Asia Cup 2022: India vs Pakistan | 2nd Match | Group A | Dubai | 28 August | Pakistan innings

Avesh khan is another pathetic selection , should have played Bishnoi over him as Hardik can Bowl 2 over .

Pathetic XI chosen, so many passengers in final XI.

Kohli, DK, Jadeja, Avesh, Bhuvi

Teams:
Pakistan (Playing XI): Babar Azam(c), Mohammad Rizwan(w), Fakhar Zaman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf, Shahnawaz Dahani

India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Dinesh Karthik(w), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh

Damn IPL. It's their (Rahul and DK) IPL exploits which carry them to our international XI.

Pak lost with worst possible selection by choosing Asif, Ifti and Hasan Ali, and also losing the Toss.

Kohli will score a 50 today, I think he should open. Plus no Shaheen will help as well

Teams:
Pakistan (Playing XI): Babar Azam(c), Mohammad Rizwan(w), Fakhar Zaman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf, Shahnawaz Dahani

India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Dinesh Karthik(w), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Avesh Khan, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh

Very defensive line up from Pak

Damn we batting first but i trust babar and rizwan here

Don't wanna jinx it but that's one halwa bowling attack from India.
Keep calm and score BIG.

No light man, plz tell us what he sajd and the context

They had Hasan in the line up instead of Dhani. She corrected it and said to keep Wasim happy. He was annoyed and said shouldn't get line ups wrong for such a big game.

Won't be surprised if Bhaag Viru Bhaag runs away after getting the hammering today. :inti

They had Hasan in the line up instead of Dhani. She corrected it and said to keep Wasim happy. He was annoyed and said shouldn't get line ups wrong for such a big game.

Who knows how much money waseem inveted on line up bets :)). Probably lost a million and was gonna give phainty to his source

The game was over once the toss was decided.

95% of games in this tournament will be won by the team chasing

Looked plumb in real time because of how poor the shot choice was.

Indian national anthem is just like srilankan one.
Oh god it was very difficult to bear during the school days.Those few minutes were used to be the worst of my school days.
Just bland.

Your's aint making the grammies either m8. And its the lack of music onthis occasion that made it bland. u have a choice of tuning it out.

Terrible decision that from the umpire.

Doesn't bode well for the rest of the match.

Cheating umpire, clearly an Indian supporter.

Pakistan team is very weak. India on paper should win this easily.

soo much drama just in the first over.

You can see that India team is out for revenge :))). Never seen this much desperation

Your's aint making the grammies either m8. And its the lack of music onthis occasion that made it bland. u have a choice of tuning it out.
Jammu and Kashmir doesn't have the national anthem. I hope we do and it surely will be better than Indian one.

If there is no swing, legend sir bhuvi sobers and rookies avesh , arshdeep are toast. Bhuvi is usless when it aint swinging, and he's outlived his shelf life from about 3 years back.i'd back pak batsmen to charge our guys. no one with real pace to put them on back foot.

Wasted review.. but why they aren't goto ultra edge right away, such a waste of time..

Back