West Indies vs. England | 3rd ODI | Antigua | 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Test Star
Runs
Post of the Week
It's the decider in this curiously interesting series.

England have dropped Luke Wrong and brought in Eoin Morgan, so will be stronger than before. The Geordie Hobbit should move up to #3.

Been a curiously even series. I thought the Poms would walk it in but they've made hard yards of it. Backing them to take this one but.

Hmmm, they have a lot of new players though. If Cook, Bell and an on-form Finn were there I would be more confident.

Oh no! The Geordie Hobbit gets a blob! The Tookish part of him must be on holiday and he has turned into a Sackville-Baggins.

Last edited:
Read on cricinfo pitch is turner and still Bravo bowled first :98:

Right - apparently there was some inconsequential JAMtest going on in Africa, but now we return to the day's main event - proper cricket between two brilliant teams.

Rooty and Butthead seem to be going along quite well here.

Good platform for an assault late on here.....

Man I gotta hand it to you. You are one cricket crazy guy. You comment on every match thread. Props to you. You are Justcrazy for cricket for real. :)

Not every match thread , you can check the commentaries of all matches .

Also , you got to see who has posted how much on those games.

Its about making most when you have time.

for eg: I posted in India game when I was free after that I was off after 13 overs , and never posted at all in India innings .

Not every match thread , you can check the commentaries of all matches .

Also , you got to see who has posted how much on those games.

Its about making most when you have time.

for eg: I posted in India game when I was free after that I was off after 13 overs , and never posted at all in India innings .

But you have 47k posts. How do you manage it. :yk

Ellen seems like she can rotate the strike pretty well only 7 fours and she made 107 at an 87SR

sorry guys, england is one the most boring ODI cricket team ever. I like to watch cricket matches it doesnt matter who is playing but England team makes me sleepy .

sorry guys, england is one the most boring ODI cricket team ever. I like to watch cricket matches it doesnt matter who is playing but England team makes me sleepy .

Eerr, they just scored 300....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back