[VIDEOS] Mass Riots in Leeds

Cost of labour. Immigration drives it down. UK never needed migration in the 50's or 60's either. But they took in Paks and Inds anyway.
The UK had lost millions to the war (dead and injured) and needed workers in factories. No doubt immigration is also used a tool to keep wages in check at the bottom and limit its cascading impact on the pay scales
My point is that this loser is full of hate. I know we have idiots in our communities, I have taught many of them but you would think the country is at war and he doesn't even have dog in the "fight". This is what happens when you get your news of hate sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon to be VP USA, JD Vance has also made his honest and bold remarks on the situation in UK. People need to realize the world is seeing it as it is.

What is bold about them? Fox has been peddling the same crap for a decade + based on the crap peddled to them by Hopkins and Farage and others. We aren't migrants, we are equal citizens, it's our country just as much as anyone else's. The likes of my dad and Uncle were in Burma fighting for the British Ind army before partition( later both joined the PK army), so we are part of this country. You should worry about begging others to take your workers

The rulers of Middle East are well aware of the dangers of the Islamists in their countries. They do not tolerate them. But those Islamists have found safe haven in West under the garb of refugees and equal rights.
You think people like Muhammed Hijab or Ali Dawah will be tolerated in Saudi Arabia or UAE? They will disappear in no time. But in Britain, they openly preach their dreams of Islam ruling over the West. West handles these Islamists with kid gloves. When they behave badly, they only get a tap on the wrist.
What laws have they broken in the UK? Maybe you can take them on or report them to the Police if you think they are outside the law.

What laws have they broken in the UK? Maybe you can take them on or report them to the Police if you think they are outside the law.
Don’t humor these guys and let’s stay on topic of the thread. If I am not mistaken the perpetrators of the crime in the OP were neither Muslim nor Pakistani. So I don’t even know why you guys have to defend yourselves here. You don’t owe these Hindus any explanation. Let them rant and rave, won’t change the fact all countries have issues of their own in this day and age. And immigrants taken in by the countries substantially contribute to the economy of a country and keep the tax train rolling

Wasn’t it a bit of a tame “riot” in the end? Police car got pushed over and bus set on fire, both empty. 0 injuries or casualties.

Harehills is known locally as Scarehills and undoubtedly has its problems, but these mainly revolve around poverty, petty criminality and drugs, and there is the occasional murder by blade or firearm due to turf disputes between gangs.

The crime rate in Harehills (and in a small handful of other areas within Leeds) is unfortunate, but it is not much different to what you typically get in the more deprived inner suburbs of most large cities around the world.

From what I’ve seen over the last few days, the people most concerned with this supposedly horrific incident are the ones who “want” it to be indicative of some kind of severe UK cultural problem. It’s not.

Wasn’t it a bit of a tame “riot” in the end? Police car got pushed over and bus set on fire, both empty. 0 injuries or casualties.

Harehills is known locally as Scarehills and undoubtedly has its problems, but these mainly revolve around poverty, petty criminality and drugs, and there is the occasional murder by blade or firearm due to turf disputes between gangs.

The crime rate in Harehills (and in a small handful of other areas within Leeds) is unfortunate, but it is not much different to what you typically get in the more deprived inner suburbs of most large cities around the world.

From what I’ve seen over the last few days, the people most concerned with this supposedly horrific incident are the ones who “want” it to be indicative of some kind of severe UK cultural problem. It’s not.

Good post.

Almost all of these "indicative" posts are coming from Hindutva Indian posters (Modi supporters). I guess they get their knowledge from hateful far-right sites.

Good post.

Almost all of these "indicative" posts are coming from Hindutva Indian posters (Modi supporters). I guess they get their knowledge from hateful far-right sites.
Hindu posters living in India know more about UK problems than people living in the UK it seems. lol

By the way I got another scam call from an Indian guy today telling me he was from the tv company and have to update my cable box. I don’t have cable. What is India doing about these scammers trying to cheat honest Americans out of their hard earned money?

Good post.

Seems to be Modi supporters in India and Reform Party / English Defence League types in the UK who are all over this. Very telling.

Order restored in the UK city of Leeds after overnight unrest

Officials in the northern English city of Leeds say order has been restored after a night of unrest that began when police and local government workers intervened in a “family incident” and residents poured into the streets in protest.

Rioters set a bus on fire and tipped over a police car in what police described as a “serious disorder incident” that began at about 5 p.m. on Thursday in the city’s Harehills area. A large number of officers were deployed to the area and the “full weight of the law” will be used against those responsible, West Yorkshire Police said in a statement.

Tom Riordan, chief executive of the Leeds City Council, said calm was restored by about 1 a.m. and authorities have already begun to clean up the damage.

“There was a family incident earlier in the day that the police attended and our officials attended that a lot of the community got concerned about,” Riordan said in an interview with the BBC. “And that appeared to be the trigger of concern for groups of people being concerned about what had happened.”

Riordan declined to provide specifics about the incident, but said authorities would always intervene when children were at risk. The community “probably misinterpreted” the situation, he said.

Police said they initially responded to a report of a disturbance involving children and “agency workers.” As more people began arriving at the scene, a decision was made to move the children and workers to a safer location.

But the situation continued to escalate, with crowds gathering and pockets of disorder breaking out. No injuries have been reported, police said.

Home Secretary Yvette Cooper, who is responsible for law enforcement in Britain, said she was “appalled at the shocking scenes” in Leeds overnight.

“Disorder of this nature has no place in our society,” she said on X, formerly known as Twitter.

SOURCE: https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...k-city-leeds-after-overnight-unrest-112092896

If you have some time on your hands, watch their videos.

I've seen their videos, I don't see anywhere they are preaching dreams of Islam ruling over the west which is what you specifically claimed. That is why I said feel free to link to those if you have any.

Unfortunately, every time anything like this happens, we will get the hate brigade using it to sell their brand of hate. This isn't incidental, this is part of a bigger plan to scare the crap of people in the UK and other places so that the right gets in to power. Fox news groomed millions of poor Americans into thinking that billionaire Donald Trump was looking out for them with his tax cuts for the rich, while they don't have health care. It's the reason they hate educated people ( university degrees) because statistically an educated person is far harder to groom to hate.

Seems to be Modi supporters in India and Reform Party / English Defence League types in the UK who are all over this. Very telling.
Modi supporter think they are part of the greater white nationalist movement. Maybe a look in the mirror is needed.

I love EDL. The last remaining british with some self respect.

Ok. In general, EDL are majority made up of football hooligans who in particular hate people of colour.

Now unless you've had a Jacko style skin transformation, you will find like Sunak, crawling up to Far right white Nationilsts brings nothing but ultimate humiliation.

And majority of them belong to which religion. Bro let’s call a spade a spade. This is not a matter of targeting British Pakistanis only.
How about you look at what France and Belgium did in North Africa for centuries and how they treat the immigrants. Have you been to France and spoken to any immigrants? I have and don't forget how the Black African Christian immigrants are treated, it's disgusting.

Do a bit of research on who funds Tommy Robinson 😏
A movement and an ideology is far greater than an individual, who can have strengths as well as flaws.

Churchill had lots of flaws, but he was a hero for his people.

Every nation needs a nationalist organization which is patriotic and puts the interests of the natives first. England will eventually fall to the evil of multi culturalism, but at least there are some who are still fighting the losing battle.

A movement and an ideology is far greater than an individual, who can have strengths as well as flaws.

Every nation needs a nationalist organization which is patriotic and puts the interests of the natives first. England will eventually fall to the evil of multi culturalism, but at least there are some who are still fighting the losing battle.
So now Yaxley Lennon is your hero. I could swear that you guys believe yourselves more white than 99% of white people. take a good look.

So now Yaxley Lennon is your hero. I could swear that you guys believe yourselves more white than 99% of white people. take a good look.
Such a narrow minded post.

The ideal of patriotism and putting interests of natives first and preserving the identity of the nation goes beyond race or skin color. Every nation has the right to preserve its identity.

Such a narrow minded post.

The ideal of patriotism and putting interests of natives first and preserving the identity of the nation goes beyond race or skin color. Every nation has the right to preserve its identity.
What pathetic ignorant post. For a start Yaxley Lennon wouldn't come under your definition. The Irish have history against the Brits. But an ignorant loser like you knows nothing about this.
You are not white, your average white racist hates you like they would hate us. And Who are the natives? The ancient Brits? the celts? Anglo Saxons?

What pathetic ignorant post. For a start Yaxley Lennon wouldn't come under your definition. The Irish have history against the Brits. But an ignorant loser like you knows nothing about this.
You are not white, your average white racist hates you like they would hate us. And Who are the natives? The ancient Brits? the celts? Anglo Saxons?
Why are you getting personal with me and abusing me? I only made a remark on the quality of your post, not you as a person.
Why are you insulting me? huh?

Do I need to be black to support BLM? Should I not support BLM because some blacks would hate people of my ethnicity? I am not here for give and take.

Every country deserves to preserve its identity, including Pakistan. I would say the same if Pakistanis see mass immigration of people who are changing the identity and culture of the country and treating Pakistan as a picnic spot without any allegiance to its flag and feelings of patriotism. I will do it even though Pakistanis would probably hate people of my ethnicity.

Why are you getting personal with me and abusing me? I only made a remark on the quality of your post, not you as a person.
Why are you insulting me? huh?

Do I need to be black to support BLM? Should I not support BLM because some blacks would hate people of my ethnicity? I am not here for give and take.

Every country deserves to preserve its identity, including Pakistan. I would say the same if Pakistanis see mass immigration of people who are changing the identity and culture of the country and treating Pakistan as a picnic spot without any allegiance to its flag and feelings of patriotism. I will do it even though Pakistanis would probably hate people of my ethnicity.

The BLM wasn't based on hate- it was a reaction to discrimination both real and perceived, the white nationalists throughout their history are based on hate. Maybe you have heard of a guy called Hitler( judging by the ignorance shown i am not so sure ) but he claimed all these things and millions were brutely murdered by his ideology.
The West aren't going to be the saviours of a hateful ideology.

Because you are posting hateful, ignorant rubbish.
The BLM wasn't based on hate- it was a reaction to discrimination both real and perceived, the white nationalists throughout their history are based on hate. Maybe you have heard of a guy called Hitler( judging by the ignorance shown i am not so sure ) but he claimed all these things and millions were brutely murdered by his ideology.
A few Inds desperately hoping for visas in the West aren't going to be the saviours of a hateful ideology.
Supporting a nations right to protect its people and culture is hateful and ignorant? Lets agree to disagree.

How did you make the jump to Hitler? Common ploy to discredit everything be liking it with Hitler.

I can buy a golden visa if I want, but no wish to live in UK.

All power to EDL. May the British people preserve the identity of UK. And death to multi kulti.

Supporting a nations right to protect its people and culture is hateful and ignorant? Lets agree to disagree.

How did you make the jump to Hitler? Common ploy to discredit everything be liking it with Hitler.

All power to EDL. May the British people preserve the identity of UK. And death to multi kulti.
Who said they can't but what part of hating on others is protecting others. We live in the UK and we elected a centre left govt. And if you talk about culture then we Muslims have much more in common with Christians than the godless pagans.

The British people have not only preserved the identity of the UK, they have stamped it indelibly in Bharat also. This is why even here we are conversing in English, and why your whole population has absorbed it and within 50 years will probably be speaking as your mother tongue.

Basically what you are saying is, this is nothing News and people should move on. This has nothing to do with the immigrants not respecting the country that took them in when they showed up at the border with empty hands.

The British people have not only preserved the identity of the UK, they have stamped it indelibly in Bharat also. This is why even here we are conversing in English, and why your whole population has absorbed it and within 50 years will probably be speaking as your mother tongue.
All this happened when the rotten disease of multi kulti had not inflicted the British. That is why I want British to reclaim their glory.

Who said they can't but what part of hating on others is protecting others. We live in the UK and we elected a centre left govt. And if you talk about culture then we Muslims have much more in common with Christians than the godless pagans.
Let's not even go there. Jesus/Prophet Isa is also a respected Prophet in Islam, but muslims never take to the streets to protest any disrespect to him. This commonality is only on paper.

Because of multi kulti, many Indians managed to migrate to the west.
Multi Culturalism will only work when the incoming people are educated and the Government has control and tab over how many people are coming in and fully adopt and be fully loyal to the culture of the welcoming country.
All illegals must be kicked out. Britain must remain White, Christian and British. The globalists want to destroy the identity of all Western nations.

All this happened when the rotten disease of multi kulti had not inflicted the British. That is why I want British to reclaim their glory.

I think Tommy Robinson, EDL and other such organisations are too small minded and the hindutva happy clappers like @Champ_Pal likewise.

While Britain might have lost some of it's whiteness in these small isles, just look how far and wide the Anglos have spread their seed around the world? The Americas, Gibraltar, Australia and New Zealand are all British territory in all but name. Not only do the British prosper far and wide across the globe, they LEAD it.

Tommy Robinson is just a snot nosed urchin whose aukat is to fight over loose change.

I think Tommy Robinson, EDL and other such organisations are too small minded and the hindutva happy clappers like @Champ_Pal likewise.

While Britain might have lost some of it's whiteness in these small isles, just look how far and wide the Anglos have spread their seed around the world? The Americas, Gibraltar, Australia and New Zealand are all British territory in all but name. Not only do the British prosper far and wide across the globe, they LEAD it.

Tommy Robinson is just a snot nosed urchin whose aukat is to fight over loose change.
All this glory happened before multi kulti reached the British shores. Let us always keep that in context.

Let's not even go there. Jesus/Prophet Isa is also a respected Prophet in Islam, but muslims never take to the streets to protest any disrespect to him. This commonality is only on paper.
I thought we were discussing culturally common things and here you are evading to a totally different subject.

I thought we were discussing culturally common things and here you are evading to a totally different subject.
1. You brought religion into the debate. I was talking of British, but you referred to them as Christians.
2. Religion is a huge part of culture.

Understandable why you would now like to avoid this.

Multi Culturalism will only work when the incoming people are educated and the Government has control and tab over how many people are coming in and fully adopt and be fully loyal to the culture of the welcoming country.
All illegals must be kicked out. Britain must remain White, Christian and British. The globalists want to destroy the identity of all Western nations.
I am worried that you guys are more worried than people that live here. Maybe you can post on Ind sites and tell them to stay out of our country. That way your hate can stay in Ind.

All this glory happened before multi kulti reached the British shores. Let us always keep that in context.

Britain was losing it's world grip before multi kulti, my guess is the rise in power of multi kulti USA convinced Britain we had to follow suit. Did we import the wrong multis as opposed to the Americans? I suppose that is a question which needs to be asked.

1. You brought religion into the debate. I was talking of British, but you referred to them as Christians.
2. Religion is a huge part of culture.

Understandable why you would now like to avoid this.
And Christianity and Islam both have Abrahamic roots. Based on that alone you need to stay out of the UK.

Just because British conquered and spread their seed far and wide across the globe does not mean that they give up their cultural identity and invite millions into their lands that neither respect the British culture, nor the law.

Brits living in Britain have nothing to do with Australia or NZ or US. They are their own sovereign nation.

And Christianity and Islam both have Abrahamic roots. Based on that alone you need to stay out of the UK. Stop begging for visas
Lets not go to the Abrahamic roots part. You guys don't even agree with the story of Abraham.

Anways, Islam's claim to be related to Prophet Abraham is unproven. Arabs are not descendants of Abraham. It needs a separate discussion on its own.

Just because British conquered and spread their seed far and wide across the globe does not mean that they give up their cultural identity and invite millions into their lands that neither respect the British culture, nor the law.

Brits living in Britain have nothing to do with Australia or NZ or US. They are their own sovereign nation.

I would say most immigrants respect British culture and the law. Far more than Brits respect the culture of lands they emigrate to. What makes you think otherwise?

I am worried that you guys are more worried than people that live here. Maybe you can post on Ind sites and tell them to stay out of our country. That way your hate can stay in Ind.
Any Indian origin person that entered UK illegally must be kicked out.

Lets not go to the Abrahamic roots part. You guys don't even agree with the story of Abraham.

Anways, Islam's claim to be related to Prophet Abraham is unproven. Arabs are not descendants of Abraham. It needs a separate discussion on its own.
That's another Hindu made up falsehood. In our Holy Book, its well documented who Abraham was and how we hold him as a Prophet. Spiritually, Islam is an Abrahamaic faith, whether Arabs have any genetic lineage to Abaraham or not becomes a moot point after that. But I am sure its widely accepted and documented as well that Arabs are the descendents of Ishmael who was Abraham's son. If not all of them, some of them definitely are.

But once again the genetic lineage is a moot point.

Of course they are not. Only difference is that Britishers, for some period, gave them power to make decisions on their behalf.

There was a good reason for it, I have explained this before. When a white person wants to implement anti-brown policies, then the best person to do it is a brown person who will speak the white mans words for him. This works on the same principle as in law when a defence law firm appoints a woman to defend a rapist.

This has sometimes become referred to as being a fudge brownie, on account that the brown person has blurred the ethnic demarcations by voicing on behalf of the pro-white lobby...or fudged it if you like.

What is anti brown policy? Preventing illegal migrants in pro British, not anti brown.

Unless you mean something else and they were bringing policies against the brown British citizens like you.

When it comes to multi kulti - as you would say - legal or illegal is just a fig leaf. If you are don't want to see the Anglo British culture eroded, then a legal mosque in Bradford or 10 legal hindu temples in Wembley will make you equally outraged.

This doesn't affect me personally since I don't really attend mosques would qualify as a feckless Muslim at best. But will you get me to publicy read scripts about hordes of immigrants on behalf of Johnny Bloggs from Glastonbury? I don't think so.

When it comes to multi kulti - as you would say - legal or illegal is just a fig leaf. If you are don't want to see the Anglo British culture eroded, then a legal mosque in Bradford or 10 legal hindu temples in Wembley will make you equally outraged.

This doesn't affect me personally since I don't really attend mosques would qualify as a feckless Muslim at best. But will you get me to publicy read scripts about hordes of immigrants on behalf of Johnny Bloggs from Glastonbury? I don't think so.
When it comes to cultural erosion, then it doesn't matter if it was by legal or illegal migrants, agreed. But that cannot be the sole criteria. The illegals bring harm in many other ways. The legals are allowed because they bring some value to the British, the illegals are pure burden. Just because I allow some guests to come, or I employ a maid, doesn't mean squatters will come and occupy my property.

Were you equating the anti illegal migrant policy as anti brown?

When it comes to cultural erosion, then it doesn't matter if it was by legal or illegal migrants, agreed. But that cannot be the sole criteria. The illegals bring harm in many other ways. The legals are allowed because they bring some value to the British, the illegals are pure burden. Just because I allow some guests to come, or I employ a maid, doesn't mean squatters will come and occupy my property.

Were you equating the anti illegal migrant policy as anti brown?

I don't see that the legal migrants are valued that much either, they are reluctantly suffered for the most part. However this may change with the likes of Mohammed Hijab and Ali Dawah giving back the British people their voice and leading the way against the Alphabet brigade with their firm stand against LGBTQ + perversion of young children. Now even politicians and famous childrens book authors are jumping on the bandwagon and leaving fudge brownies like Sunak and Suella aghast at their own failure to read the mood.

Basically what you are saying is, this is nothing News and people should move on. This has nothing to do with the immigrants not respecting the country that took them in when they showed up at the border with empty hands.
I'm guessing that being a resident of Leeds what he is saying is that it's strange to see one burnt down car causing fire in the pants of bigots from Melbourne, Mumbai and Washington.

‘This is what a councillor is supposed to do’: Mothin Ali on false accusations of rioting

“People still are accusing me of being a rioter,” said Mothin Ali, the Green party councillor for Gipton and Harehills in Leeds.

It is true he was there on Thursday night when a police car was turned on its side, projectiles were thrown at riot police and a doubledecker bus was set alight in a night of unrest triggered when police turned up to help social services take some children into care.

But far from being a rioter, it was Ali, and others in the community, who stood in front of police in efforts to protect them, stopped people throwing bins and crates on the blaze and ultimately gathered water from nearby homes to put out the fire.

What made him put his safety at risk? “I don’t know,” he said. “It’s my area. I didn’t want people getting involved when they shouldn’t be getting involved. Throwing a rock and ending up with a 10-year jail sentence.

“And some of the police officers over the last few years I’ve got to know and I didn’t want them to get hurt. I thought, this is what a councillor is supposed to do.”

Early in the evening Ali was accused of rioting online by members of the far right, including Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, better known as Tommy Robinson, who claimed footage showed the “newly elected councillor for the area rioting tonight in Leeds. Multiple reports he’s even on the streets with them.”

Though many people saw the subsequent images and video of Ali protecting the community and giving rousing speeches to those gathered, some of the lies have stuck.

On Sunday, a far-right demonstration was organised in Gipton, an area adjacent to Harehills. About 20 to 30 people attended, many from outside Leeds, Ali said, but there was no trouble.

It is likely that the reason he was picked out for online abuse on Thursday was that he was already no stranger to the far right. “Tommy Robinson absolutely loves me,” he joked. “Some of the far right, I’m their sweetheart.”

When he was elected to Leeds city council in May, he was criticised for his vocal support for Gaza, which eventually led to racist abuse and death threats. MailOnline accused him of “sparking outrage” by saying Allahu Akbar, a declaration of faith, at the end of his victory speech. He also said it was a “win for the people of Gaza”.

“There was a whole load of thanks, but everything else just got lost,” said Ali. “Some of the rightwing newspapers just clipped the last 10 seconds, with ‘he said Allahu Akbar, he’s the Gaza councillor, what a vile guy, what a bad guy’. And because of the way I was dressed and the way I look, I just fit the caricature.

“It got really, really threatening after that. My phone started going off every few minutes, it was ‘die [P-word], die’ and ‘I’m gonna kill you’. They started posting pictures of my kids and all that sort of thing. I shut my social media down. I deleted Twitter, I came off Facebook.

“I wasn’t expecting it,” he added. “I thought probably I’d get some criticism afterwards but I never thought it would be as crazy as it was. It was relentless, day after day. There was an incident where someone turned up at my house, someone let my tyres down, someone phoned the police and made a death threat and was asking about my security.

“It’s just horrible, absolutely horrible. But people here know what I’m about.”

As he walked through Harehills on Monday, four days on from the unrest, many people stopped to thank him for what he did on Thursday night. Other people came up to him to tell him about problems in the area that needed solving.

From his point of view there were immediate problems that needed tackling after more than a decade of a Tory government. “We need to be able to reach out to the communities, people who are quite isolated, bring them into the system, [and say ‘Look, this is the value of voting, this is the value of education, the schools aren’t your enemies, the teachers are trying to help you.’ Build that level of trust, because there is a massive level of distrust. And we’ve got to make sure they’re welcomed into the system, not forced into the system.”

But, in stereotypical local councillor style, he said one of the biggest complaints was bin collections being missed because of blockages in the narrow streets. He pulled up a meme made from a picture taken by a local photographer, which described him as the “hero of Harehills”.

He said: “I think someone should have captioned it: ‘Nothing stops me on bin day.’”

SOURCE:https://www.theguardian.com/politic...s-green-party-councillor-gipton-and-harehills

Every nation needs a nationalist organization which is patriotic and puts the interests of the natives first. England will eventually fall to the evil of multi culturalism, but at least there are some who are still fighting the losing battle

That's the point my friend he is not a patriot but does his bidding to the highest bidder.

Lol comparing Winston to Tommy a bankrupt, drug addicted women beater allegedly.

Do bit of research mate

UK police arrest 20 people linked to Thursday's riots in Leeds

UK police on Tuesday arrested 20 people in connection with riots in Leeds, where a double-decker bus was set on fire.

Hundreds of protesters overturned a police car and set fire to a public transport bus in Leeds city in the northern county of Yorkshire after an incident last Thursday.

West Yorkshire Police confirmed that 17 arrests are directly related to the night’s disorder, with the remaining three due to other issues in the area.

The incident saw violent mobs igniting large fires in the middle of Harehills streets. Police cruisers were battered and vandalized during the intense altercations.

Social media was flooded with harrowing clips of the chaos, showing large groups flinging objects and shattering windows of police vehicles.

The rioting is believed to have been triggered by the involvement of social services.

According to British media, five children were taken from their parents' care on Thursday afternoon. Police became involved in the removal of these children, with West Yorkshire Police telling ITV that they "responded to an incident which involved some agency workers and some children."

Assistant Chief Constable Patrick Twiggs stated: "Arresting and bringing to justice those involved in last week’s disorder in Harehills remains a key focus for the force."

Twiggs noted that a dedicated investigation team was formed within hours of the disorder, leading to initial arrests early on Friday morning and continuing throughout the weekend.

"We have promised residents that all necessary resources will be utilized to bring in all those believed to be involved, and our efforts will continue," he said.

Twiggs also thanked Harehills residents for their dignified response to the events caused by a minority.

So far, three people have been charged on suspicion of committing criminal offences.

Mark Mitchell, 43, and Zamonsty Milan, 30, are due to appear before Leeds Magistrates Court on Tuesday, both charged with arson reckless as to endanger life and violent disorder.

Iustin Dobre, 37, of Clifton Mount, appeared before Magistrates on Monday, charged with violent disorder and arson reckless as to endanger life.

Other parties arrested have been released on police bail with conditions imposed to reduce the likelihood of further offending.

The police have identified 40 suspects, and the "fast-paced investigation" continues, with more arrests expected in the coming days.

SOURCE: https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/uk-...le-linked-to-thursdays-riots-in-leeds/3283324

Back