West Indies A v Pakistan A | 1st T20 | Antigua| 05/11/10

IAJ

T20I Star
Runs
Post of the Week
The match was supposed to start GMT 22:30, about 36 minutes ago. I think it is raining there.

No active scorecard on cricinfo either.

yep, no scoreboard, no internet link, no radio link, no betting market on the exchanges, no nutten :(

the only updates i'm getting is via email

Windies A won the toss and elected to field

PAK A 16/0. 3 overs. Manzoor 11, Umair Khan 5.

Windies A XI: David Bernard Jr, Jason Holder, Miles Bascombe, Devendra Bishoo, Johnson Charles, Kirk Edwards, Andre Fletcher (wicketkeeper), Jonathan Foo, Danza Hyatt, Nikita Miller, Ashley Nurse, Ravi Rampaul

On the bench: Krishmar Santokie and Devendra Bishoo.

Pakistan A XI: Faisal Iqbal (Captain), Khurram Manzoor, Umair Khan, Abid Ali, Yasir Shah, Amer Sajjad, Sarfraz Ahmad (wicketkeeper), Zulfiqar Babar, Junaid Khan, Anwar Ali, Muhammed Rameez

Thanks for the update mate. Not exactly quick start by Pakistan, but a steady one.

Pakistan 71/0 after 9,1 overs. Looking good now.

Assalamu Aleikum :D

Love that people are still up and care about this game :) I am also!

That's a good looking bowling attack there :D Too bad Hammad Azam got injured. Arafat is not in the playing XI? Hm...

WhiteDudeFromTrinidad where in the WI is this match taking place? :D

WS. It is played at Sir Viv Richards stadium

What Island is that?
WGFT get yo ass over there :D Take that LIAT Airlines or something =P

So we scored 19 runs in just under 4 overs, although we're only one wicket down??? Doesn't seem right....

What Island is that?
WGFT get yo ass over there :D Take that LIAT Airlines or something =P

i wish i could pop over there but I'm in the UK

and that blasted LIAT is the worst!

their flights never take off on time, average delay is like two hours even for a short hop to Tobago. So that's a two hour delay for a flight that takes only 20 blasted minutes. Their staff are very unhelpful and when they unload your luggage, they don't unload it into the carousel (which never works anyway) they simply leave all the luggage piled up on a flat trailer and it's a free-for-all. You have to climb onto it and help yourself and often luggage gets misplaced or gets tiefed

worst.airline.ever imo

Windies A 52/3. 9 overs. Edwards 8, Hyatt 4.

Windies Cricket MATCH TIED! Dramatic stuff! Holder is run out off the last ball.

Windies Cricket One over eliminator coming up to decide the winner. Each team will nominate 3 batsmen to bat in a 1 over match.

Foo and Hyatt to bat for WI A in the 1 over eliminator.

Then Jonathan Foo and Danza Hyatt batted the 1 over for Windies A. Then made 7. Foo made 6 after being run out off the last ball. Hyatt 1*.

Then Ashley Nurse was chosen to bowl the Windies A one over in defending 7 runs.

Windies A did not go for Ravi Rampaul or Nikita Miller or Jason Holder or David Bernard. They went with the most inexperienced bowler!

WI win by 1 run in the Super Over
for our one innings WI made 7 Foo 6, Hyatt 1*
Pak then lost by 1 run by loosing wicket on Final ball.

Looks like another splendid performance by Junaid Khan after our 'allrounder' got the tap. He should've got the new ball ahead of Anwar

Still dont know who 'bowled' the super over for Pakistan and who were the batsmen selected who couldnt get 7 runs in a super-over

Looks like another splendid performance by Junaid Khan after our 'allrounder' got the tap. He should've got the new ball ahead of Anwar

Still dont know who 'bowled' the super over for Pakistan and who were the batsmen selected who couldnt get 7 runs in a super-over

Junaid Khan bowled the Super Over for Pakistan and gave away 7 runs.

Pakistan A Super Over
Khurram Manzoor 0 (2b)
Faisal Iqbal 5 (3b)
Umair Khan 1 (1b)
Total: 6

http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/480429.html

Thanks Inswinger, didnt saw the match notes :22:

It seems that PCB announced the same squad for T20s/one-dayers/Tests :facepalm:

Lets hope Some fringe players can make a name for themselves on this tour!

Back