West Indies vs Pakistan | T20I | Gros Islet | 21/4/11 | West Indies Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic team selection today no salahudin,no hammad.same face misba,hafiz,rehman.am going to bed

brilliant start from Junaid Khan - top stuff, promising so far.

Tony Cozier saying that there are very few left handers who can swing away from right handers.. generally they bring it in... Hahahah :facepalm

Junaid needs to remain up right when releasing ball. Seems to fall away when releasing ball and head drops quite quickly.

Good start from Junaid.

Out-field looks shocking by the way.

good wicket from rehman.

W.I just cant play spin!

Is Rehman the most boring cricketer in the world or what?

I understand where your coming from - he should have been playing instead of Asad or Misbah like you have mentioned - however what if he fails in T20 and doesn't get the chance in the ODI's? Or hasn't got the confidence to play his natural game in the ODI's?

Although I'm dissapointed... I'm somewhat pleased as this could be a smart move - I'd rather see him in the 5/6 ODI's :D but overall I'm am gutted.

Yes. I doubt they would drop him after 1 T20 game though. Let's hope they keep Asad even if he fails today.

Pretty much Bravo and samuels will have to score some runs for W.I here.

if bravo goes early 100 will be a decent result for this wi lineup.

Theres a better attendance at a gali cricket match on the streets of Karachi :|

The ground looks... "Baba Ground" in Islam Pura Lahore.. Ghas uganay ki koshish ki hai :p

yaar kamran akmal ka naam na lo please is thread main...usko tu ghaday pe bhitay ke pakistan ke har ground ka chakkar lagana chahiye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back