1st ODI | India v West Indies | October 8, 2014 | Kochi (India)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayudu plays too many dots for my liking.

Shastri stared like a hawk at that dismissal. Hope Rayudu gets dropped.

Wish we had Rohit Sharma. Bashing West Indies is what he does for a living.

Trouble. Hope Dhoni comes out and not Jadeja.

West Indies will win us this in wides.

India doing a Pakistan here. But as long as MSD is out there anything is possible. Shame we cant say that when our Kaptaan is out there

this is still in india grasp. don't under-estimate windies bowling, they can lose from any position :kakmal

PS: if india loses, i guess everyone will start creating threads like "How many overs will India chase this total?" :)))

This is the same Windies team that India A owned badly.
Unmukt Chand blasted the same bowlers.

Doubt if Unmukt Chand Could have done any better today. Those were side matches with no preassure at all.

It takes some matches to get used to the conditions and they played better by each match.

Windies have now Smith, Russel and Bravo back for them.

What is rayadu doing in the team?

I'm shocked he's still there. India has a plethora of young batting talent and Rayadu would make Pakistan but India can actually choose better players. There are a bunch of kids coming up if I recall (names aren't coming to me at the moment).

And remember windies are also without their best bowler here, not to mention Gayle.

I'm shocked he's still there. India has a plethora of young batting talent and Rayadu would make Pakistan but India can actually choose better players. There are a bunch of kids coming up if I recall (names aren't coming to me at the moment).

But they don't make good biryanis.

No biryani. No spot.

I think Rayudu was picked as an incumbent once it was known that Rohit Sharma was injured.

And remember windies are also without their best bowler here, not to mention Gayle.

Why, what happened to Gayle?

And an IPL hack is not the best bowler for anybody.

We're batting way too slowly. 20 overs to get 100 while chasing 320...

We're batting way too slowly. 20 overs to get 100 while chasing 320...

Pace is fine.

Inspite of garbage batting, we are 100 off 20 overs.

Lost too many wickets.

Rayuudu - Hack
Kohli - Out of form/weakness
Dhawan - Slow
Raina - Our best hope got out

Dhawan suffering from blockitis.

Bangladesh played a series against WI not a month back and it looks like India is playing just like us, although India ought to give a better fight in home.

Then again its the first match of the series, expect India to fight back in the next couple of matches.

Bangladesh played a series against WI not a month back and it looks like India is playing just like us, although India ought to give a better fight in home.

Then again its the first match of the series, expect India to fight back in the next couple of matches.

If they our missing Gayle than we are missing Rohit Sharma and if they don't have Narine than we are missing Kuldeep and Ashwin. So this is our C team

If they our missing Gayle than we are missing Rohit Sharma and if they don't have Narine than we are missing Kuldeep and Ashwin. So this is our C team
Kuldeep hasnt played an ODI yet. Both teams are missing key players so it makes it even

Please don't embarass us :facepalm:

We have been outright pathetic in the bowling department. Batsmen can't always make up for our **** poor bowling and chase 300+ everyday. Also, pathetic form from Kohli/ Dhoni.

By that logic India's victory last year against Australia in the ODIs was against Australia Z

If West Indies play like this they can win the whole series.

What a soft dismissal, end's a misbah esquee inning by dhawan, very good inning for boosting his average and stats but pathetic inning for his team in context of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back