Asia Cup 2022: India vs Pakistan | 2nd Match | Group A | Dubai | 28 August | Pakistan innings

Good time for Avesh to improve his bowling figures.

We will finish in the early 140s. 170 would have been par

some are saying 155-160 is par. Im confused if this pitch is really difficult or the truddlers of india actually bowling well? or are we batting bad

are we currently playing in australia? we have more series to come before we head over to australia.

Australia pitches with good pace bowling can be played. Here truddlers are getting bounch and its difficult to use that pace to hook

lol. Whatever keeps you happy. It will not easy for Pakistan in Australia where they have struggled traditionally for past few years.

what is Khusdil doing.. Shoulve sent Shadad.

There is still Asif left so should go for the kill.

lol. Whatever keeps you happy. It will not easy for Pakistan in Australia where they have struggled traditionally for past few years.

they have sturggled in test there, is the world t20 a test tournament?

Try to be logical if you want to argue here

35 dot balls played by Pakistan so far in this innings

Pitch is behaving a weird. Odd ball keeping low and there was turn. Need to restrict Pakistan under 140.

its ok, we will get to 135 for a well padded safe score... who cares if we win or not, that is secondary

Pitch appears to be dual paced. Some balls come on nicely. Some hold up. Timing is difficult. May be this Rizwan's knock may be better than we rate it.

Rizwan is going to the end the way Sarfraz ended.

A one year purple patch followed by a terminal decline.

A really pathetic innings he has played here.

they have sturggled in test there, is the world t20 a test tournament?

Try to be logical if you want to argue here

If they cannot play bounce in Dubai against 3rd string Indian bowling, how they will cope main team of India, Australia, Eng, SA, NZ even WI?

good catch at third man.

Shadab should come out to bat

Avesh Khan is the most poor athlete I have ever seen as a fast bowler.

How do these junks get selected out of a billion ppl ??? :inti: 😂

4th wicket to bouncer. I don't think anyone pulls t he ball convincingly. I think Kamran Akmal was a great puller when in touch. I don't see these guys playing bouncers like that.

Hardik Pandya - the X factor.
What an allrounder, superstar.
Breaks the spine of Pakistani batting line up.

Btw, Someone got kicked in the face :inti

Short ball again. Don't think there's another nation that plays it worse than us.

Pandya bowling in 140s after many years, bouncing out Pakistan.

Yeaaa Hardik...boy that was quicker than mo rizwan thot, these guys just undestimating the indian second string pacers.

Pandya having a good day and someone must be fuming in here

Timid batting performance

Well done

Rizwan set the whole tone of timid batting in the powerplay. I hope Haris or some other keeper matures and kicks him out of the team, his slow batting cost us the T20 world cup semi final

Pakistanis just can't play short balls.

Just terrible when the ball is pitched short..

Our batters have completely failed to handle the short balls. Easy win coming for India

Taking this single perfectly sums up Pakistan's condition and meanwhile getting bounced out by Pandya in Dubai

Back