Zimbabwe vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Harare | 29/8/2013 |Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again pakistan off to a poor start and losing early wickets. This must be one of the worst ODI batting line ups we have ever had and we are playing one less batsmen today as well.

Also having one keeper in sqaud who cant hold a bat is a joke as well!

Pak 16/1 - Hopefully for once one of our batsmen can maybe score a big hundred today!

Pakistan batting of U/ 19 or Pakistan A was also pretty ordinary , the problem is too deep to be sorted by :dav

Once again pakistan off to a poor start and losing early wickets. This must be one of the worst ODI batting line ups we have ever had and we are playing one less batsmen today as well.

Also having one keeper in sqaud who cant hold a bat is a joke as well!

Yet our Kaptaan and Many others says... we lack a bowler and NOT a BATSMAN........ :)))

If you cannot bat against these bowlers,you should not be playing cricket.

MA Nasir looking confident today...putting those bad balls away

Nasir Jamshed's average in Asia is 50.26; outside Asia it is 22.60. The Strike Rate in Asia is 89.00; outside Asia it is 57.84."

cricinfo

Current partnership 21 runs, 4.0 overs, RR: 5.25 (Mohammad Hafeez 7, Nasir Jamshed 13)

Seriously. .. don't score enough runs - drop a batsmen ... #pakistanlogic..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

what is it with nasir getting a start than having a brain explosion...could have nearly been out with that drive in the air

Harris Sohail should have been given a few more games , also Maqsood should have played instead of Afridi.

Jamshed has got a start here so need to cash in bigtime!

44/1

Pakistan need to keep scoring postively here and not let any new bowlers coming on settle. We have started with a decent platform for once.

54/1

Seriously. .. don't score enough runs - drop a batsmen ... #pakistanlogic..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Letting Zimbabwe score 241 was the issue.

happy to see Jamshed scoring..this is how he should be playing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back