Afghanistan (115/5) defeat Bangladesh (105) by 8 runs (DLS) in a nail-biting contest to qualify for the Semi-Final of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

I think England play spin better now. Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid have decreased their spin woes.
I don't know. I have seen England look pedestrian against spin far too often. The memory of the 2023 WC is still pretty fresh in the mind.

It's not better to win than lose if you forgo all pretense of being interested in being a real cricket team who wants to win a world cup.
Every other team in the world would go for the SF spot.. But fir BD I had a sense based on Litton's innings. His role is to stay there while others hit around him. Once Hridoy got out, they gave up

Pommie at the com box:who is writing these scripts

me in my mind: lord jay sha

It was fun seeing Indians rattled as a neutral I m enjoying this world cup way more than I should. LOL.

How did that guy hit Hasranga for so many sixes? A complete hack bats like number 11

BD shouldn't have gone for 12.1. They should've treated it like a regular game.

They may lose now.

81/7.

Don't like that. It's too obvious and shameless. Try better acting.

neymar-world-cup.gif

It's bad enough doing something like this. But doing it in such an obvious way? Seriously, grow a pair and try to win like a man.

I have a feeling this is it. Game will probably not restart. Afghans may take the game by 2 runs.

Ya rattled on a day when they thumped Australia into oblivion lol
Lol but it's so obvious you guys are so angry at bangladesh and Afghanistan. India will win if they play well. Doesn't matter if it's Australia or anyone.

LOL - this is so cheap from AFG players. Also what's up with BD? why are they not going for win in 12.1 to qualify? They gave up.

proper football stuff we saw in those closing minutes

manager giving the tactics at the line and players wasting the time intentionally

LOL - this is so cheap from AFG players. Also what's up with BD? why are they not going for win in 12.1 to qualify? They gave up.
Bro you been watching? They tried but look at the wicket column . They cant anymore only das left. It’s not they didnt try.

Hahaha this has been an awesome stage, Aus with one win might sneak in lmao

Jonathan Trott was signaling to slow things down.

He did not mean to make it THAT obvious and just fall on the ground!!

What are these Afghan players doing? Obvious acting is BAD acting!

OMG BD fans will lose it if the game doesnt start now rofl

Why should they? They weren’t gonna qualify anyways, Aussie fans should be the ones raging, Bangla fans should be the ones wondering how bad their team is.
30+ years now in cricket and losing to a country who doesn’t even have a home ground, children can die any day, sports is not even considered etc etc

Not they didn't. Mahmudullah took a chance against Rashid in the 11th over
Pommie nailed it when he said it seems more about not letting you go through rather than seeing if I can sneak in.

A loss would be the perfect end hahaha

Sorry but this is such good entertainment lmaooo

All these left handed batsmen in the XI of BD have zero footwork with poor head postponing. All look similar. Tamim is the only leftie with decent technique and class

Say what you want, but Afgans are as ruthless/shameless as Aussies once were chasing victory. They will do anything to win. 😂

Rain gives Bangladesh too much chance yet they not take it.

All these left handed batsmen in the XI of BD have zero footwork with poor head postponing. All look similar. Tamim is the only leftie with decent technique and class
WHen they beat NZ in NZ everyone thought they turned a corner. But i guess the line up is different for Tests

It was fun seeing Indians rattled as a neutral I m enjoying this world cup way more than I should. LOL.
Where are the Indians rattled? They have been unbeaten in this tournament . Even world class and highly talented teams coming from countries where tape ball cricket bowlers are better than Bumrah haven't been able to beat them.
The rattling you hear is more likely coming from another country that shall not be named.

Gulbadin bhai hum toh doobe hai sanam, tumhe bhi leke dubenge 😂

Bangladesh would love to win, but won't be a great result for Asian brotherhood. </3

I don't understand Bangladeshi strategies; they're not trying to finish the match early to qualify for the semifinals... Lol, that guy Mahmmudulla played tuk tuk

Back