4 Pound Cricket Bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in Pakistan, I bought cricket bats for 100 rupees! :))

But I presume you mean bats weighing 4 pounds right?

Apparently Paul Collingwood uses a 4 pound bat when practicing in the nets.

Personally it's ridiculous to even think of using such a heavy bat - hitting any decent quick bowler will be impossible.

Apparently Paul Collingwood uses a 4 pound bat when practicing in the nets.

Personally it's ridiculous to even think of using such a heavy bat - hitting any decent quick bowler will be impossible.

Not really for u yes not for me beside if u the with 4 pound bat it will give you better hitting power than 2 - 3 pound bats it so thick so good when you srike with it

beside Sachin use 3 pound bat and it not thgat heavy by the way

aand if you got the muscle then you can hit a fast bowler with 4 pound bats

Last edited:
Not really for u yes not for me beside if u the with 4 pound bat it will give you better hitting power than 2 - 3 pound bats it so thick so good when you srike with it

beside Sachin use 3 pound bat and it not thgat heavy by the way

aand if you got the muscle then you can hit a fast bowler with 4 pound bats

they are made of two clefts of wood i believe. however if you think you will pick one up and smash away, thats not quite the case, it wouldn't be hard for a batsmen to gain the strength to swing a 4lb bat, but over the long run it would really damage your arms and harm your technique.

colingwood uses it so he can build strength to swing a regular bat faster as prep for ipl games. you would lose so much manouverability from having a four pound bat, it would be really hard to hit shots properly.

i play tennis quite a bit, and i usually play with a 300g racket, but i played with a 420g racket once, after half hour my arm felt so tired, i could barely hit any shots correctly.

if a 4lb bat really was a superior hitting tool than a high 2lb bat, every player in t20 would be using heavier bats. The key is light bats, with very good ping and sweet spot.

they are made of two clefts of wood i believe. however if you think you will pick one up and smash away, thats not quite the case, it wouldn't be hard for a batsmen to gain the strength to swing a 4lb bat, but over the long run it would really damage your arms and harm your technique.

colingwood uses it so he can build strength to swing a regular bat faster as prep for ipl games. you would lose so much manouverability from having a four pound bat, it would be really hard to hit shots properly.

i play tennis quite a bit, and i usually play with a 300g racket, but i played with a 420g racket once, after half hour my arm felt so tired, i could barely hit any shots correctly.

if a 4lb bat really was a superior hitting tool than a high 2lb bat, every player in t20 would be using heavier bats. The key is light bats, with very good ping and sweet spot.

Hmm good one but bats man use heavier bats to hit the ball some how and for some reaseon heavier basts are very thick like Gray Nichlos Fusion Ultra Thick one and i held one one its not bad at all i can time the ball well with it was close to 4 pound but not to heavy for your arm its just to thick a thick bat is always beter tan a puny one thickeness ones Like i said their might be heavy but if you got the muscle then you can swing easy simple as that but i guess i am asking too much the Nichos ultra bats are extremely thick.

if u want the most out of the close to 4 pound bats power

Check this than

[UTUBE]wU7m7MI5Ndk[/UTUBE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back