West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l PAK Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haris Sohail-A much awaited opportunity

Haris Sohail is going to make his debut vs West Indies in the 3rd ODI. What an opportunity for the young man. We have all hyped him up and let us see how he goes.
Please let him get a good run and don't keep the expectations too high,we all start bashing the player if he doesn't live up to the hype.
Note to Misbah-Let him play his way,please.
Go:haris

Today the hype of Pakistan is playing.

I want to see what the hype is about : )

The way people talk about him , he could be tne next Lara already...

Hype is based on one ICL inning in SA where he sloged successfully.

If Hafeez fails now then he should be dropped. Can't have him and Afridi both in the team unless Hafeez is willing to play down the order as a finisher and prove himself there.

Re: West Indies v Pakistan l 3rd ODI | Gros Islet | 19/7/13 l WI Innings

He will defo do well Inshallah. Today ia hia debut even if god forbid he fails wont mean he is nt gd

Sent from my A20 using Tapatalk 2

I would like to give him 15 matches.

Seriously there is no point if he is thrown out after 1-2 failures.

Please dont gun him if he fails today !

Give the lad a few games before casting an opinion in favor or against him !

Re: Haris Sohail-A much awaited opportunity

Haris Sohail is going to make his debut vs West Indies in the 3rd ODI. What an opportunity for the young man. We have all hyped him up and let us see how he goes.
Please let him get a good run and don't keep the expectations too high,we all start bashing the player if he doesn't live up to the hype.
Note to Misbah-Let him play his way,please.
Go:haris

Exactly. Hope he performs well :) v happy n excited

Sent from my A20 using Tapatalk 2

He failed miserably when he face England in a 3 day game in Dubai on that basis I am keeping my hopes down does have a cracker FC record hope for once hope a talented batsman lives up to the hype.

Finally we will see the haris... and junaid to come back too.. this is great. batting first and we will see how he performs. should be given a good run.

I would like to give him 15 matches.

Seriously there is no point if he is thrown out after 1-2 failures.

This, but sadly we Pakistani fans have no patience at all.

I hope he and other players like Shehzad is given a good run of matches.

Adrian Meredith: "My eyes nearly popped out when I looked at Harris Sohail's record. How on earth has he managed to stay out of Pakistan's team for so long? Especially given how terrible Pakistan's batting has been."
My thoughts exactly..

If Haris fails or looks ugly don't bash him after 1 game.

He's a very good batsman, so happy he plays.

If Hafeez fails now then he should be dropped. Can't have him and Afridi both in the team unless Hafeez is willing to play down the order as a finisher and prove himself there.

Hafeez is going nowhere :misbah

Lets hope Haris comes good tonight.
Even if he doesn't, should be given a run of 10-15 matches.

Pak will miss Imran Farhat today. He could have demolished this WI bowling attack.

Asad Ali admittedly looked poor but should have been given this series to assess him fairly. Wahab should have been out for Junaid. Otherwise it's good to see Sohail given a chance, haven't seen much of him but at least a new batsman has got into the team at last.

debut is important as the people and the selectors make their assessment on his first innings... its not right but it is how it is. hope he does well... i think he will come at number 6 or 7.

Hopefully Haris bats at his natural position and not at 7 like Umar Amin

that wont happen.. his natural position 3-4 is occupied by hafeez and misbah.... mibsha might go lower but hafeez will not.

Hype is based on one ICL inning in SA where he sloged successfully.

From cricinfo

Adrian Meredith: "My eyes nearly popped out when I looked at Harris Sohail's record. How on earth has he managed to stay out of Pakistan's team for so long? Especially given how terrible Pakistan's batting has been."

Pakistan's batting hasn't set the world on fire, I wonder why you guys are still so reluctant and cynic about trying new players

I didn't think asad ali was that bad. He should've been given the whole series. Oh well it's nice to see a new name in the team.

So Pakistan have assembled PP's dream team. Lets see how this goes..

Good changes by Missy Ba . i was sick of seeing Asad bowl .

I hope the youngsters perform and blessed in all facets score yet another duck.

how is Wahab justifying his place in team ? ....

he is experienced, that is only one quality im looking for :misbah

Ball is swinging around but some pace.

Let Shahzad get settled he will score a ton

So Pakistan have assembled PP's dream team. Lets see how this goes..

We have to understand that the selectors are under a lot of pressure to include useless players because of the sifarish system, i genuinely believe that 80% of the PP posters can come up with a far better side than any of the recent chief selectors with the exception of Mohsin Khan.

Jamshed really annoys me of late. I was a big fan of him but he's become a Misbah version 2./

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back