Who will win the 2nd T20I between England and Pakistan?

Who will win the 2nd T20I between England and Pakistan?

• Total voters

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
As the 1st T20I between Pakistan and England has been abandoned due to persistent rain, let's now focus on the 2nd T20I scheduled for May 25th in Birmingham. This series represents the last opportunity to assess their potential for the upcoming ICC T20I World Cup. So, who do you predict will win the 2nd T20I, which now serves as the series opener, between England and Pakistan?

The next match is at Edgebaston where PCT have a decent record, So hopefully its Pakistan

England seem to play their best against Pakistan. We are always the side that lets them get back into form. Considering we even lost a game against Ireland and looked average in the games we won I think England will be all over us.
We are always at our worst the series before a world cup but somehow pick it up during the world cup so I wouldn't be disheartened if this series is a 3-0 drubbing.

Birmingham wicket is a bit slower one so pakistan would have a good chance there if they bat first and post some good score to defend without shadab khan so we can definitely win this onwe.

The next match is at Edgebaston where PCT have a decent record, So hopefully its Pakistan
Yeah, Birmingham's wicket is a bit on the slower side, so Pakistan would have a better chance there compared to playing at other venues but after all to win this game, they still need to play positive cricket.

I think he is fit now and will be part of the team in the next game.
I think Shadab's place is not there in the team atm. Who are they going to drop for him? Imad? Not a good idea of they are thinking about it. You need fast bowlers in England so cannot be thinking about dropping Abbas for that fact.

Pakistan should try and win this game and not try to accommodate players.

Huge huge huge phainti coming up, The bowlers are too weak to do anything

Guys lets all make their result predictions and lets see who gets vindicated tomorrow.

Ok bro any margin of runs/wickets win etc prediction
Hmm

If Pakistan bat first then

165-180 score, probs 4 to 5 wickets will fall. England will chase it down it 3-4 wickets falling by the 18th to 19th, Moat likely at 18.3 overs match is over.

If england bat first, maybe a 190 score, Pakistan fall 10 runs short.

Hmm

If Pakistan bat first then

165-180 score, probs 4 to 5 wickets will fall. England will chase it down it 3-4 wickets falling by the 18th to 19th, Moat likely at 18.3 overs match is over.

If england bat first, maybe a 190 score, Pakistan fall 10 runs short.
OK lets see what happens tomorrow.

We will lose because of one player! Chacha Ifthikhar Ahmed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back