Zimbabwe v Pakistan | 1st T20 | Harare | 16th Sep 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMalik - tested, failed , tested, failed and now being tested and progressing in right direction in all 3 formats.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

This is what the Zimbabweans have been afraid of! Sohail Tanveer making their nightmares come true.

Just came back from jummah. updates please? i bet hafeez played in his usual class form. shafiq do well opening? how was raja?

Hafeez scored 70-odd, played beautifully.

Shafiq was excellent, got runout when on the verge of big score.

Rameez inns was a contradiction, lets leave it at that.

and another chakkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this sohail tanvir razzzzzzaaaaaaaqqqqqqqq

Rameez/Akmal who? Sohail Tanvir should open the batting for us.

Brilliant by Tanvir.

Brilliant by Misbah. All the right decisions today.

Terrific hitting from tanvir. Maybe he can be used as a decent allrounder in t20s even when gul and wahab come back.

Just one, what can Umar do now with the last.

197/4.

Hafeez scored 70-odd, played beautifully.

Shafiq was excellent, got runout when on the verge of big score.

Rameez inns was a contradiction, lets leave it at that.

Thanks, this is what I was looking for...something I can't just get from a quick look at the scorecard.

anti-climactic last ball. Should have been a boundary for a 200+ score.

Good batting by Pakistan though!

Terrific hitting from tanvir. Maybe he can be used as a decent allrounder in t20s even when gul and wahab come back.

Nope, won't hit anything against the better teams who will keep it full outside off stump after research. He's a leg side hacker.

I have said this time and time again.

I do not like this style of Umar Akmal when he moves away from his stumps keeps them open and then goes for the shot!

9 times out of 10 always results in a WICKET. Even Razzaq does the same and so does Afridi!

Moving away from your stumps is very suicidal!

Last edited:
he played his natural game?

imo he was only trying for that .. but failed

:rameez interview - ball not coming on bat easily but once batsman got settle , it was much easier

Nice accent from Ramiz Raja. We might have another ramiz raja in the commentary one day.

this side would not score more than 130 against a real side :p

Give credit where credit is due, Well Done to Misbah and management for getting the batting lineup just right today.

I have said this time and time again.

I do not like this style of Umar Akmal when he moves away from his stumps keeps them open and then goes for the shot!

9 times out of 10 always results in a boundary. Even Razzaq does the same and so does Afridi!

Moving away from your stumps is very suicidal!

Surely that is a good thing? 9 boundaries out of 10?

Should have been atleast 210 but 198 against Zimbabwe I would say is par.

Hafeez and Shafiq played a good knock.

Rameez was ok on debut.

Good Cameo by Akmal and then Tanvir

good stuff from the boys, about time we batted to our potential rather than constantly falling short :14:

Ramiz Jr. looks ok, and Shafiq looked impressive today...I think the recent success in T20 may have done his game a world of good...hopefully he can translate that aggressive play into his ODI game because if he can bat at a SR of 75+ than that would be good for the team!

overall a very satisfying performance with the bat! should win this with no fuss, no last over shocker where we give up 18 runs again :ajmal :hussey

Rubbish start from Tanvir, wide again.

Can't get complacent. This wicket is flat, don't take anything for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back