West Indies vs Pakistan | T20I | Gros Islet | 21/4/11 | West Indies Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner Up

T20I Debutant
Runs
less than one hour to go and no match thread so far? OK here is the one :D. All the best Pakistan

Lets get this tour off to a winning start and win all 3 formats of the series. :)

20 mins to the start and we don't know about the toss, what a coverage. BTW Cricinfo is not biased.

****info still hasn't updated the toss yet. Ok, West indies won toss and batting first

I hope our bowlers decimate their batting order.

Junaid Khan, get it done! :D

Came home from school for this :D
Hopefully a good game :D

It's the first time we'll be seeing Junaid Khan in a proper International game - he's played in WI before so he's not new to this! I cannot simply wait! :D.

West Indies (Playing XI): Darren Sammy(c), Christopher Barnwell, Marlon Samuels, Darren Bravo, Andre Fletcher(w), Danza Hyatt, Ashley Nurse, Devendra Bishoo, Ravi Rampaul, Andre Russell, Lendl Simmons

westindies WI TEAM: Sammy*, Barnwell, Bishoo, Darren Bravo, Fletcher, Hyatt, Nurse, Rampaul, Russell, Samuels and Simmons.

Yaar match kidhar aa raha hai?? Ten Sports showing wrestling and ESPN showing soccer..

Don't be too dissapointed if Junaid Khan fails to claim 1+ wickets here - afterall.. It's his first International game and we MUST be patient with him if we are to see the best and most out of him.

Match/Coverage begins in 14 minutes.

Which channel is showing this match
ten sports in pakistan
ten cricket in india
*if ur cable operator takes tensports from dish tv then match will be on ten cricket because dish tv is indian platform

I hope there are no monotonous commentators specially the west indies ones

Don't take Windies lightly.

Exactly - 90% of PP'ers here are so over-confident.

The WI team may look a weak side on paper but they could be the complete opposite on the pitch and anyways - Pakistan do have a reputation of starting tours slowly or producing "unpredictable" performances.

Pakistan (Playing XI): Shahid Afridi(c), Mohammad Hafeez, Misbah-ul-Haq, Asad Shafiq, Umar Akmal, Abdur Rehman, Saeed Ajmal, Mohammad Salman(w), Wahab Riaz, Junaid Khan, Ahmed Shehzad

9 minutes left till they show the coverage of the game on Sky sports 4

first time in a long time i cant see a pak cricket game. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back