Afghanistan vs England | 6th Match | ICC WT20 | Group A | 21/9/12

***.. Luke Wright bowled 1 over as well! England trying best to save embarrasement for Afgans here.

And another super six...87m...Afghans onto 64 now...partnership of 36 now...

well done Gulbodin saved Afghanistan some dignity.

thankfully they wont have the lowest score now.... all television screens in kenya get switched off....

How the heck did England allow them to go from 26/8 to 70/9, avoiding the lowest ever score?

Loool Shapoor joining in...another 6 hit off Swann and they beat 67...well done Afghanistan...and now hes gone...70-9...

Izatullah survives...Naib back on strike...heres hoping he can nab himself a 50...

I'm always here through thick and thin, anybody who's been here for longer than 2 minutes will educate you on that one. There, you've had your little whine, so now go back to your darkened hole. Ta.

Where did I whine? I'm just exposing the typical poor sports that are English fans. Anyway you have nothing on what I wrote :yk. And Sonny boy dont be telling me what I should be doing okay. :yk

England actually restricted Pakistan for around 95 odd runs in a warmup. They are by far the best bowling team. (Though Pakistan may be the worst among the top 8 teams in batting :) )

After all that we've only won by 100 runs. Gonna be a dressing-down all round after this debacle.

What a shot...nice to see this guy smiling all the time...England looking pretty annoyed :) ...and well done getting the single too...

makes you wonder what happens if izzatullah had not gone for 32 runs and took the game away from his own team

makes you wonder what happens if izzatullah had not gone for 32 runs and took the game away from his own team

You guys have a great bowling attack. Dawlat and Shapoor are real good. Only fielding needs improvement.

From 26/8 to 80 all out, the joke is actually on England :D Well played Naib.

Naib out after playing a good 44 (out of 80ao), England win by 116.

You guys have a great bowling attack. Dawlat and Shapoor are real good. Only fielding needs improvement.

upset because hamid hasan is the best out of the two
and he must be heartbroken after suffering such a severe injury. during that time he has missed matches vs pakistan, australia, india and now england

he will be heartbroken beyond belief, i feel for him

upset because hamid hasan is the best out of the two
and he must be heartbroken after suffering such a severe injury. during that time he has missed matches vs pakistan, australia, india and now england

he will be heartbroken beyond belief, i feel for him

I have heard highly about him. Hope to watch him in action soon.

England actually restricted Pakistan for around 95 odd runs in a warmup. They are by far the best bowling team. (Though Pakistan may be the worst among the top 8 teams in batting :) )

And India the worst in bowling among the top 8. even stevens :)

Can someone tell me why Hamid Hassan and Noor Ali Zadran are not playing?

Back