Why no dharnas outside GHQ, Shamsi Air Base etc.

deviously~fading~away

First Class Captain
Runs
I have noticed a lot of support for PTI on PP & would really love to know why Imran Khan doesn't do his dharnas outside Presidential house, GHQ, Shamsi Air Base etc.

I have noticed a lot of support for PTI on PP & would really love to know why Imran Khan doesn't do his dharnas outside Presidential house, GHQ, Shamsi Air Base etc.

This is civilian government and all of PTI and People's anger is directed toward the civilians who are not protecting the people of pakistan or putting a leash on armed forces.

The plan is to go to islamabad and for that you need momentum and PTI is doing just that going all over the country and trying to convince everyone that their stance is the right one before they come to Islamabad.

Right now the plan is Multan--->Lahore----->Islamabad. (I have also heard of rumors of PTI stopping in Faisalabad before going to lahore but that is just a rumor right now.

There was a teacher's dharna yesterday in front of Parliament which Imran Khan and Shah Mehmood Qureishi both addressed.

This is civilian government and all of PTI and People's anger is directed toward the civilians who are not protecting the people of pakistan or putting a leash on armed forces.

The plan is to go to islamabad and for that you need momentum and PTI is doing just that going all over the country and trying to convince everyone that their stance is the right one before they come to Islamabad.

Right now the plan is Multan--->Lahore----->Islamabad. (I have also heard of rumors of PTI stopping in Faisalabad before going to lahore but that is just a rumor right now.
Thanks for the details. Just wanted to know.

what they going to protest outside GHQ for?
for not declaring martial law :)))

Imran Khan Niazi has performed on the orders of Gate number 22 Rawalpindi headquarters.

How on Earth he could set his dharna outside his Master’s/Handler’s place ? :)

[MENTION=822]deviously~fading~away[/MENTION]

Imran Khan Niazi has performed on the orders of Gate number 22 Rawalpindi headquarters.

I see you didnt comment about the PPP and Noora alliance

Why are you bumping up almost decade old threads? No offence but you are acting like a bot, you post random comments on old threads and disappear without responding to other's points.

Time to replace PA with the punjab police. the Mehkma run by Showbaaz and his khanddaan..the most efficient mehkma in Pakistan..we shuld send the punjab police to the LOC..a few days and we will have conquered KASHMIR..NAWAZ SHARIF ZINDABAAD..

Nooras should do us the favour by carrying out dharnas outside these places and help us get rid of 'deep state'.

Back