Ali Hasnain Badshah - a 15 year old batting prodigy from Multan

Muhammad Saad

ODI Debutant
Runs
The guy is a mad hitter and played only 5 games for the national U16 OD tournament and ended up being the 3rd highest run scorer of the tournament with the most sixes in the tournament and his strike rate being 164.97 and average of 97.33 with the bat, he is head shoulders above any other batter at the U16 level currently and hopefully, we will see him in the next U19 worldcup as our very own Rohit Sharma

QlSLTuM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good talent at the U16 level , we have couple of all rounders one being Usman Khan who is the highest run scorer in the tournament with average of 125.33 and strike rate of 98.53 also happens to be good leg break bowler and end picking 9 wickets in 6 games at an average of 13.11 per wicket
Another pace bowling all rounder huzaifa ahsan who is the 4th highest run scorer averaging 66 with the bat and picked up 11 wickets in 7 games at an average of 8.00 per wicket.

Muhammad Rohan from Hyderabad is also very aggressive player striking at 111.15 with an average of 113.00 also he is the second most runs scorer in the tournament

Apparently he’s got a YouTube channel by the name of badshah cricketer , very good looking technique and absolutely destroys spin bowling , not afraid of advancing down the wicket against pacers and can play cut and pull very well which is very impressive.

Coming in early. I've seen so many of these threads for over a decade.

Let's start with his real age? Is it 15? 16? 17? 18? 20? 23?

Seeing his video and stats I can safely say he is easily the best batting talent compare to what we churn out in last 3 u19 worldcups , absolutely toys with pacers and hit them big while shuffling around the crease , seems to have too much time to handle pace and bear in mind those pacers where not super slow either seems to be around 120-125k as well.

Seeing his video and stats I can safely say he is easily the best batting talent compare to what we churn out in last 3 u19 worldcups , absolutely toys with pacers and hit them big while shuffling around the crease , seems to have too much time to handle pace and bear in mind those pacers where not super slow either seems to be around 120-125k as well.

RemindMe! 10 years

Coming in early. I've seen so many of these threads for over a decade.

Let's start with his real age? Is it 15? 16? 17? 18? 20? 23?
36. It would be so unfortunate seeing him in U19s - then 39 to hit U19 kids.

Any videos of his batting

Looks like he has been discovered 6 years ago by lahore qalander as a 10 year old child. See his interview he doesn't look more than 10 so atleast his age is geniune 15/16.

A ten-year-old batting prodigy has impressed at the Lahore Qalandars' trials at Faisalabad.

Ali Hasnain Badshah who hails from Okara fulfilled his dream of playing cricket, after Qalandars' announced they will be taking the youngster under their wing.

Qalandars' CEO Rana Javed said, "He is good and confident and we will take him under our umbrella and provide him with proper training."

Speaking to Geo.tv, Qalandars' director of cricket Rana Javed said, there is no reason why this young boy cannot be trained to play for Pakistan.

“It will be a big failure of the system if the boy is not playing cricket for Pakistan in the next six or seven years," Javed said.

The 10-year-old was ecstatic with the support he had received from the Qalandars'.

"I am a huge fan of Hashim Amla and Brendon McCullum and want to be just like them," Badshah said.

He added, “I came here to show what I have and I am happy that everyone appreciated me."

“I want to play for Pakistan and I am hopeful that Lahore Qalandars' will provide me with the track to achieve my next dream,” he added.

It's good to see that this time we have a very good bunch of batting talent at the U16 level which was missing since last 3 U19 worldcups where there was no player to be hyped for. Some batter at U16 levels this year have crazy batting averages and strike rates which was not happening in previous national U19/16 tournaments. Lots of players to be hyped for this time.

If any of the PP mods have contacts with Lahore Qalanders management should remind them of him so that they can put forward his name for champions cup , he is definitely old enough to be playing domestic cricket and even 3 chances at the champions cup will be enough to assess where he stands right now against the big boys.

We are dire in need of good batting talent and no harm in given a chance to already established prodigy.

Back