Established Brands Redback Paradox

Newer Labels Boom Boom Signature 175

Innovations The Joker

Pads Salix Pod 1

Gloves Puma Iridium 5000

Wicketkeeping

Pads Willowstix

Gloves Millichamp & Hall

Many thanks for sharing Amir Bhai, had been looking for it, JazakAllah Khair :).

I was surprised to see Boom Boom name but the stickers aren't that bad I would say. Although I would keep the edges plain and simple.

I'm not into keeping gear so won't talk about it but the winners they have chosen certainly deserved it.

Puma Calibr is a great looking stick and shape and profile is impressive as well.

Redbacks bat the more I say the better, they are impressive from what I have seen also Garys hand work is good as well.

Joker agreed was the best innovation around, glad Willostick didnkt get it.

Pads of course Salix Pod 1's are best looking pads around and there is no doubt about it. InshAllah, when I upgrade my pads in next season it will be Salix or Puma Flextech.

Gloves, not bad but personally I liked Kinetic 5000 a bit more :S

Once again JazakAllah Khair for sharing :)

Not rating Willowstix then Uzair bhai?

TBH I was going to get one until I found out more about them.:)

Yaar pata nahi kya shape hai :S I don't like the shape of Willowstix and I some what don't find the stickers very appealing.

Yaar sorry if my words were not good for you.

Another inovation I don't think is great is Newbery TT. I held one yesterday and played around. The balance/pickup is not bad at all but I just didn't get point of that stick for some reasons, I don't like say this but the shape was a lot like Thruxto/Krakatoa miked together.

If I buy another Newbery it has to be Thruxton, loved the shape (of course more than Krakatoa). Saw and held all shape and best in my opinion was Thruxton, sweetspot looked MASSIVE on it!

Not offended by your comments in any way yaar, in fact I appreciate your honest analysis.

I saw one at Serious Cricket and it looked decent and picked up nice so I thought I would research the brand a little. Found they weren't made in England or Pakistan so my interest in them cooled.

I think they are made in India although I could be wrong.

Bhai, your son have M&H softs can you tell me how are they? I mean I know they are good but do they last and are worth ?

Made by RNS Larsons.

They are not worth it in my opinion. Newbery gloves are much better (build quality and protection). M&H Pads look nice but too difficult to run in and far too bulky due to removable fielding shin guards.

Ah okay, JazakAllah Khair.

Have you ever tried or seen Salix pads ? If so are they good ? (Eg not bulky)

Haven't seen them but will look out for them when I go shopping next week so will let you know.

LOL :)) exactly thats what I noticed. Redback seriously is making there way to the top.

After using few of the bats that were reviewed (not the exact bat but same model like Amplus, Iridium etc) I can say they are right to some extent. The performance of both Amplus and Iridium is very good, even a low end Iridium goes very well!

Has anyone tried Slazenger? I am looking forward to try one, my mate bought it will see how it turns out.

From what I heard they are a lot like Puma and I believe they are made at same place as well.

What a stupid review.

They got some park cricketers to "review" the gear of course they are going to choose those.

Heaps of Manufacturers left out, should be called "good gear guide for ****** park cricketers"

What a stupid review.

They got some park cricketers to "review" the gear of course they are going to choose those.

Heaps of Manufacturers left out, should be called "good gear guide for ****** park cricketers"

Hahah :)) soo true.

Back