What If series: In case of a war between your country of origin and residence, where will your loyalties lie?

In case of a war between your country of origin and residence, where will your loyalties lie?

• With native country

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • With country of current residence

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • You would prefer to be neutral or does not care much about it

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
If these are minor, then so is racial diversity minor. If people kill each other and refuse to share a country because of these "minor" diversities, then what can be bigger diversity than this?

This is not just subcontinent. It is global. Rwandan genocide, Syria civil war, Iraq shia/sunni war, Nigeria boko haram, Ireland..more than just racial diversity.

How many of those countries would be describing themselves as multicultural?

How many of those countries would be describing themselves as multicultural?
Irrelevant.

I have proved that there are many diversities, which have led to creation of new countries and massacres based on those diversities, and it is across the globe.

I have also proved that in the success of western nations, multiculturalism didn't have any role.

So let us know what arguments you are left with?

For a diverse and stable nation, you need multi racial, and mono cultural nation.

Multi culturalism is the death of nations.

Irrelevant.

I have proved that there are many diversities, which have led to creation of new countries and massacres based on those diversities, and it is across the globe.

I have also proved that in the success of western nations, multiculturalism didn't have any role.

So let us know what arguments you are left with?

I don't need to prove anything, the numbers speak for themselves. Everyone from the monocultural nations is beating a path to the multicultural ones. Why is it not the other way round? Why aren't westerners flocking to get into India? Why aren't rich Arabs buying up Indian real estate? Why aren't filipino nurses rushing to fill job applications to find lucrative work? Why can't Bollycrap produce a movie which makes me green with envy and yearn to convert to hinduism?

Neither. Countries are a human construct. Less than a 100 years ago Pakistan didn’t exist. Couple hundred years ago before that most countries today didn’t exist. I refuse to put my identity and allegiance into something so fleeting.

I don't need to prove anything, the numbers speak for themselves. Everyone from the monocultural nations is beating a path to the multicultural ones. Why is it not the other way round? Why aren't westerners flocking to get into India? Why aren't rich Arabs buying up Indian real estate? Why aren't filipino nurses rushing to fill job applications to find lucrative work? Why can't Bollycrap produce a movie which makes me green with envy and yearn to convert to hinduism?
Hey don’t rip on Indian film industry for no good reason khuda wastey. Haha

By the way I watch any recent Indian film and I feel the quality is just going down faster than anything I have ever seen. I wonder what happened

You give a word salad with no numbers and say numbers are speaking.

When did those nations become developed? When they were monocultural or multicultural?

Ans: When they were monocultural.

Show me one monocultural nation which become developed AFTER being multi cultural. How many can you give? I can give many examples of nations which became developed WHEN they were monocultural.

When did those nations become developed? When they were monocultural or multicultural?

Show me one monocultural nation which become developed AFTER being multi cultural. How many can you give? I can give many examples of nations which became developed WHEN they were monocultural.
How do you define multicultural? Let’s start there

The question should really compare country of origin with country of birth cos you cannot change your origin or birth.

Of all immigrants in UK, Indians have no choice but to fight with the country of birth, cos their own country does not even recognise them as Indian citizens.

I am living in a multicultural nation which is still developing. So are most of the posters who contribute here. Europe did industrialise before Asia and Africa that is true, and they used that knowledge to sail abroad and dominate those nations which didn't conceive large scale industry and mass weapon development.

How is that relevant today? Is it your belief that Europe would have been better served by not sailing abroad and establishing new worlds in the Americas and Oceania?

The question should really compare country of origin with country of birth cos you cannot change your origin or birth.

Of all immigrants in UK, Indians have no choice but to fight with the country of birth, cos their own country does not even recognise them as Indian citizens.
But we sensed that Rishi Sunak has a soft spot for India.

Back