4. Mashrafe Mortaza
5. Mushfiq ur Rahim
6. Mohammad Rafique
7. Abdur Razzak
8. Mustafizur Rehman
9. Mahmudullah Riad
10. Mominul Haq

Shakib.

It should have been Tamim but he's been under performing his entire career.

Shakib al Hasan for now , who knows it could be Mustafizur Rahman in few years

Shakib.

Definitely the best all-rounder in the world since his debut. Has the potential to go down as an ATG. Perhaps the best spin-bowling genuine all-rounder of all time? Long way to go still.

He has played 10 years for BD and I believe he has 10 more years in him. If he can maintain or even improve his performance then surely can go down as one of the best. His first ten years in our team was as a shining light in a dark room. Often bailing team out of pressure but we seldom won. The next ten years he will also be important to the side. Now we are actually going to be contenders in whatever we play.

Unfortunately I think he doesn't have that much passion in the game anymore. Not really a cricket enthusiast since birth and more of a reserved guy. With so much fame and money already it needs to be seen how much he cares about on field.performance

No one has achieved greatness @ international level yet..but Shakib could be there in a few years time,

Probably Shakib but I don't really know any worthy of such a title maybe also Tamim.

Mohammed Ashraful as he won Bangladesh a match against the Aussies during their prime

Shakib is overrated. He's nothing special with the bat. He's a very good bowler. He hasn't done much away from home. Unlike Mustafizur and Tamim Iqbal, he's not really a match winner. A great player wins countless of matches for his sides. I'd say Tamim Iqbal because he has scored not only the most runs for Bangladesh across all formats, but already has 16 International 100s to his name. Tamim could easily notch up another 15 or so centuries from now on. I'm expecting Mustafizur to topple them both, and maybe Mehedi too one-day since both have the talent to win Bangladesh matches single handedly unlike Shakib.

Mohammad Ashraful it should have been. What a waste of talent.

I am sure Bangalis adore Shakib, Tamim and Mashrafe.

Sakhib
Mashrafee
Habibul bashar

These 3 are top ones, hard to pick the greatest one of all time.

Hands down it's got to be Shakib, I rate him highly but he has boosted his stats against weak teams like Zim. Should have great numbers after he retires.

Its shakib till tamim or mustafiz keep playing extra ordinary innings for next few years.

In terms of ability, talent, skill and potential it's Mustafizur by far.

As far as performance goes it's between Shakib and Tamim. Mushfiqur is also there.

In terms of dedication, inspiration, popularity and leadership it's Mashrafe.

It's between Shakib and Tamim. Years back I thought it would be Ashraful before he bit the dust, Nasir Hussain another candidate seems to have faded away as well. I am giving it to Shakib.

I think it has to be Tamim. Every time Bangladesh wins against top sides Tamim is the performer with the bat !

Shakib is overrated. He's nothing special with the bat. He's a very good bowler. He hasn't done much away from home. Unlike Mustafizur and Tamim Iqbal, he's not really a match winner. A great player wins countless of matches for his sides. I'd say Tamim Iqbal because he has scored not only the most runs for Bangladesh across all formats, but already has 16 International 100s to his name. Tamim could easily notch up another 15 or so centuries from now on. I'm expecting Mustafizur to topple them both, and maybe Mehedi too one-day since both have the talent to win Bangladesh matches single handedly unlike Shakib.

I think no one realizes the importance of a genuine all-rounder like Shakib.

He has been the only true genuine all-rounder in international cricket for quite a while.

He would walk into most sides with both bowling and batting.

He has won a lot of matches for us and if he played for a better team would have won more matches.

Back