Are you (mentally) ready for a possible Pakistan-India final in the ICC T20 World Cup 2022?

Would you prefer an India-Pakistan final in the ICC T20 World Cup 2022?

• Total voters
Will be just another game if Pak vs India were to happen again. Winning in front of 90,000 loud Indian crowd will sure be fun and beating them in another final will teach humbleness to their gazillion social media trolls.

Though I ideally prefer Pak vs England as England is a much better team and best team of the tournament, so winning against them will be a lot more meaningful keeping in context 92 vibes in Australia and similar fairytale of a ride to make it to the semis.

NZ is still a huge task, if we carry the same performance from NZ series then we should be able to beat them.

Jos Buttler doesnt want it to happen :D

"Look, we certainly don't want to see an India and Pakistan final. So, we will try and do everything we can to make sure that doesn't happen": Jos Buttler

Jos Buttler doesnt want it to happen :D

"Look, we certainly don't want to see an India and Pakistan final. So, we will try and do everything we can to make sure that doesn't happen": Jos Buttler

What a Scrooge

Hell yeah!! Bring it on!!. Hopefully it will be an Ind vs Pak game and Ind gets a chance to take revenge for the CT final. India already played a couple of games in Melbourne, India is high on confidence and the bowlers are swinging the ball like bananas on that pitch. It's a small matter of beating England first and I sincerely hope Ind and Pak win their SF for the final showdown.

Sunday and Monday expecting 50% showers all day

They can start on Sunday and continue on Monday too. I'm sure they can find a couple of 10 over windows. I believe for SF and final, you need to play for atleast 10 overs while chasing to get a result.

They can start on Sunday and continue on Monday too. I'm sure they can find a couple of 10 over windows. I believe for SF and final, you need to play for atleast 10 overs while chasing to get a result.

Ah didn't consider two days play so would have to completed in morning which is midnight GMT

Don't want to loose again against India who's bowlers came back in form.

Congratulations Pakistan.

Don't ever blame the ICC for bias again. They handed you this pitch on a platter, suited for your player's skills.

Pakistan team looks strong.
It's better to lose against England rather than losing in Final.

[MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] you are a total dweeb yaar. If ICC was siding with us they would have given the noball on Rizzy’s wicket. Once in a while take a breath and enjoy when the team does well. Ok to criticize bad performances but you gotta celebrate the wins too man. Last post after this I will never mention your name again. /peace

Is India good enough to even be in the finals? Would prefer if they lose and go home so that there fans can cry about.

Congratulations to Pakistan and ICC.

That noball call had a chance to risk the whole victory. Pakistan could easily have botched it. Why would ICC risk that after all the tampering they’ve been doing..

If this happens , again Kohli will be the difference.

If Pak can somehow keep Kohli quiet then they will come out as champions

Pakistan cricket to India cricket and fans

IMG_20221109_171227.jpg

It will be mouthwatering, hearts topping final ... but India has to reach there first, which I very much doubt... Our bowling is still (always) a concern..

India should better get knocked out by the hands of England. England were favourites when the tournament started and there was more pressure on them while lesser on us.

We had folks mentioning during the induction sessions that 4 captains sitting in the middle are favourites for the win so this is a nothing to lose scenario for the captain sitting on the left side corner and that too on a cooler. We should simply get out of the way and focus on 2023 ODI World Cups and qualifying for World Test Championship Finals. Let the two strongest contenders do their formalities now because if India wins semis, there isn't looking back in the finals. :inti

Lots of pressure on India now for tomorrow's game. Will be a fun watch.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dear India, good luck for tomorrow. We'll be waiting for you in Melbourne for a great game of cricket. <a href="https://t.co/SdBLVYD6vm">pic.twitter.com/SdBLVYD6vm</a></p>— Shoaib Akhtar (@shoaib100mph) <a href="https://twitter.com/shoaib100mph/status/1590313005123633153?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 9, 2022</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

India is under pressure to make the final given the India vs Pakistan rematch chant has already started. That is no good. Wish India had played the semis first.

Pak Vs Eng... Dont want Ind vs Pak. Don't force the opponent if they don't want to play :)

We all know Mamoon will be supporting who ever wins the india / Eng semi final in the final ;)

If he is a Pakistani then surely regardless of how lucky we got he should be happy for pak team and want them to do well in final! Must be so lonely having 150 plus iq and being able to see everything in n dimensions !! Come down from your lonely mountain and be happy for pak for once! 😅

India should better get knocked out by the hands of England. England were favourites when the tournament started and there was more pressure on them while lesser on us.

We had folks mentioning during the induction sessions that 4 captains sitting in the middle are favourites for the win so this is a nothing to lose scenario for the captain sitting on the left side corner and that too on a cooler. We should simply get out of the way and focus on 2023 ODI World Cups and qualifying for World Test Championship Finals. Let the two strongest contenders do their formalities now because if India wins semis, there isn't looking back in the finals. :inti

Lol you are already shivering before the final. :91: India vs Pakistan is not for weak hearted fans anyway. India should win the match tomorrow and face Pakistan. #GreatestRivalry :inti

Will be just another game if Pak vs India were to happen again. Winning in front of 90,000 loud Indian crowd will sure be fun and beating them in another final will teach humbleness to their gazillion social media trolls.

Though I ideally prefer Pak vs England as England is a much better team and best team of the tournament, so winning against them will be a lot more meaningful keeping in context 92 vibes in Australia and similar fairytale of a ride to make it to the semis.

NZ is still a huge task, if we carry the same performance from NZ series then we should be able to beat them.

Bhai, if 152-0 and CT 17 Final can't humble them then leave it.

Lol you are already shivering before the final. :91: India vs Pakistan is not for weak hearted fans anyway. India should win the match tomorrow and face Pakistan. #GreatestRivalry :inti

It is a strategy, a mind game. You won't understand my little brother, you get too emotional and start talking about heart but it is about mind actually. :rabada2 :inti

Back