Afghanistan (115/5) defeat Bangladesh (105) by 8 runs (DLS) in a nail-biting contest to qualify for the Semi-Final of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Shouldn’t this be the time when Muslim brothers should promote each other?

Why let Aus win when you can help your brotherhood. :viru

I required a herculean innings from Rohit to beat Australia yesterday. Dont think the INdians can beat them again especially in the knockouts.

That was OUT man. DRS sucks what’s the point of umpires call when it’s hitting the wickets

BD milking easy singles here...Gotta be a tight bowling but Naib is doing no good atm.

Litton Das saw Pak.passion posts saying Afg is the 2nd best in Asia. He was having none of that

Its ok, they have a lot to be proud of, they have been inspirational

For next generation of kids to come through a messed up country like Afghanistan, you need to win. Otherwise once this generation retires that will be it

BD just let Afg win. I don’t want Aus going semis against SA!

If Afghans win, I am happy because a Muslim country is going to semi.

If Aussies qualify, I am happy because I love Aussie team.

If BD qualify, I am also happy because I am a Bangladeshi.

Whatever happens, I am happy tonight.

For next generation of kids to come through a messed up country like Afghanistan, you need to win. Otherwise once this generation retires that will be it
Naw this has already inspired them, they beat Pak and Aus within an year in Wc

That's the chance. That's it right there. It's tough but that's the one you gotto take

Why give it to these mediocre seamers when spin was working. What is the point of Kharote or whatever his name is? :(

Back