World Twenty20 Warm-up | Pakistan v Zimbabwe | Gros Islet | 29/Apr/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razzler should see couple of balls first before hitting out.

Total batting failure. Good that it was a warm up game. Now sort your batting Coach and Cutaaan saheb

Abdullah22 said:
Some people in this world are just way too harsh on themselves instead of focusing on the positive in life they always look focus on the negative. I never understood these type of people.
I've given up on those people. Not only are the pessimistic, they try to get the optimists to slit their wrists as well.

Inswinger said:
LMAO
What a comment!! So if they were bowled out or LBW then it would be all fine??
What I meant was, they are getting out by their own. Someone needs to tell them to stay at the crease. Now 118/7. Match gone. Well played Zimbabwe you deserved this victory.

its.raja said:
What I meant was, they are getting out by their own. Someone needs to tell them to stay at the crease. Now 118/7. Match gone. Well played Zimbabwe you deserved this victory.

How dare you insult Razzaq?

Pakistan | 7/119 | 18.1 Overs | Need 24 runs to win from 11 balls

So, which one of you wrist slitters is going to start a "We are doomed" thread after this match?

ray price bowling 5th over??? wth is umpire doing out there??

hammad should have had a chance this match. They just wasted his spot in the team

Can't we just say we gave our best today but it was zibabwes day today ?

Pakistan | 7/121 | 18.2 Overs | Need 22 runs to win from 10 balls

ok now its not sami but Addul Rehman. The way cricinfo has been in the last two day I wont be surprused if they tell us that it was actually Pakistan who scored 142 and Zimbabwe are chasing.

wht a planning??? rehman not even bowl a ball in the match is now come to bat..... :p

Pakistan | 8/121 | 18.3 Overs | Need 22 runs to win from 9 balls

finally we can say not all the team got caught. Razzak just got bowled lolz.

Fawad and Misbah partnership was crucial, Misbah had to play like fawad did to stand a chance, but he failed... and made fawad fail cause the pressure on him to go big and do all the work !

Pakistan | 8/123 | 18.4 Overs | Need 20 runs to win from 8 balls

hmm abdur rehman in ?? I don't trust this scorecard anymore. No hammad? This is insane.

All ova! So why didn't Afridi send Azam ahead of the bowlers?? Any ideas? Surely he doesn't want to get batting practice for Asif and Sami, does he?

looooooool! wtfffffffffffffffffff! loll! i dont even know how to react. just checked the scorecard. llllooooooooooooool!

Pakistan | 8/124 | 19 Overs | Need 19 runs to win from 6 balls

Razzzler gone. ThanksGopd we lost the game. AGain our batting sucked big time. If we wish to to do well against Bangla then Afridi has to come and open the innings and do what he can do well, go out aall against the side. Full attack from all fronts.

Although I'm happy Zimbos are winning, I didn't want Pakistan to lose today. Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back