Afghanistan vs England | 6th Match | ICC WT20 | Group A | 21/9/12

Luke to score a century today. He better, he's in my fantasy team :akhtar

Luke Wright on fire ever since I asked the above. :afridi

Why do you all want England to lose? Surely England is better friend to Pakistan than Afghanistan.

England have been allowed to get going and the pitch has uneven bounce. Going to be tricky for Afg.

Lol @ knee-jerk comments in this thread before 5 overs were bowled.. "Afghanis have better bowling than test nations"

Another good over from England...well in control now...37 off the last two overs...

Last two overs have really released any pressure that was on England.

Powerplay overs completed. Bring on the spinners!

Afghanistan just blew this game.

Too much momentum given to England. Runs flowing every where.

Any score over 130 will be impossible for Afghans to chase.

Either of these guys can have a century if they want it.

It's the the most lucrative tournament where minnows' players getting their correct worth for their talent.

Youre joking. Does Ravinder "slog sweep" Jadeja deserve $2 million. For afghan;s sake I hope they keep improving whether or not IPL happens to them. Watching them improve in a short time, I have a gut feeling they will achieve more in a few years than Ban achieved in the last 2 years.

Youre joking. Does Ravinder "slog sweep" Jadeja deserve $2 million. For afghan;s sake I hope they keep improving whether or not IPL happens to them. Watching them improve in a short time, I have a gut feeling they will achieve more in a few years than Ban achieved in the last 2 years.

Is Jadeja from Minnow team? I said minnow's players getting their worth for their talent.

They will take years to get improved, look at Bangladesh, see how long is it taking for them to get improved. There is not much money in cricket at the moment as you have seen from terrible crowd presence everywhere. If one or two get IPL contract, more new players will be attracted to play cricket.

England batters have no idea how to play spin.

THey are just charging down the wicket and getting edges for singles. Luck is on their side.

Spinners stopping the rot the last couple overs...looking at this pitch can't see Afghans chasing a decent score...

Bloke just went for 23 in an over off two county players lol.

I think I jinxed them. Their bowling was so disciplened before pitching short of a good lenght now they lost the plot and keep pitching it up asking to be hit.

Unfortunate run out that...but good touch by Sadiq...and a timely wicket...

Come on Afghanistan, get more wickets, 130 to 140 will be an interesting game

Last 5 overs gone for just 27 runs...9 overs have gone for 42...shows how big those two overs were...

Ganguly calling him Ghulam Nabi. Isn't his name Mohammed Nabi??

Ghulam Nabi is an Indian politician. Ganguly is getting it all mixed up. :))

Nabi doing a decent job too...spinners have done a good job here...need a wicket now though...

Brilliant career resurrection under way from Wright.

Some absolutely shocking fielding in this over...two boundaries which should have been singles...match is well and truly over...

Haha this is really bad now. Could end up getting 180.

Brilliant career resurrection under way from Wright.

Afghanistan?

Next match against India will be a good test for him. Our bowling is ordinary, but there wont be any letups and it will be pressure situation.

Back