ZH power help and bad service from MIDS

Hon

Debutant
Runs
Hi Guys

I just purchased a MIDS ZH Power direct from MIDS from Hassan the director MIDS Sport. He promised me custom made bat. I had sent him the specs i wanted.

I wanted 2.8lbs bat, thick edge 40mm double grip and the stickers removed from the back.

I got the bat and it was not what I asked for. I emailed him numerous times and he is not responding.
This was I got.

- The weight was right 2.8lbs
- Only 7 grain , the bat generally comes 10 grain or more
- The edge of the bat was 33mm, I asked 40mm
- 1 grip only, asked for two
- Stickers was not removed
- No toe guard and no clear provided

My concern is that the bat is not the ZH edition, but different edition stickered with ZH.

I have received nothing bad service from MIDS Sport now. Any help ??

Is bat ZH edition ??

It would be great if you can post pictures of the bat.

Since you ordered a off-shelf bat I doubt you can get an option of custom made because you paid off-shelf price.

I ordered a custom made bat, and he was aware of the specs. I dealt with him directly and he quoted my the price too.

I will upload the pic. The bats being knocked in an oiled, will up the pic soon.

Its not really bad service frm MIDS you asked for crazy specs like edges 40mm in 2.8lb is impossible to make. And you must know that Pakistani brands dont really make custom bats for normal public. They just send you already made bat which roughly matches the specs you asked.

yeah the 2.8 and 40mm is crazy so i think they just gave you a bat that is 2.8 with the biggest edges they had.

33mm for a 2.8 bat is actually very good. i wouldn't discard it. check the ping etc - should be solid for a light bat

If you really want honest advice- post some pics,

One of the face showing grains- another showing the shape of the bat.

If you can also the price.

A few ppl here have real good experience with equipement especially diff kind of bats and can give you a good idea of whether or not its decent deal that you got.

Without the required info its all guess work.

No bad service.. No reply to email's. Cmon guys..

Ive brought bats from other people and they have given great service!

That's quite fair of the specs a bit wild, but he should of told me it was impossible for him to do..

What about removal of the stickers and double grip. Now that's no to hard. On his brochure he states 10 grain or more and toe guard , clear cover.

I am happy to upload pdf brochure if the is permitted, it does clearly states toe-guard and the grain specs.

Okay with the price 190 USD. Is that fair ??

Yeah i will put up the pic up of the bat soon, ive dropped it of for it knocking in and oiling..

No bad service.. No reply to email's. Cmon guys..

Ive brought bats from other people and they have given great service!

That's quite fair of the specs a bit wild, but he should of told me it was impossible for him to do..

What about removal of the stickers and double grip. Now that's no to hard. On his brochure he states 10 grain or more and toe guard , clear cover.

I am happy to upload pdf brochure if the is permitted, it does clearly states toe-guard and the grain specs.

Okay with the price 190 USD. Is that fair ??

Yeah i will put up the pic up of the bat soon, ive dropped it of for it knocking in and oiling..

Hon: How much did you pay for the shipping and what was the price of the bat? I guess $190.00 includes shipping.

my guess ... the bat turned out to be a belter anyways :fawad

midszhpower1-1.jpg
midszhpower2.jpg
midsmmpower.jpg

midszhpower3-1.jpg

Pictures of new Mids ZH & MM bat with upated stickers.

Is that MM or ZH profile shot? I must say it looks brilliant to be honest, stickers look lovely as well

Back