1984 Anti-Sikh Riots: India's forgotten tragedy that still calls for justice

1984 Anti-Sikh Riots – Has Justice Been Served?

• Total voters

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
In 1984, one of the darkest chapters in India’s history unfolded with the anti-Sikh riots, following the assassination of Indira Gandhi by her Sikh bodyguards. It's disheartening to reflect on how the Indian government allowed the massacre of thousands of innocent Sikhs in the aftermath. It's an undeniable fact that the Sikh community, already reeling from Operation Blue Star, was further victimized by a coordinated series of attacks—pogroms, really—carried out with shocking brutality.

The numbers speak for themselves—government estimates suggest around 2,800 Sikhs were killed in Delhi alone, but other reports say the death toll across India was far higher, possibly reaching up to 17,000. What’s even more disturbing is the sheer complicity of the Indian National Congress and other political leaders in orchestrating the violence. In the days following Indira Gandhi’s death, mobs were given weapons and money to "teach Sikhs a lesson," with the police standing by or, in many cases, actively assisting the rioters.

Entire Sikh neighborhoods were decimated, and the atrocities that followed—gang rapes, people being burned alive, homes and businesses torched—can only be described as state-sanctioned terrorism. The reports are chilling. Even after so many years, Human Rights Watch confirmed that the Indian government has failed to prosecute those responsible for this large-scale massacre. This is not just negligence; it is a profound injustice, especially for the families who lost everything.

What’s worse, the political figures directly involved in the violence faced little to no repercussions. Sajjan Kumar, one of the key Congress leaders implicated in the riots, was only convicted in 2018—34 years after the massacre! This kind of delayed justice is no justice at all.

I can’t help but see the glaring double standards in India’s rhetoric about democracy and human rights. They often project themselves as the world’s largest democracy, yet when it comes to protecting minorities or ensuring accountability for crimes committed against them, their record is abysmal. The 1984 riots aren’t an isolated incident but part of a broader pattern of discrimination and violence against minorities in India, whether it's Muslims, Christians, or Sikhs.

The fact that Sikhs, a community that played a pivotal role in India’s independence and contributed immensely to the nation, were subjected to such horrifying violence reveals a deep-seated problem within the Indian state’s approach to its minorities. And even though organizations and Sikh rights groups have continued to demand justice, India’s reluctance to fully address the atrocities of 1984 speaks volumes.

The Sikh riots of 1984 serve as a painful reminder of what happens when a state turns a blind eye to the suffering of its own people.

Are Sikhs in Delhi still truly safe after the 1984 riots, or does the fear and injustice linger within the community even today?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Delhi college student assaulted, his turban falls during clashes between 2 groups​

Two student groups clashed outside the principal's office at Delhi University's Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College on Sunday, resulting in a student's turban falling.

The students clashed following protests after college authorities had said they would not participate in the September 27 Delhi University Students' Union (DUSU) polls following directions from the college's parent body, the Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC).

During the assault, the student's turban fell off, following which some students intervened. One of them picks up the turban and gives it to the boy who wore it and he is whisked off by those who had intervened.

The remaining students continue to stand outside the principal's office and some of them are seen speaking to the authorities, who had opened the office door.

After some time, some students are seen running towards the gate of the college.

The man, whose turban fell during the fight, filed a complaint over the incident, following which the police registered an FIR.

The FIR was lodged under sections 299 (deliberate act to outrage religious feelings), 115(2) (voluntarily causing hurt), 351(2) (criminal intimidation) and 3(5) (joint criminal liability when two or more people work together to achieve a common goal) of the Bharatiya Nyay Sanhita (BNS).

Earlier, the college principal, Gurmohinder Singh, wrote to the Delhi University administration, saying that the college would be conducting its own student elections. The decision, he said, was made following directions from the DSGMC.

The DSGMC governs four Delhi University colleges -- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College, Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, all of which are affiliated with DUSU. However, Mata Sundri College for Women, another college under the DSGMC, is not affiliated with DUSU.

The Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College principal said the college's own elections would have office bearers nominated by the Staff Advisory Committee.

The decision triggered protests, with student members of both the RSS-affiliated Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) and Congress' National Students' Union of India (NSUI) gathering at the college to voice their objections.

The ABVP also filed a petition in a Delhi court, challenging the disassociation of DSGMC colleges from DUSU.

Are Sikhs in Delhi still truly safe after the 1984 riots, or does the fear and injustice linger within the community even today?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Delhi college student assaulted, his turban falls during clashes between 2 groups​

Two student groups clashed outside the principal's office at Delhi University's Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College on Sunday, resulting in a student's turban falling.

The students clashed following protests after college authorities had said they would not participate in the September 27 Delhi University Students' Union (DUSU) polls following directions from the college's parent body, the Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC).

During the assault, the student's turban fell off, following which some students intervened. One of them picks up the turban and gives it to the boy who wore it and he is whisked off by those who had intervened.

The remaining students continue to stand outside the principal's office and some of them are seen speaking to the authorities, who had opened the office door.

After some time, some students are seen running towards the gate of the college.

The man, whose turban fell during the fight, filed a complaint over the incident, following which the police registered an FIR.

The FIR was lodged under sections 299 (deliberate act to outrage religious feelings), 115(2) (voluntarily causing hurt), 351(2) (criminal intimidation) and 3(5) (joint criminal liability when two or more people work together to achieve a common goal) of the Bharatiya Nyay Sanhita (BNS).

Earlier, the college principal, Gurmohinder Singh, wrote to the Delhi University administration, saying that the college would be conducting its own student elections. The decision, he said, was made following directions from the DSGMC.

The DSGMC governs four Delhi University colleges -- Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College, Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, all of which are affiliated with DUSU. However, Mata Sundri College for Women, another college under the DSGMC, is not affiliated with DUSU.

The Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College principal said the college's own elections would have office bearers nominated by the Staff Advisory Committee.

The decision triggered protests, with student members of both the RSS-affiliated Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) and Congress' National Students' Union of India (NSUI) gathering at the college to voice their objections.

The ABVP also filed a petition in a Delhi court, challenging the disassociation of DSGMC colleges from DUSU.

Two student groups clashed, and the guy with turban had his turban fall off and somehow it's brings into question the safety of Sikhs in Delhi?

Is it just me finding this absurd? We are in a street fight but somehow I have to make sure that a Sikh's loosely held turban doesn't fall off in that fist exchange. Unfair.

Sikhs have been among the most affluent ethnic groups in Bharat. They are adequately represented in major institutions, sports, entertainment industry, businesses etc.

The 1984 matter should never be seen in isolation. I am a Punjabi Hindu and we have also been through challenging times during that era when Sikh militancy was at its peak in Punjab and Hindus constantly lived in fear. Thousands of Hindu families including ours had even bought properties outside Punjab at high prices for emergency sake, that was the level of fear and uncertainty at that time.

The militants had hijacked the Gurudwaras in Punjab for months and despite several requests from the authorities they continued to hide in the Gurudwaras and used the regular visitors as human shields literally.

The 1984 bluster operation was the result of govt reaching its limits with the militants. I wish i could go back in time and do it differently but it happened and the militants are as much responsible for the damages and killings as the army men. It’s a long discussion but in itself but if anyone suggests sikhs are not safe and prosperous in Bharat, you have absolutely zero idea about our country.

Kashmiris, north eastern public actually is less represented. Punjabi Sikh community has always enjoyed full benefits and representation.

Also while fighting the Sikh boys will always lose their turban. It’s natural. Only the weak boys start crying over it. Again, i have been in Punjab. I have fought Sikh kids in school and i have seen them fight amongst themselves. It just happens naturally and sometimes actually even Sikh kids would intentionally open up the other Sikh boys patka to embarrass them. Boys being boys. Making a big deal of it is ridiculous.

Recently Rahul Gandhi made a stupid remark about such things and it backfired on him as sikhs flocked to his house telling him how happy and safe they are wearing their turbans proudly.

I am a Sikh so I can add few points here.
1984 Blue Star Operation, though unfortunate, was something which had to be done. Why, because National Security comes before anything else, including religion. Bhindrawale was a terrorist and he had to be taken out. The man who led the Operation, Brar, was a Sikh. The soldiers who went inside premises, some of them were proud Sikhs, including one of my distant uncles. He does not regret any of that.
The post Indira riots, they were unfortunate and scary times. But many Hindus helped Sikhs also during that time. I distinctly remember as a small kid our Hindu neighbours gave us safety, food and protected us from riots in Hoshiarpur during that time. And not to forget, the killings were Instigated by none other than members of so called Liberal, secular Congress Party.

Regarding Safety of Sikhs, that is the biggest lol moment. Student clashes are common, people fight, turbans fall over when you fight and that is it. Nothing more to it.
But I can understand from Pakistani perspective, they need to find something bad in India to get some happiness, as regular life in Pakistan seems to be very miserable.

By the grace of God, I must say out of all the problematic or even potentially problematic places in our country, in Punjab, the relationship between Hindus and sikhs remains exceptionally good. Hindus visit Gurudwaras regularly and vice Versa many sikhs visit Hindu temples happily. The friendships are strong. A lot of inter religion marriages are also there without much issues.

Most of my best friends are Sikh men and women. When i am with them, there’s just no feeling of difference. The greater identity of being a Punjabi matters way more to us all than being Hindu or sikhs.

To their credit , the sikhs also are incredibly educated, fair and dynamic people. They are more likely to pick up a fight with you if you misbehaved generally as a person rather than being disrespectful to your religion. Sikh’s in general hold very high level of respect for Hinduism.

By the grace of God, I must say out of all the problematic or even potentially problematic places in our country, in Punjab, the relationship between Hindus and sikhs remains exceptionally good. Hindus visit Gurudwaras regularly and vice Versa many sikhs visit Hindu temples happily. The friendships are strong. A lot of inter religion marriages are also there without much issues.

Most of my best friends are Sikh men and women. When i am with them, there’s just no feeling of difference. The greater identity of being a Punjabi matters way more to us all than being Hindu or sikhs.

To their credit , the sikhs also are incredibly educated, fair and dynamic people. They are more likely to pick up a fight with you if you misbehaved generally as a person rather than being disrespectful to your religion. Sikh’s in general hold very high level of respect for Hinduism.
Yup. I can attest to that. Hoshiarpur is a Saini Sikh dominated area. But we live in Harmony with our Hindu Brothers. Hindus do Seva in our Gurudwaras, we visit Hindu temples. Our festivals of Guru Purab and Diwali are celebrated together as they mostly fall within same week.

Yup. I can attest to that. Hoshiarpur is a Saini Sikh dominated area. But we live in Harmony with our Hindu Brothers. Hindus do Seva in our Gurudwaras, we visit Hindu temples. Our festivals of Guru Purab and Diwali are celebrated together as they mostly fall within same week.

Of course it’s absolutely like that.

The Sikh friends of mine, some of them are even closer than my relatives.

When i was in college, i had a lot of Sikh girls in my friend circle and the level of trust and bonding was so much that their parents had my phone number and that of my parents also in some cases. So if they couldn’t reach their kids and were ever worried they would get in touch with me. Going to each others houses having lunch and all was common.

Within Punjab, it’s a very tight bonding.
It’s like we don’t see any differences.

Now I will just wait and watch the Pakistan posters twist and turn everything here. It will be fun.

To be honest we get along well with Pakistanis too and we generally do when we get face to face.

Love attracts love
Hate attracts hate

Choice is yours always.

I am a Sikh so I can add few points here.
1984 Blue Star Operation, though unfortunate, was something which had to be done. Why, because National Security comes before anything else, including religion. Bhindrawale was a terrorist and he had to be taken out. The man who led the Operation, Brar, was a Sikh. The soldiers who went inside premises, some of them were proud Sikhs, including one of my distant uncles. He does not regret any of that.
The post Indira riots, they were unfortunate and scary times. But many Hindus helped Sikhs also during that time. I distinctly remember as a small kid our Hindu neighbours gave us safety, food and protected us from riots in Hoshiarpur during that time. And not to forget, the killings were Instigated by none other than members of so called Liberal, secular Congress Party.

Regarding Safety of Sikhs, that is the biggest lol moment. Student clashes are common, people fight, turbans fall over when you fight and that is it. Nothing more to it.
But I can understand from Pakistani perspective, they need to find something bad in India to get some happiness, as regular life in Pakistan seems to be very miserable.
Bro, you are the first Sikh I've seen make such remarks, otherwise, I've noticed that Operation Blue Star is a very sensitive topic among Sikhs.

Bro, you are the first Sikh I've seen make such remarks, otherwise, I've noticed that Operation Blue Star is a very sensitive topic among Sikhs.
People who took part in the operation were also Sikh soldiers, but Indian first. We do remember blue star and year 1984, but the country has moved on. That Dark chapter is closed. Off course some paid Khalistani goons keep it burning, but if you come to live in Indian Punjab you will realise like rest of the world and India, we Punjabis are busy in our daily lives to progress further in life.

It’s a topic that majority of the sikhs actually don’t open up about in general.

If they speak against Sikh miltancy, their extreme minded community members start abusing them.

If they speak in favour of Sikh militancy, Khalistan creation then Hindus challenge them to debate and there’s not a lot of logic in the Khalistan arguement which is the reason why the movement has been an epic failure and is reduced to some grudge holding sikhs abroad crying about it in community gatherings.

Last but not the least, educated and aware sikhs see the long term benefits a growing Bharatiya economy and identity brings. This is one thing Pakistanis missed out on and they wouldn’t want to make the same mistakes. As successful as sikhs may be as a community abroad, the fact is that the real money that can be generated in association with the Bharatiya nationality is way more. The moment the doors are shut, you say goodbye to a 1.4 billion people strong market. No business minded , money minded person would mess with that opportunity.

There have been certain Punjabi artists who in Josh tried to associate themselves with the Khalistan cause. The backlash and financial losses they suffered as a result quickly made them adjust their stance.

Bharat is a growth story today. The next century totally belongs to it as one of the fastest developing nations and a nation where a lot of people are going to become ultra rich. Whether you are a Kashmiri, Punjabi, North Eastern, Hindu, Muslim whatever , forget all the negativity nonsense and just hold to your seats and enjoy the ride.

People who took part in the operation were also Sikh soldiers, but Indian first. We do remember blue star and year 1984, but the country has moved on. That Dark chapter is closed. Off course some paid Khalistani goons keep it burning, but if you come to live in Indian Punjab you will realise like rest of the world and India, we Punjabis are busy in our daily lives to progress further in life.
But Indian government has never officially released detailed information on the role of Sikh soldiers and police officers during Operation Blue Star.

But Indian government has never officially released detailed information on the role of Sikh soldiers and police officers during Operation Blue Star.
Because they are not seen as Sikhs or Hindus or anything else. They are Indian soldiers. There are few documentaries on Brar but for his safety reasons much information about him is kept secret, as some Khalistani or Pakistani terrorists may try to harm him and his family.
My uncle was one of the soldiers but does not advertise it much, as for him it was a duty needed to be done.
We Indians don't see national duty from the lens of religion.

And why would they? Isn’t this question incredibly naive. You would put the safety of people at soldiers and their families at risk by revealing their names?

I will leave it for Sikhs to decide the legacy of this tragedy. There is precendent of terrorists occuping holy spaces even in Makkah sharif. Unfortunately, sometimes blood has to be spilled because holy spaces belong to the whole community and must be hijacked by some extreme elements.

The Sikhs I have interacted with abroad are generally supportive of the killers. From an outsider's perspective, I heard some claim that the actions against the farmers are still a continuation of the Indian government's mistreatment of Sikhs. In the city where I used to live in the UK the sikhs refused to let an Indian government minister into the Gurdwara.

However, one thing I can say, is we can't read too much into a one-off incident of the lad's turban falling off; maybe it wasn't tied properly in the morning. We shouldn't take the path of extremist Hindus who use one incident to write off a whole community.

One person knocked off the Turban and one other person picked it up dusted it down and proudly put it back on the Sikhs head. We should applaud the humanity here rather than focus on the negativity.

And why would they? Isn’t this question incredibly naive. You would put the safety of people at soldiers and their families at risk by revealing their names?
it may be appropriate to risk the safety of a few families to preserve the integrity of the Republic and put down nefarious Khalistani propaganda. I'm sure the brave patriotic families won't have any qualms being sacrificed for the greater good.

it may be appropriate to risk the safety of a few families to preserve the integrity of the Republic and put down nefarious Khalistani propaganda. I'm sure the brave patriotic families won't have any qualms being sacrificed for the greater good.

It’s common knowledge actually bro and Kuldeep Brar, KPS Gill are very prominent Sikh names who headed the governments fight against Khalistan movement.

Actually these matters are complex. People with propaganda try to paint a very polarizing picture but it’s not that way in reality.

Because they are not seen as Sikhs or Hindus or anything else. They are Indian soldiers. There are few documentaries on Brar but for his safety reasons much information about him is kept secret, as some Khalistani or Pakistani terrorists may try to harm him and his family.
My uncle was one of the soldiers but does not advertise it much, as for him it was a duty needed to be done.
We Indians don't see national duty from the lens of religion.

As you said, your Sikh uncle also participated in that operation, and he didn't advertise it because he knows how sensitive the Blue Star Operation was for Sikhs. Now, don't cover up the fact by saying that those whose sentiments were hurt are terrorists.

Why is safety needed if Operation Blue Star was the right move?

Two student groups clashed, and the guy with turban had his turban fall off and somehow it's brings into question the safety of Sikhs in Delhi?

Is it just me finding this absurd? We are in a street fight but somehow I have to make sure that a Sikh's loosely held turban doesn't fall off in that fist exchange. Unfair.
That's when you first put a helmet on your targets head, punch him in the nose and then take your helmet back.

When Karam Chand Gandhi was assassinated, Marathi Brahmins were slaughtered in thousands and houses burned.

When Indira Gandhi was assassinated, Sikhs were slaughtered and businesses targeted and looted.

When Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated, Tamils were targeted and roughed up all over India.

Basically don't mess with the secularist and savior of Indian democracy the mighty Congress of Indira. (y)

When Karam Chand Gandhi was assassinated, Marathi Brahmins were slaughtered in thousands and houses burned.

When Indira Gandhi was assassinated, Sikhs were slaughtered and businesses targeted and looted.

When Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated, Tamils were targeted and roughed up all over India.

Basically don't mess with the secularist and savior of Indian democracy the mighty Congress of Indira. (y)
Indira Gandhi was assassinated in the aftermath of Operation Bluestar, which happened not because of her assassination but for some other reasons.

Like your continued assertions about the Sun being stationary, this claim is also completely illogical, wrong, idiotic, and plain old thuggery if you ask me.

Indira Gandhi was assassinated in the aftermath of Operation Bluestar, which happened not because of her assassination but for some other reasons.

Like your continued assertions about the Sun being stationary, this claim is also completely illogical, wrong, idiotic, and plain old thuggery if you ask me.
You don't know zilch about Indian politics. But you decided to expose your ignorance once again. The question was on Sikh riots which happened mostly in Delhi due to Indira's assassination. But carry on with your useless drivel.

90 foot humans, snow mountains in sky and flying horses are very logical, intelligent and scientific. (y)

You don't know zilch about Indian politics. But you decided to expose your ignorance once again. The question was on Sikh riots which happened mostly in Delhi due to Indira's assassination. But carry on with your useless drivel.

90 foot humans, snow mountains in sky and flying horses are very logical, intelligent and scientific. (y)
Who said anyone needs to know anything about anything in order to spot a liar and a thug? All you need is half a brain. and people with haf a brain can spot you from a mile away, unfortunately for you.

I fully expect BJP posters to not condemn this violent act. I also expect them to make excuses/justifications like they always do.

I fully expect BJP posters to not condemn this violent act. I also expect them to make excuses/justifications like they always do.
Why will they not condemn it? It was done by Congress goons abetted by their leaders. You think RSS did those riots?

Why will they not condemn it? It was done by Congress goons abetted by their leaders. You think RSS did those riots?
Well they are in the government now, maybe they can make arrangements to return the contents of the Sikh Reference Library, which the Indian army burned down and confiscated all the Sikh historic documents and scriptures, labelled it as seditious materials and refuses to return it them to their rightful owners.

If the BJP/RSS are so pro-sikhs and pro-peace, maybe they can reverse the cruel and anti democratic Congress practices and do the right by their Sikh countrymen.

This. It was a dark chapter sure. But as you said people have moved on and I mean in a good way. Whats unfortunate though at the time was that innocent Sikhs were killed because of the 2 Sikh bodyguards. But its closed , people have moved on and I am thankful that during my studying days , I was in a college where I was exposed to different states and ethnicities and some great memories. An amazing melting pot where we were exposed to folks from different states, languages, etc - got to know so much. And the feedback I got from the students and friends who were Sikhs was just like yours and they had moved on by that time. Not forget bcos even one life lost is too many , but remember it to be a good guiding learning event so that it never happens again.

And exactly on the Khalistan issue as well incl in Canada. Its just some fringe minority who dont have any real agenda or path but just need quick fame. And will say this, college days were great - both the Sikh guys and girls were cool chilled out folks and some are life long friends and we have great fun at reunuions.

Operation Blue star was a disgrace for various reasons, it easily remains Pakistan’s only victory against us.

After Indira killed riots were even worse because Congress goons were in power across.

Having said that even before Sikh riots Sikh militants were attacking Radha Saomi and so many innocents, they had become radical then itself.

But what actually is the point of this thread?

BJP is the one that has raised 1984 riots multiple times, Khushwant Singh has even thanked RSS for saving many Sikhs during that time, same with Shiv Sena, that’s why Shiv Sena still has Sikh supporters.

You have no idea about history clearly.

I will leave it for Sikhs to decide the legacy of this tragedy. There is precendent of terrorists occuping holy spaces even in Makkah sharif. Unfortunately, sometimes blood has to be spilled because holy spaces belong to the whole community and must be hijacked by some extreme elements.

The Sikhs I have interacted with abroad are generally supportive of the killers. From an outsider's perspective, I heard some claim that the actions against the farmers are still a continuation of the Indian government's mistreatment of Sikhs. In the city where I used to live in the UK the sikhs refused to let an Indian government minister into the Gurdwara.

However, one thing I can say, is we can't read too much into a one-off incident of the lad's turban falling off; maybe it wasn't tied properly in the morning. We shouldn't take the path of extremist Hindus who use one incident to write off a whole community.

One person knocked off the Turban and one other person picked it up dusted it down and proudly put it back on the Sikhs head. We should applaud the humanity here rather than focus on the negativity.
Well said truth is in the middle, I definitely want Sikhs to not trust any government but that’s my opinion for everyone overall.
My issue is with the massive crime rate of Sikhs in UK and Canada which they don’t take responsibility for.

I would like to hear what @hoshiarpurexpress thinks about it. He is the only Sikh on this forum, that I know of. I mean were those Sikh traitors? or were they right?
I have provided my views. Please read and let me know of your disagreements. I will try to address them to the best of my knowledge of living in Punjab and travelling across the state. My family has soldiers, serving and retired of Indian Army from 1950s onwards. So some of knowledge of the Blue Star operation comes from them. I have lived through 1984 as a small kid during Emergency time when we were prohibited from going out to play.

Bhai, I will say this ... I am truly grateful to your community for selflessly protecting the larger Hindustan during the dark ages. Without you guys we would pretty much be history by now 🙏

Operation Blue star was a disgrace for various reasons, it easily remains Pakistan’s only victory against us.

After Indira killed riots were even worse because Congress goons were in power across.

Having said that even before Sikh riots Sikh militants were attacking Radha Saomi and so many innocents, they had become radical then itself.

But what actually is the point of this thread?
Why the victims of that operation still begging for justice and a general discussion of that howler from Indian government

I have provided my views. Please read and let me know of your disagreements. I will try to address them to the best of my knowledge of living in Punjab and travelling across the state. My family has soldiers, serving and retired of Indian Army from 1950s onwards. So some of knowledge of the Blue Star operation comes from them. I have lived through 1984 as a small kid during Emergency time when we were prohibited from going out to play.
So do you agree with the original movement or not? Do you think the cause of righteous bit approached differently by Sikh leaders? Do you think their original gripe has been addressed now? Or is it that the Sikhs simply have adapted to whatever they felt was injustice back then?

Why the victims of that operation still begging for justice and a general discussion of that howler from Indian government
There victims of operations are not asking for justice they had guns and were militants the victims of riots are.. and they are from Delhi..

The Sikh radicals took weapons to Sri Harminder Sahib , taking a grenade to a place of worship was itself extremely foolish and disrespectful.

Back