West Indies v Sri Lanka | Tri-Nation Series | Kingston | Jul 7-8, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ims1

First Class Captain
Runs
West Indies won the toss and elected to field .

Cricinfo says : Changes galore for West Indies. Apart from Bravo, Sunil Narine is out too with injury. Denesh Ramdin has been dropped. Devon Smith, Jason Holder and Lendl Simons are in. Sri Lanka have made two changes too: Kusal Perera and Rangana Herath out for Jeevan Mendis and Shaminda Eranga.

Ramiz doing blunder again saying skipper Bravo not playing due to shoulder injury . 15 for no loss . keeper drops a catch .

Need a Wi win so that chances of another [B]SL vs IND game [/B]are switched off

Ramiz doing blunder again saying skipper Bravo not playing due to shoulder injury . 14 for no loss .

:ramiz has arrived early but perhaps he is now a BCCI employee.......

Kumar Chokshanada Sangakkara out .

my bad it was Denagamage Proboth Mahela de Silva Jayawardene who was out :))

Last edited:
this is good can't bear the pain of Ind vs SL final.........:p

This time Wi series will not be a halwa for Pakistan as last time there was no Gayle Samuels etc ......

The bowling looks so much more formidable now with Bravo out and a proper bowler like Holder in. Now we have someone like Best as first change and Sammy. WOW, when Narine is fit we should put him in for Smith. Boy the selectors must be ruing making Bravo Captain"

From Cricinfo yes another poor decision making DJ the skipp'

Re: West Indies v Sri Lanka | Tri-Nation Series | Kingston | Jul 7, 2013

Holder jolted the bat out of the batsman hand. Amazing pace

Re: West Indies v Sri Lanka | Tri-Nation Series | Kingston | Jul 7, 2013

Passing cloud. I see no rain by me only hot sun

I think we will only have play on the reserve day which is Monday . Since the game starts at 60/3 , still in favor of Hosts .

Game pushed to reserve day & we start from where we left on this thread :)

closing score is 60/3 in 19 overs . hope Sl get bowled out under 200 .

Admins, can you make this sticky till tomorrow ?

Last edited:
That 3 man pace attack was amazing. Looked like the old days. Holder looks Ambrose like.

This time Wi series will not be a halwa for Pakistan as last time there was no Gayle Samuels etc ......

Yet the test series was tied 1-1 and we won ODI series 3-2.

Going to be much tougher this time around.

If the host win this match today , then the next match between Ind & Sl becomes a semi-final .

cricinfo : 9.10am, Day Two The sun is out, but it is still raining. Jackals are getting married somewhere .

Lol dude tried to catch Gayle point blank not smart. Hand destroyed, blood all over.

West Indies will be through if they prevent the bonus point. So, if the game goes the distance of 41 overs, they need 184 to go through

WI first priority should be to win this game and not look at avoiding bonus point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back