1st ODI | India v West Indies | October 8, 2014 | Kochi (India)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I browsed cricinfo to counter your FC attack by giving his T20I stats backfired on my face. :afaq

:maqsood.......What if I told you that Sammy has only.66 more average than Afridi ?:afaq

Last edited:
Our bowling is just pathetic. Mishra getting spanked by WI batsmen who are supposed to be weak against spin.

Sid Monga on Cricinfo called this a useless series no one cared about. 50,000+ people in the stadium watching the match show their middle finger to him lol

WI should aim for 315-320. 150 in next 18 overs with 7 wickets in hands is definitely achievable

Dhawan, Raina, Kohli. Rehane and Dhoni ain't gonna struggle vs WI bowling. Pollard's 125km/h bouncers aren't gonna affect any Indian batsmen. Regardless of the total, India should win by minimum 4 wickets with at least 5 overs left to play.

Dhawan, Raina, Kohli. Rehane and Dhoni ain't gonna struggle vs WI bowling. Pollard's 125km/h bouncers aren't gonna affect any Indian batsmen. Regardless of the total, India should win by minimum 4 wickets with at least 5 overs left to play.

WI bowling lacks variation , they will need poor batting by India to win.

Played vs one of Marlon Saumel's mentor and ex Jamaican cricketer. He smacked 60 odd runs of 22 balls against us in a club match here in Canada. Mind you that he was in in his late 50s-early 60s.

Played vs one of Marlon Saumel's mentor and ex Jamaican cricketer. He smacked 60 odd runs of 22 balls against us in a club match here in Canada. Mind you that he was in in his late 50s-early 60s.

Interesting , whats the name ?

After watching Paksitan bowl poorly of late, I know feel for the indian fans, watching this tourture day in and day out, must be tough.

55, 58 and 57 meter long boundaries :facepalm:

They could easily have extended it to 70 meters given that its a football pitch as well!

Clueless Dhoni and clueless bowlers

If WI do not score 70-75 runs in next 5 overs, they should curse themselves

Cant believe its the same Mishra our batsman were struggling so much against

He kinda lost it in the semifinal of the WC T20 and bowled garbage in the entire IPL tourney after that.

Before that he was bowling fine.

Right now dunno.

Last edited:
Totall batta pitch, very fast outfield. IPL rockstars will chase this in 40 overs.

wickets have slown windies progress down. India have clawed it back well. should chase it in 45 overs

Shami has helped pull things back considerably.
310'sh should be an easy chase for our boys! :Kohli should do it

SHami continues to pick wickets! Now has 61 wickets in 34 ODIs!

Just for comparison Bhuvi has 42 wickets in 40 ODIs.

India will chase down what ever total they are set with ease, expect Kohli to look like viv richards again in these conditions against some average bowling later on.

Good innings by Samuels. Easy conditions to bat in, Vs some average bowlers though.

I don't see see us chasing this. A 40-50 run loss coming up. Kohli's struggles will continue and as I write he drops dolly and palms it over for a 6

Come on Shami! Get a fifer please! (It will still be a meaningless fifer though :-/)

I predict an easy win. These conditions, with our line up, with military medium trundlers, no narine.. Walk in the park.
I don't see see us chasing this. A 40-50 run loss coming up. Kohli's struggles will continue and as I write he drops dolly and palms it over for a 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back