan is not visited by numerous cricketing nations, India is not the exception

Cancel the t20wc 2021.

No 1 team is not coming. What's the meaning of the tournament? BCCI too should withdraw from playing in t20wc and follow the brave decision by Wasim Khan.

The difference is that there is a huge hatred for Pakistan in India these days. Muslims in india are told to go to pakistan or called pakistanis as punishment.

Therefore there is a specific threat to pakistan.

It's a different story if there is a specific threat to a certain country. Then I think arguments could be made for india to host at neutral venue.

Ok yaar dont come to India, who cares. Pakistan will lose a shot at the T20 Title and some other team will replace them. There are enough teams for a successful T20 WC in India.

Because remember India will never travel to Pakistan, BCCI and the Government Will never send team to Pakistan. Just forget about it.

The thing is that pakistan hockey team visited India in 2018, without problems. So why will cricket team have issues.

No, Muslims are not told to go to Pakistan as sny punishment. Rather if some of them tell that how their religion is above the constitution, then are told that for the same a country based on islam was created. Its s clash between religious fundamentalists.

India will not hold any matches in neutral venue. They have never done it. Will not do it.

But Pakistan is not visited by numerous cricketing nations, India is not the exception

Davis cup matches took place in Pakistan along with other different teams coming in for different sports as well.

2 of the Asian cricketing nations have just travelled to Pakistan which are also part of the Asia cup. Also Pak team has threats in India which is a known fact. There were countless comments made by extremists in India when Pak was in semis that if they will come to Mumbai things wont be good for them etc.

Pakistans matches may not be in Mumbai.

Pakistan can withdraw from the 2021 T20WC, 2023 CWC, 2023 hockey WC, and a few other tournaments.

I love it how this riles up the BCCI apologists. Let’s just wait and see what happens

I am a firm believer Pak will not go to India in 2021 if this actually happens

Thats a blatant lie I dont want to turn this thread into a political debate but Indian muslims are told to go pakistan if they dont agree with the bjp undermining their civil and constitutional rights

Its nothing to do with a clash between fundamentalists but harassment of muslims and miniorities by a fundamentalist party plain and simple

India should just opt out of the Asia cup.
Nothing to gain from it. Hope Sourav gets that 4-team odi tournament in this time frame. Would be much more interesting.

Pakistan can do whatever they want regarding the T20 WC. No way BCCI are going to get them play at a neutral venue.

Ahaha love it.

Wasim knows how much of an impact financially wise will it be if there won’t be an India vs Pakistan match next year.

Smart play.

Let’s see how this turns out...

Ahaha love it.

Wasim knows how much of an impact financially wise will it be if there won’t be an India vs Pakistan match next year.

Smart play.

Just think if India don't participate in Asia cup ,what will happen?? No Asia cup at all but world T20 happen if Pakistan came or not .

Which Davis cup match took place in pakistan and when?

2017. Hosted Thailand, Iran and match between Thailand and Philipines. There must have been more but I am not in complete touch of Davis Cup. Even in 2019 Pak was given the hosting right.

You can find other fixtures as well if you look for them.

I as a cricket fan will love to see this settled. Once and for all.

This has nothing to do with cricket in that way. BCCIs (read India’s) only goal is to isolate Pakistan cricket, so no-one come to Pakistan. You can’t be a cricket fan if you support your govt’s decision of not letting India visit Pakistan. You are just thumping your cheast because India is the biggest cricket nation in World. You also know SENA will support your board because of the money. So no you are not a cricket fan at all.

When is Pakistan playing Australia, NZ , England series at home ( UAE) ,offer them to play Pakistan home series in Pakistan not in UAE if they don't come to play in Pakistan then Pakistan should not go to play in Australia,Nz & England as they refuse to tour Pakistan ?

[MENTION=76058]cricketjoshila[/MENTION] Kabadi World Cup 2020 is happening in Pakistan in Feb where 10 teams including India will be participating.

Wonder why is India not pulling out. :afridi

Lol we already seeing on ongoing series or seen vs SL ,how many crowd came :shhh

Crowd is bad? It looked pretty good to my eyes today. Wanna share some numbers or its eye vs eye comparison.

Na bhai. Let them have this war and lets finish it. Whoever loses will keep quiet.

It's your wet dream that Pak gets ruined. I don't understand the hatred you have for Pak it is blatant in your every post in time pass or cricket forum. Yet you keep returning on a Pak forum day in day out hours on end and how you are allowed is beyond me.

Crowd is bad? It looked pretty good to my eyes today. Wanna share some numbers or its eye vs eye comparison.

I read comments about crowd ( in crowd watch thread ). crowds were less then what people's expected here

It's your wet dream that Pak gets ruined. I don't understand the hatred you have for Pak it is blatant in your every post in time pass or cricket forum. Yet you keep returning on a Pak forum day in day out hours on end and how you are allowed is beyond me.

Unfortunately its what so called secular India, BCCI and some fans are based upon. They will come flying with blind hatred and keep on saying how secular and righteous they are.

Excellent decision ... no reason to enrich the BCCI and ICC if we are getting nothing back.

This is what I wanted to see. India will definitely refuse and let's see if Pakistan have what it takes to stand-by their words. I like the look of this new executive of PCB.

it's a shame there are so many fake Pakistanis here that support England. They would probably even prefer to see England win over pakistan lol. pakistan can do without fickle sycophant fans like some of the ones you see here.

You can add a few other Indian posters to the list too. Bit this guy tops the list.

Brave call and the right one!

Hope PCB doesnt make a fool out of themselves by changing their mind again.

Excellent decision ... no reason to enrich the BCCI and ICC if we are getting nothing back.

It has been told multiple times that default stance of PCB is to play all home matches in Pakistan. There might be a T20 series with SA in March and they will be coming to Pak. Other than that there os no home series against the teams you have mentioned this year.

PCB is threatening Bcci here.

So many times BCCI had threaten PCB in the past and tried many efforts to exclude Pakistan from world cricket in fact not only BCCI but India has a whole has an agenda to eliminate Pakistan they still can't accept the fact the 1947 happened and we got our own country word of advice get over it buddy

finally someone with the balls to take india on. whats the worst that can happen, india doesnt comply. who cares, they dont comply with anyone anyways, like england, australia...every one is fed up with BCCI anyways.

Thats a blatant lie I dont want to turn this thread into a political debate but Indian muslims are told to go pakistan if they dont agree with the bjp undermining their civil and constitutional rights

Its nothing to do with a clash between fundamentalists but harassment of muslims and miniorities by a fundamentalist party plain and simple

Constitutional rights and their violation are determined by the supreme court and not by any religious group. I am yet to see any supreme court judgement saying that the govt has violated the constitution.

Ahaha love it.

Smart play.

May be he doesn't know which team will bring more Money, India or Pakistan.

finally someone with the balls to take india on. whats the worst that can happen, india doesnt comply. who cares, they dont comply with anyone anyways, like england, australia...every one is fed up with BCCI anyways.

Who care if Pakistan not came in India to play WT20 still WT20 will happen in India But if India don't play in Asia cup then there won't be Asia cup take place .lol

Who care if Pakistan not came in India to play WT20 still WT20 will happen in India But if India don't play in Asia cup then there won't be Asia cup take place .lol
Thats ok. Pakistan needs to do things on their own terms.

imagine a WCT20 WITHOUT the number 1 ranked team, LMAO. Thats a REALLY legitimate tournament!

Bold stand by Pakistan. Any country that chooses not to play in Pakistan should be boycotted by the PCB. Sri Lanka and Bangladesh tours have proved beyond doubt that Pakistan is safe.

The likes of India, Australia, England, etc. will face grave financial ramifications if Pakistan refuses to tour them back. Eventually they will succumb and come crawling back to the PCB and Pakistan.

This has nothing to do with cricket in that way. BCCIs (read India’s) only goal is to isolate Pakistan cricket, so no-one come to Pakistan. You can’t be a cricket fan if you support your govt’s decision of not letting India visit Pakistan. You are just thumping your cheast because India is the biggest cricket nation in World. You also know SENA will support your board because of the money. So no you are not a cricket fan at all.

Islamic countries dont play Israel.

Many Western countries didnt visit Zimbabwe during Mugabe regime.

Pakistan boycotted the 1990 Asia cup in India

Sporting boycott is a legitimate way.

Bold stand by Pakistan. Any country that chooses not to play in Pakistan should be boycotted by the PCB. Sri Lanka and Bangladesh tours have proved beyond doubt that Pakistan is safe.

The likes of India, Australia, England, etc. will face grave financial ramifications if Pakistan refuses to tour them back. Eventually they will succumb and come crawling back to the PCB and Pakistan.

Are you being sarcastic?

Like it did in 2019, and thus far 2020:broad:broad:ua

Like a month ago we seen how world no. 1 team play at home vs 3rd string Srilanka ohh wait in 3rd T20 from 3rd string team 5 player were rested so 6th string team but result 0-3 .:shhh

Where did i say pakistan will be ruined?

Let the cricketing world decide the issue once and for all.

Who cares now? Boycott the T20 wc in India. Boycott the full ODI wc in India. Let’s actually isolate ourselves from cricket the way India would like Pakistan to be. Let’s actually see what happens for once

Like a month ago we seen how world no. 1 team play at home vs 3rd string Srilanka ohh wait in 3rd T20 from 3rd string team 5 player were rested so 6th string team but result 0-3 .:shhh

Yeah, its because we were playing with our C team with TTF. Nor did we take it seriously. We have a new captain and getting back into right selection.

thanks.:bhajji:salute:djb

Thats ok. Pakistan needs to do things on their own terms.

imagine a WCT20 WITHOUT the number 1 ranked team, LMAO. Thats a REALLY legitimate tournament!

Don't think Pakistan are going to be no.1 at that time. Due to the two successive T20 WCs, teams have started taking bilateral t20s seriously. I'm afraid the bubble is going to burst pretty soon.

Who cares now? Boycott the T20 wc in India. Boycott the full ODI wc in India. Let’s actually isolate ourselves from cricket the way India would like Pakistan to be. Let’s actually see what happens for once

No.

This is a marathon, not a sprint.

India and other countries needed to be put on notice that Pakistan needs to be respected and play their games like everyone else in their own country.

If the likes of SL, WI can host their own games - which are far poorer than us - then so should we.

Yeah, its because we were playing with our C team with TTF. Nor did we take it seriously. We have a new captain and getting back into right selection.

thanks.:bhajji:salute:djb

Hahaha who is not playing in that series ?? Can I know?? You play most experienced team in that series

lol. someone's still burnt because we still produced/broadcasted/watched matches.

producers pay for broadcasters - try to learn the difference.

Producers pay for broadcasters?

Are you mad?

Producers like SunsetVine or IMG Reliance produce the pictures, the broadcasters then buy the rights to show these pictures.

PCB hired these producers by paying them money.

Please read up.

Islamic countries dont play Israel.

Many Western countries didnt visit Zimbabwe during Mugabe regime.

Pakistan boycotted the 1990 Asia cup in India

Sporting boycott is a legitimate way.

Lols same old replies. But what is India’s reason for not coming to Pakistan? What have Pakistan done to India? Not Pakistan’s or, any other country’s for that matter, fault that India’s RAW and security forces are incompetent and can’t prevent terrorist attacks from locals.

Hahaha who is not playing in that series ?? Can I know?? You play most experienced team in that series

Nope, we had umar akmal, ahmed shehzad that havent played cricket in 3 years for pakistan as well as sarfraz ahmed who was completely out of form playing in that series.

test series we won...

seems like you have amnesia.

No.

This is a marathon, not a sprint.

India and other countries needed to be put on notice that Pakistan needs to be respected and play their games like everyone else in their own country.

If the likes of SL, WI can host their own games - which are far poorer than us - then so should we.

That's the spirit. First target must be Australia which needs to be shown its place for not touring Pakistan for 22 years and running. Check with them if they are coming to Pakistan this leg, if not, then proactively boycott the World T20 and ask them to move it out of Australia. Let's see for how long they can sustain.

If Watto can come to Pakistan for PSL, then why can't Starc and Hazlewood?

:ds

Last edited:
That's the spirit. First target must be Australia which needs to be shown its place for not touring Pakistan for 22 years and running. Check with them if they are coming to Pakistan this leg, if not, then proactively boycott the World T20 and ask them to move it out of Australia. Let's see for how long they can sustain.

Australia is also not as nasty as India. So they can be taken lightly.

It will take time, but eventually we will get there. You just watch.

Broadcasters can only buy upon negotiated rate from producers!
Please read up.

PCB pays the producers to produce the pictures. PCB pays them to produce pictures. PCB then sells the rights.

God you know nothing.

Australia is also not as nasty as India. So they can be taken lightly.

It will take time, but eventually we will get there. You just watch.

Aussies are most nasty as they started the precedence of teams not touring Pakistan. They must be taught a lesson. Don't be afraid of their physiques, just how some dalaeri mate. :akhtar

Australia nor its board or government have a hidden agent Agaisnt Pakistan

India and BCCI and the government of India and majority of Hindus in agent want to eliminate Pakistan

PCB pays the producers to produce the pictures. PCB pays them to produce pictures. PCB then sells the rights.

God you know nothing.

You are an idiot. Everything is negotiated between the BC, board, producers, ad agencies and players association!

Its not a unilateral decision.

India and Pakistan should not play against each other even in Icc tournaments,
If one of them is hosting then another must be banned,Vice versa.

Aussies are most nasty as they started the precedence of teams not touring Pakistan. They must be taught a lesson. Don't be afraid of their physiques, just how some dalaeri mate. :akhtar

is there media as nasty as indias? Heck no.

They refuse to tour pakistan. Sure, but thats it. They stop there. They dont scheme, plot, plan, and hurt us behind the scenes.

is there media as nasty as indias? Heck no.

They refuse to tour pakistan. Sure, but thats it. They stop there. They dont scheme, plot, plan, and hurt us behind the scenes.

Doesn't stop there. It gives an excuse for other countries not to tour Pakistan. Mate, you seem scared of the Ozzies. Sad to not see the same dalaeri that I saw with Sri Lankans and Bangladeshis.

Broadcasters can only buy upon negotiated rate from producers!
Please read up.

i have to facepalm on this. At least know the details of trade.

It's one thing to be emotional about it and support (which most pak ppers are in this thread) but it's a whole another level when you write without even knowing the system.

Have you seen any other pak ppers mentioning this issue? (hint: because they know it).

The PCB have rubbished the Dawn report and directed us to this report:

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/cric...ceo-wasim-khan-team-india/article30653170.ece

Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chief executive officer, Wasim Khan, has rubbished reports claiming that Pakistan won’t send its team to India for the 2021 T20 World Cup if the BCCI doesn’t allow its team to tour Pakistan in the Asia Cup, later this year.

“This has been completely taken out of context. Even though we would still want to host the Asia Cup in Pakistan, the Asian Cricket Council needs to decide on what it will do about the matches involving India,” Khan told Sportstar from Lahore on Saturday.

Earlier, reports claimed that PCB would skip the World Cup T20 - to be held in India, next year - if the Indian team didn’t travel to Pakistan for the Asia Cup.

“It’s absolutely incorrect. What I would like to say is that we are concerned about security issues and also there could be issued in attaining visas. But we are confident that things will ease out over the period of time,” Khan said, making it clear that there’s no question of pulling out from the T20 World Cup - which is an ICC event.

India had hosted the Asia Cup at a neutral venue - in the UAE - in 2018, and this time too, there is uncertainty on whether India would get clearance from the government to travel to Pakistan owing to security issues.

That’s where there is a possibility of the matches being held at neutral venues. “These are the issues, which the ACC will have to look into and decide accordingly,” Khan added.

India has not toured Pakistan since 2008, while it has also not played a full Test bilateral series with the neighbouring country since 2007 due to strained political and diplomatic relations.

Pakistan did visit India in 2012 to play a short limited-overs series. However, the two sides have met in Asia Cup and ICC events over the last few years.

Really hope we play a few matches in Pak, at least the ones against Pak and the final if we make it that far. I am sure our boys will be given highest possible security, sports should unite people and not divide. Indo-Pak fixtures in the 2000s alternatively hosted by the 2 countries were so much fun to follow, both cricket and hockey.

Sadly I don't think Indian govt will allow it to happen. A real pity when politicians and deep state want to block entertainment outlets like music, cinema and sports for their political designs.

Ah man! I wanted us to actually not go to India and see how things would turn out

Back