World Twenty20 Warm-up | Pakistan v Zimbabwe | Gros Islet | 29/Apr/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cover Drive said:
Was Pakistan over confident today?

i think so... there is no planning seeing in todayz match regular batsman are bowling regular bowler are batting...

don1990 said:
i think so... there is no planning seeing in todayz match regular batsman are bowling regular bowler are batting...
It is a warmup match......

WOW! I can't believe that we are going to loose from Zimbabwe... Amazing... Keep in mind that we are the world champs :)))

Pakistan | 8/142 | 19.3 Overs | Need 1 runs to win from 3 balls

mubarak ho

i dont care 2 much anyway, warm up game
please dont make a show now

we will win the WC, Insha Allah

Inswinger said:
Well, one thing is clear. Spin will rule on this pitch.
Makes me even more worried for the match against Bangladesh. I've really got a bad feeling about this tournament... :(

Its A Blessing Now Pakistan will Up their Game I Still Remember last Year Pak lost Both Its warm Up games and then won the World Cup INSALLAH its Gonna Be the SAme this This Time Around :D

Pakistan | 9/142 | 19.4 Overs | Need 1 runs to win from 2 balls

Does anyone else remember :younis calling Prosper Utseya, Prosp, during the toss a year or two ago...

abc_to_xyz said:
WOW! I can't believe that we are going to loose from Zimbabwe... Amazing... Keep in mind that we are the world champs :)))

yeah, so much for all the hype :)))

everybody getting caught...is there really an annoying wind?lol...that wud make for annoying viewing...

cricketpassion said:
Take it easy Raja , this is just warm up .Last year we lost both warm up games .so not to worry :afridi

Which were against South Africa and India...........

Are we gonna see the replay of last world cup we played in WI? We don't even have bob woolmer now:( who will take his place?

Better if Pak loses. Just a warm-up and no shame seeing as Australia lost. This will give us a good kick up the back side.

Zaka said:
Its A Blessing Now Pakistan will Up their Game I Still Remember last Year Pak lost Both Its warm Up games and then won the World Cup INSALLAH its Gonna Be the SAme this This Time Around :D

Yes but last time, we also lost our opening 1st round game against England. We can't really afford to do that this year.

zimbabwe getting their revenge for when we pwnd them in 2007 50 over wc in windies

now pak bangla game will be interesting for the first time in the history of the game :D

Either they forgot hammad in plane or they are really that dumb. How can you play Rehman over Hammad.

its.raja said:
Are we gonna see the replay of last world cup we played in WI? We don't even have bob woolmer now:( who will take his place?

i think yawar saaed :p

I knew the tailenders dont care the difference in image of 131 All out and 130/9..

I only wish our players had this sense.

Well played Zimbabwe. Let's see if the boys can get their act together before the big game. No need to get too dramatic. This was a warm up match and treat it that way. Put the razors and knives away.

who is better
pak or aus ????
aus lost the match just from 1 run but there bowling is weak
pak lost the match from 11 run but we restrict the zim under the 150 mark
whoz better ???

hahaha

Sorry Bangladesh our bayz will be very hard on you boys.

This loss has assured us another T20 cup. :afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back