Who can replace Imran Khan as Chairman of PTI and still win an election?

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Given that Imran may be jailed for a significant period of time, who do you think can replace him and still be able to win the elections for PTI?

In my opinion, I do not think that Imran Khan can be replaced at all and the new person will have the same Effectiveness and Impact as Imran Khan, but he is now in jail and lots of authorities want him to stay there for a long time. Bring some names who can replace him potentially.

Shah Mehmood could have been the next chairman but he too is in jail. After him, Ali Mohammad Khan, Shafqat Mehmood or Omar ayub khan are the guys in my mind.​

Given that Imran may be jailed for a significant period of time, who do you think can replace him and still be able to win the elections for PTI?

In my opinion, I do not think that Imran Khan can be replaced at all and the new person will have the same Effectiveness and Impact as Imran Khan, but he is now in jail and lots of authorities want him to stay there for a long time. Bring some names who can replace him potentially.

Shah Mehmood could have been the next chairman but he too is in jail. After him, Ali Mohammad Khan, Shafqat Mehmood or Omar ayub khan are the guys in my mind.​

Could it be a situation where a puppet leader is installed and takes all his directions from Imran from jail?

And what if he is jailed too?

The Pakistani people have to look at the overall picture here.

Could it be a situation where a puppet leader is installed and takes all his directions from Imran from jail?
The current situation will not allow anybody to meet Imran in jail. I do not think that anybody has access to imran party from is lawyers. That is Pakistan's judicial system.

anyone that can use populism successfully and get funding from the establishment.

the party is finished

a puppet installing his own puppet.

Yeh did wonders in Punjab under Buzdar...........

I think Ali Muhammad Khan, Murad Saeed and Sher Afzal Marwat could have been more explosive options to lead the party but Barrister Gohar is also doing fine at the moment.

I think Ali Muhammad Khan, Murad Saeed and Sher Afzal Marwat could have been more explosive options to lead the party but Barrister Gohar is also doing fine at the moment.
Ali Mohammad is okay but Murad Saeed is still very young and has a lot to learn. Sher Afzal? Nay. He is good for antics but politics and running a big party is not his cup of tea.

Ali Mohammad is okay but Murad Saeed is still very young and has a lot to learn. Sher Afzal? Nay. He is good for antics but politics and running a big party is not his cup of tea.
Yeah Sher Afzal is good for antics and at the moment PTI needs a fervent half lunatic to lead the side aggressively against Establishment and apparently biased judges like Qazi faez Isa therefore bcz of this sole reason PTI should choose a bold person to be their front man.

Ideally you want somebody who can play both sides: get along with the establishment and then proceed to stab them once and for all. Basically the reverse of what happened to Imran Khan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideally you want somebody who can play both sides: get along with the establishment and then proceed to stab them once and for all. Basically the reverse of what happened to Imran Khan.

Someone like Zia ul Haq’s son🤔

anyone that can use populism successfully and get funding from the establishment.

the party is finished
So why the desperation to delay "elections ", arrest candidates, take the symbol and jail IK? Trust yourself bro and stay strong

Muraad is the leader going forward. He is also the most in danger from these mafia criminals. But compare this non dynastic politics to the PPP and Nooras. Which basically say that unless you are born with their genes you are scum. I suppose they know their supporters and this is all good with them.

No one can replace Imran Khan. The majority of PTI voters are only because of Imran Khan so if he's not a part of the party then it is not going to win many seats.

Back