Asia Cup 2022: India vs Pakistan | 2nd Match | Group A | Dubai | 28 August | Pakistan innings

Damn, fakhar got away with that, it touched his glove

Rizwan is key now, he needs to bat well to ensure Pak gets to 150 total. :inti

I won't mind Pakistan losing today i would like them to win the next one and if in the finals as well.

Which domestic tournament has Malik been in great form in? Wasim just said he's been scoring a ton of runs in domestic tournament

Babar's batting looked like ABDV when he hit two wonderful boundaries but one short ball at 133 kph and that was enough to get the better of him, ended up like a Shreyas Iyer lol :91: :inti

If Bhuvi can get this kinda bounce, I shudder to think what kinda bounce Dhani, Naseem and Rauf will get

They had Hasan in the line up instead of Dhani. She corrected it and said to keep Wasim happy. He was annoyed and said shouldn't get line ups wrong for such a big game.

Yes and tore into the graphics people for getting the team wrong.

Babar and Shaheen were the only two guys who could have caused problems to India. Shaheen isn't playing and Babar got out cheaply. India's chances of winning this match have gone up drastically. It will be a miracle if Pakistan wins here. :inti

Seen plenty of posters here questioning bhuvi. Probably not aware of his high ceiling. And yes Avesh is touch and go call esp with pandya around . I’ll back him to perform today , he has potential just need a few good games.

No one want exclusion of buvi but playing avesh khan

Seen plenty of posters here questioning bhuvi. Probably not aware of his high ceiling. And yes Avesh is touch and go call esp with pandya around . I’ll back him to perform today , he has potential just need a few good games.

Malik sitting there like hoping to get selected :))

Rizwan should bat smartly, wait for the third pacer to come in and then he can have a blast. Jadeja is also a mediocre T20 bowler so it would be easy taking him on, let's not put pressure on yourself with a couple of economical bowlers.

Arshdeep may not be a big name but he is quality.

Babar and Shaheen were the only two guys who could have caused problems to India. Shaheen isn't playing and Babar got out cheaply. India's chances of winning this match have gone up drastically. It will be a miracle if Pakistan wins here. :inti

Haha already finding ways to prove how hard it is for Pakistan to win. Running away already this guy lol :91:

15 dot balls in the first 4 overs of the Pakistan innings.

Ugly batting by Rizwan so far.

dont mind the slow start by rizwan, because the rest of the line up has hitters and no anchors, so he can take his time

15 dot balls in the first 4 overs of the Pakistan innings.

Ugly batting by Rizwan so far.

Pretty normal by his standards. He is liability opening when we are setting a score

It will get ever uglier in australia with bouncier pitches and long boundaries

India is under pressure man, you can tell my their emotions. Look at Pandya :))

Lol you're already going defensive mode..

LOL man no. I have posted the same thing in few other threads.

This match is just a dead rubber. If Pakistan wins i would definitely be very happy but if they lose it won't be that bad. One thing is gonna be bad for us that all the Hindus will make our life difficult all night with the firecrackers and stuff.

So i m worried about that.

Pandya has bowled superbly. Can't blame Rizwan here. He needs to bat through. He will get pies from Avesh and Jadeja :inti

Back