Asia Cup 2022: India vs Pakistan | 2nd Match | Group A | Dubai | 28 August | Pakistan innings

Rauf slogging better than our main sloggers

Atleast we crossed 130 thank god

May be they didn't read the prediction thread where most of the posters already said the same stuff. It will be a miracle if Pakistan manage to win any match against India in this Asia Cup let alone the trophy. :inti

Haha getting a beating of a lifetime lol after getting the reality check. On top of that, Hardik Pandya producing a magnificent performance with bowl is an icing on cake. :inti

FZ didnt walk. It was an obvious out. there was a massive spike.
and am not sure but i think icc have change rule about richochet from batsmen running in to prevent runout after the ben stokes incident.

Lol he walked.. india didn't even realised he nicked that one..

Last edited:
Hardik remains key for India'a success. If not for his performance, Pakistan would have gotten to 160 as one of the two hitters, Khushdil or Asif would have played a handy knock.

Haha getting a beating of a lifetime lol after getting the reality check. On top of that, Hardik Pandya producing a magnificent performance with bowl is an icing on cake. :inti

You are posting like a 5 year old now. Grow up. No one is getting humiliated or a beating. :91: :inti

How in the world can you get out to that ball? :)))

Gun barrel straight, slow....nothing!!!

India, by the way, have to field five men in the ring because of their slow over-rate...

and Bhuvi the trundler on hattrick

This team's an utter embarrassment, shameful.

I'd play Hasan Ali only as a batter considering how our batters are batting.

Poor boys are scared shitless!

Can't move their feet. So tentative. No courage to take risks.

Khushdil Asif can't both be part of the team.

Nawaz is getting on my nerves too. He does nothing with the bat.

Haider Ali in next game.

This is just very embarrassing.
Most of the Indian Pakistan matches have been one sided and most of them were won by India.

Can't believe the hype for this Asia Cup T20 match. For me the best part was Indian and Pakistani players coming together, result won't really matter much.

Bhubi has better intelligence than even Wasim Akram which our players lack off.

India will crush Pakistan 9/10 times. Huge gulf between the sides in terms of talent, skill and mentality.

Dahani middles it into the stand... 91 metres!

We need 14 runs in the final over to put up a fight here

These 8 runs from last 2 ball of bhuvi bring Pakistan in the game. 150 is good score on this wicket

Dahani’s inning already the best innings of the match so far lol

I think India will win the next one as well but in the finals i might give the edge to Pakistan if Pakistan reaches the final.

Because of the toss factor, it might be possible to read too much into this game, just as perhaps too much was read into their last world cup game.
150 is still possible by the way.

Can't believe the hype for this Asia Cup T20 match. For me the best part was Indian and Pakistani players coming together, result won't really matter much.

It's a real and live cricket game with real and genuine tv broadcasting rights, players, efforts, coaches, emotions, and fans.

Just stop before you lose the entire plot.

Back