Asia Cup 2022: India vs Pakistan | 2nd Match | Group A | Dubai | 28 August | Pakistan innings

loool Indian trundlers decimating these guys :warner
[MENTION=477]villager[/MENTION]whateveryournameis

Last edited:
A certain poster must be absolutely distraught that Hardik is putting in such a shift. My sympathies :inti

Khusdil is such a poor batsmen. How player like him keep getting selected

Embarrassing dismissal from Khushdil Shah. Cannot play any half decent pace bowling and no offside game.

What are the other middle order pakistans's batting option here?

Asif ALi And Shadab from isb united have to do something here now.

Meanwhile Waqar sprouting his stupid views

Pakistan will face serious problems in Australia

If they cannot handle bounce in Dubai - good luck against Cummins / STarc / Rabada in Australia

Embarrassing dismissal from Khushdil Shah. Cannot play any half decent pace bowling and no offside game.

and yet he has a big fan following. THe problem with these so called sloggers like Fakhar and Asif is that they look confuse until and unless the situation requires them to slog wild

I have a feeling this Asia cup will turn out like the last one where Pakistan is concerned.

if we dont get 50+ in the last 5 overs, than its game over.

Dhani, Naseem and harris cant defend this. Naseem will be attacked out of here.

I don’t know why Khushdil Shah is playing international cricket for Pakistan. You just know when a batsman can not perform at this level, and this guy and Iftikhar have never looked international class.

Timid batting performance

Well done

Rizwan set the whole tone of timid batting in the powerplay. I hope Haris or some other keeper matures and kicks him out of the team, his slow batting cost us the T20 world cup semi final

Yeah as if others are scoring 30 balls 50. If Rizwan gone earlier we would not even score even 50.

Virat fielding at boundary? What?? man that is just sad, this guy used to be in the circle

Virat fielding at boundary? What?? man that is just sad, this guy used to be in the circle

He always fielded on boundary even Captaining because he is good outfield fielder.
I think you just don't know what you are talking about lol ? Go back and watch some matches..

and yet he has a big fan following. THe problem with these so called sloggers like Fakhar and Asif is that they look confuse until and unless the situation requires them to slog wild

Khushdil's T20I is 107 so he's not even effective as a slogger.

Not sure if you are following. He always fields on the fence even when he was the captain. Infact it is better to place him there. He drops a lot of catches. But he stops the ball well.

Is Hardik Pandya the best allrounder today?

dont think he can get into most sides on strength of his bowling alone.
However - heartening to watch him bowl 140 kmph + consistently. allrounder is a very big tag. i dont think he makes that cut.

Becouse he was caption so he need to be in circles so he can guide bowlers after every ball

i get that, but he is a good enough fielder to stand at other position in the circle. Him at boundary is just sad dont know why

They can't hit boundaries and they can't convert ones into twos.

And people have the audacity to criticise Babar for being too slow sometimes.

Haha BVB getting humiliated and as expected not posting enough now that his delusional state is getting a realiry check :91: :inti

Imad Wasim would do much better than Khushdil Shah. This is a pretty weak Pakistani team. It was expected that they will lose this match but not without giving any fight. Gifting away their wickets so easily. :inti

Look at the bright side, atleast he didnt get out to a shorter one.

Back