West Indies v Pakistan | 2nd T20I | Guyana | 31st July, 2021 | Pakistan innings

It's not the easiest pitch for big hitting - WINDIES will struggle here. We just need to reach 165.

Top catch by Shepherd.. Maqsood gone now.. Holder on hat-trick.

Last edited:
bus itni c he hoti hitting hmaray hitters se, first ball hit out next ball get out.

Pak always do brainless batting in last few overs.

They just can't clear the field. It's like they've got lead weights attached to their bats to kill the bat speed.

Embarassing lack of power from the middle order. All balls to be hit but can't clear the fielder, No use having wickets in hand when you have a mediocre middle order who cannot take advantage. Its panicstan at their best.

It was better with Rizwan and Babar batting as they were then this farce, atleast runs were coming.

Embarassing lack of power from the middle order. All balls to be hit but can't clear the fielder, No use having wickets in hand when you have a mediocre middle order who cannot take advantage. Its panicstan at their best.

It's a slow pitch.. Can't hit out easily..

I said this in the last game against England, you have to figure out what a competitive score is and play accordingly.

Brainless shots are not the order of the day. Sensible ones and twos to get us to 165 is what is required

You can't have an overweight, old middle order like we do.

All teams have athletic power hitters expect for us

All this talk about the slow pitch and big boundaries will be put into perspective once WI come out to bat. This has been an embarrassing batting performance from Pakistan.

Some of these Windies players are like monsters, amazing genes.

Wicket has slowed down. Powerplay against new ball will be key for WI

22/5 by Pakistan's middle & lower order in last 4 overs and yet people will still criticise Babar/Rizwan

India defended similar score against us in 2007, Pakistan should bowl smartly upfront and later on spinners will have a massive say.

I hope Babar doesn't say "Bilkul ghabrana nai hai" now.

Our batting order is one dimensional.

Rain naturally impacted the momentum but, still no excuse for such effort from middle order.

Can’t wait to see us out in the field with the likes of Sharjeel now after one of the best fielding efforts I’ve seen in a while.

Back